Post Number:#3 Post
by eDOC » Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:50 pm
I find this study flawed, multiple reasons based on my clinical experience etc.:
1. Carried in vitro vs. vivo. (Enormous difference between the the 2, like on lab animals and humans).
2. None mention of dosages of the 2 supplements to achieve those blood levels.
3. If I were to ever to carry out a similar study, would have got vaxxed (myself or some one with underlying chronic ailment) to prove it's validity.
4. I agree that these 2 supplements, consumed on a REGULAR basis NOT necessarily together MAY provide prophylaxis against Spike from entering.
5. What criteria, tests to prove the presence of persistent Spike in those who are vaxxed and is a source of symptoms? The way I evaluate it's presence is by taking a brief past med. history, symptoms post vax, and some labs like CRP, d-dimer levels etc. I don't wait for the lab results, since conv. med docs don't believe in Spike to be the culprit and probably not prescribe(hesitant) the labs and the wait in most countries for their results. Bottom line, I rely on past history and clinical symptoms and clear the Spike in a few hrs. in such symptomatic vaxxed and alongside confer long term immunity against all SARS-CoV-2 variants (present and those which would emerge in the future) and other lethal viruses.
6. Even after removal it already has done the damage to various organs especially Cardiac (A-Fib, Mi), Neurological (Strokes) etc. and causing Long Covid in the high risk. One requires to know how to undo it. Which I can in max. 7 days.
7. Spike in the body post vax. even for a few hrs., days can cause damage in the SUSCEPTIBLE which needs to get repaired as early as possible, and taking days to weeks of consuming the 2 supplements MIGHT remove the Spike but would not be able to save from it's detrimental effects.
8. I decided to experiment this on humans....some volunteered including my RN, myself and those with underlying chronic ailments who had faith in my expertise to remove it in a few hrs. and repair any damage IF incurred.
9. Started to consume mega doses of NAC and Bromelain (which isn't mentioned in the link study) to achieve those recommended levels, after 2 weeks had none desired effects of it's removal.
10. On the other hand in my case had a unwanted effect, it dropped the levels of Neutralizing Abs, and other immune response elements (developed) effective against SARS-CoV-2 all variants, and other viruses mentioned in the COVID thread like HIV, Hep C, Ebola, Zika, EBV, CMV, HPV etc.
Finally my opinion is might help some in removal post vax. with symptoms (which I doubt), since with a healthy immune it gets removed in a few hrs. Spike may get removed after consuming mega doses of the 2 for weeks what about the damage?
For my 3 protocols of Spike removal, repair and conferring long term immunity is not suitable, rather harmful.
All the above posted is based on the replica of the non specific, incomplete in vitro study, and the views are of comparison to what it does to my protocols!
No wonder I don't have faith in links, vitro studies and those too nonspecific.
Enjoy the read.
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!