Case Report: COVID19 Cure: Read Only!

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Case Report: COVID19 Cure: Read Only!

Post Number:#61  Post by jimmylesante » Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:04 pm

I understand the protocol gives a good boost to the immune system but to ALWAYS have immunity.....would this mean a daily or weekly protocol to keep this immunity up?

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#62  Post by eDOC » Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:57 pm

jimmylesante wrote:I understand the protocol gives a good boost to the immune system but to ALWAYS have immunity.....would this mean a daily or weekly protocol to keep this immunity up?

It depends on 2 factors, profession (e.g. medical, exposures etc.) and health/immune status.
I had mine 9 months back and still the NAbs against all tested are sky high, despite my unhealthy life style with none consumption of supplements etc. And all my patients haven't required yet.
NOT daily or weekly, max once/twice yearly or after having checked for them, if the titers have fallen too low. OR if am treating a HIV, Hep C patient, would get them rechecked.

eDOC!!
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Major breakthrough!!

Post Number:#63  Post by eDOC » Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:10 am

My long term immunity protocol developed approx. 3 yrs ago, having treated/cured +250K COVID patients with none protection and not been infected was lurking in my mind, since a few weeks.

I decided to employ it on a nonvaxxed, noninfected person (since my Research Centre is functional now). The person developed high titers of IRE especially CD4, CD8 T cells and NK cells. Was exposed to live SARS-CoV-2 for 6 hrs. and remained noninfected (RT-PCR neg). Serum was again tested against live SARS-CoV-2 variants, lethal viruses which it effectively neutralized. Most importantly it even neutralized some tumor cells, both solid and hematological.

It eludes the need for getting vaxxed, removing Spike and than using it. That still is a option for both Spike removal in susceptible, symptomatic and producing Neutralizing Abs, using this one would never get infected not just with covid but others too, like in my case, plus would help treating malignancies.

Am hoping the trade off of this along with Atrial- Fib cure, would help in getting back my house.

Enjoy the post.

eDOC!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Major breakthroughs P#2: Spike: Conclusions!!

Post Number:#64  Post by eDOC » Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:12 am

1. Recently we experimented treating 4 patients, with malignancies and infected Covid. Two were treated using pluripotent stem cells obtained from those who had received Spike removal and long term immunity, the other 2 were treated just with Spike removal and immunity protocol.
2. All 4 responded (2 from each), malignancies started to regress and Covid got cured, Spike removed and have high titers of NAbs against SARS-CoV-2 and other lethal viruses.
3. We then observed the Spike structure under EM, and found that it's mutations at binding sites can result in changes in the host making it susceptible to malignancies, both virulent and non virulent viruses etc., in those unable to degrade it naturally.
4. Persistence of Spike either post vax or post inf. can lead to malignancies, infections and Cardiac, CVA insults (e.g. MI, arrest, arrythmias, ACS, Strokes etc.).
5. Now all daily deaths mostly are in post mRNA vaxxed and post infection, in whom Spike persists.
6. Getting vaxxed is useless, unless one can remove Spike and confer immunity.
7. I at least know of one nation that didn't use mRNA at all, rather inactivated virus and let their population die. Aim Survival of the Fittest.
8. Both are useless anyways but mRNA is lethal, unless one know how to remove Spike and confer long term immunity, than can be of immense benefit for the vaxxed individual.
9. Covid probably would never end, daily mortalities may decrease till a new recombinant strain emerges which is very simple. SARS-CoV-2 does require a host to transmit, but survives even in those who have passed away.
10. Every thought why the daily death on Sat/Sundays are least probably less than 10 vs. >100 on working days? If these useless vaccinations and new oral meds like Paxlovid were effective, should be uniform all week?
11. It's Spike mutations have a tendency to generate malignancies and deplete immune status to bring out HIV like infections and much more, which eventually would start to surface.
12. My friends are both surprised and happy that I developed the removal and long term immunity protocol, with which one is almost immune to anything.
13. Lastly, was having a conversation with my wife a doc (Cardio), about A-Fib. She replied that there is a hereditary element to it too passing it down (which I knew), becomes far stronger if one has a missense mutation alongside, now that was news for me.

Enjoy the post.

eDOC!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Another link: Complete immunity: Spike importance!!

Post Number:#65  Post by eDOC » Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:06 am

Another link, which the same patient emailed me today, probably from the same med. journal:
"Viral infection educates immune system, says study."
Almost a complete reflection of my post above. But they still are studying while I have been using it, for quite some time. I feel like some one is keeping a sight on what I post...
Anyways who cares, I usually don't read links, neither have much faith in them, use my own brains.

Covid infection, mRNA vax, Spike (again, if one knows the protocol for removal and providing long term immunity) can be of immense benefit for the individual providing immunity to all present and future variants, other pathogens and malignancies etc.

eDOC!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#66  Post by eDOC » Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:44 am

My protocol works great in providing a cure to those infected with the new variants, (Eris EG.5 and BA.2.86 variants), in max. 72 hrs. (RT-PCR neg). I haven't yet been infected and still using none precautions, while treating.

eDOC!!

PS: An elderly well off educated lady, vaxxed x4 times with mRNA and still contracted it twice, offered her a cure with life term immunity BUT still wants to be treated by her previous M.Ds. (her loss).

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#67  Post by eDOC » Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:46 pm

Cured 4 infected, (who previously were vaxxed with mRNAs) with JN.1 variant in 48 hrs. (RT-PCR neg). Posted earlier in this thread, an effective vaccine can never be developed for this unstable virus and new variants would keep emerging. Both vaccines and oral meds provide none protection against the newer variants.

eDOC!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

GX_P2V/ Disease X

Post Number:#68  Post by eDOC » Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:13 pm

I have been saying since'20 that an effective vaccine can never be produced against this unstable virus.
New mutants, recombinant variants shall keep emerging every 4-6 months.
Vaccines, oral antivirals, are one source promoting the production of these mutants, since this virus is far smarter than drug resistant bacteria.
Developed protocol provides a cure against any variant, aside from JN.1 even the new hybrid of JN.1 + BA.2.86.

I did get an opportunity to get the GX_P2V mutated variant in my body. (Of course with my consent.)
Wanted to evaluate the efficacy of the protocol. It's been 3 weeks now and am still doing fine.
Used the prophylactic prior to being injected, I wanted daily RT-PCR and if I tested + use the cure. They got to chance to check it's efficacy on humans vs. transgenic humanized lab animals and make any changes. Drawing blood daily for labs, EEG etc.
All went fine, did not test +, but was slightly symptomatic on day 3 e.g. temporary minor loss of cognitive function, raised ICP, dysautonomia, stuffy nose. All minor symptoms which were reversible and went away by day 7. It has given me an opportunity to further fine tune my protocol and prepare another for the anticipated Disease X.

eDOC!!

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”