1. Recently we experimented treating 4 patients, with malignancies and infected Covid. Two were treated using pluripotent stem cells obtained from those who had received Spike removal and long term immunity, the other 2 were treated just with Spike removal and immunity protocol.
2. All 4 responded (2 from each), malignancies started to regress and Covid got cured, Spike removed and have high titers of NAbs against SARS-CoV-2 and other lethal viruses.
3. We then observed the Spike structure under EM, and found that it's mutations at binding sites can result in changes in the host making it susceptible to malignancies, both virulent and non virulent viruses etc., in those unable to degrade it naturally.
4. Persistence of Spike either post vax or post inf. can lead to malignancies, infections and Cardiac, CVA insults (e.g. MI, arrest, arrythmias, ACS, Strokes etc.).
5. Now all daily deaths mostly are in post mRNA vaxxed and post infection, in whom Spike persists.
6. Getting vaxxed is useless, unless one can remove Spike and confer immunity.
7. I at least know of one nation that didn't use mRNA at all, rather inactivated virus and let their population die. Aim Survival of the Fittest.
8. Both are useless anyways but mRNA is lethal, unless one know how to remove Spike and confer long term immunity, than can be of immense benefit for the vaxxed individual.
9. Covid probably would never end, daily mortalities may decrease till a new recombinant strain emerges which is very simple. SARS-CoV-2 does require a host to transmit, but survives even in those who have passed away.
10. Every thought why the daily death on Sat/Sundays are least probably less than 10 vs. >100 on working days? If these useless vaccinations and new oral meds like Paxlovid were effective, should be uniform all week?
11. It's Spike mutations have a tendency to generate malignancies and deplete immune status to bring out HIV like infections and much more, which eventually would start to surface.
12. My friends are both surprised and happy that I developed the removal and long term immunity protocol, with which one is almost immune to anything.
13. Lastly, was having a conversation with my wife a doc (Cardio), about A-Fib. She replied that there is a hereditary element to it too passing it down (which I knew), becomes far stronger if one has a missense mutation alongside, now that was news for me.
Enjoy the post.
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!