Vaccine-induced magnetic personalities..

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Vaccine-induced magnetic personalities..

Post Number:#31  Post by Blargus » Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:19 pm

This is horrible. Now to try to make IV Vitamin C for a week and see if it chelates whatever it is and reduces or eliminates magnetism.

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#32  Post by Saw » Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:34 pm

Blargus wrote:This is horrible. Now to try to make IV Vitamin C for a week and see if it chelates whatever it is and reduces or eliminates magnetism.

Chlorine Dioxide also removes metals, though graphene technically not a metal.
They discuss this at 2:30 of part 2

PART 1

PART 2

Even a Blind Squirrel makes his own vitamin C.

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#33  Post by Saw » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:11 am

Dr. José Luis Sevillano on authorities and doctors who still don't explain the magnetic phenomenon

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#34  Post by Blargus » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:53 pm

Ministry officials have been telling 863 vaccination sites nationwide since Thursday morning to halt the use of the 1.63 million doses of the vaccine produced at the factory.

Officials say the foreign substances are in the form of particles and believed to be metal as they are attracted to a magnet.

Repost but might be part of the story here.

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20210826_24/

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#35  Post by ofonorow » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:39 pm

Short but possibly "telling" video on the effects of a cell phone on Graphene Oxide!

Vaccinated Should Not Hold Cellphone Anywhere Near Brain Or Even, Body!! Watch “The Thing” Come To Life!! Graphene Oxide Is Key Ingredient In Mystery Needle!! Video At The End Further Connects The Dots!!

https://www.ournewearthnews.com/2021/07/27/watch-graphene-oxide-thing-come-to-life-the-human-race-needs-to-watch-this-video-vaccinated-should-not-hold-cellphone-anywhere-near-body-video-at-the-end-further-connects-the-dots/

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#36  Post by johnyascorbate » Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:58 pm

I'm seeing things about the spike protein staying in the body from vaccine and infection for at least 15 months now. I'm still not clear on what is happening. Billions of people, all with none, a little, or a lot of the vaccine, and some just infected, or infected plus partially or fully vaccinated. They want every person on earth vaccinated. What is this doing to our bodies? They can't control who is getting how much vaccine and who is getting infected. Both the vaccine and the infection are not good for the body. What do they want?

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#37  Post by pamojja » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:30 pm

johnyascorbate wrote:What do they want?

Such figures like Fauci who hold patents and any other billionairs invested in, so obviously billions of $$$. Chronic diseases brings another $$$ for many decades to come. And that just at a point where the financial system was about to collapse. So the final pillage before digital central bank currencies are brought in to everyone's else (the plundered) rescue. And its wanted side-effect otherwise difficult to implement: thereby effective control of the masses.

Some sure don't mind it will also be somewhat effective in depopulation. Like the Deagel report predicted at about 30% less for the US and Western Europe by 2025, where these gene-therapies are now employed. And magnetic tissues gives opportunities for all kind of secret manipulations..

In short: the worldwide complete totalitarian overtake (most except the west still doesn't have free societies) for the benefit of a few, and detriment of the western masses. On a larger scale, the last after-blow of the middle ages.

However, their deperation does show in their all too obvious lies from the very beginning. And it needs only enough waking up to this overtake, and oppose it with civillian disobedience, class action law suits, etc. to enter better times ahead. That's what they try to avoid at all costs.

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#38  Post by Saw » Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:32 am

Biomagnetism compilation

Here come the the magnetic kids!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#39  Post by ofonorow » Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:40 am

They can't control who is getting how much vaccine and who is getting infected. Both the vaccine and the infection are not good for the body. What do they want?

Johnny, I think pamojja and others have good points, but I suspect something this 'big' has to be more than simply wanting people in the USA to stay home, forcing more mail-in balloting... And they do seem to know, based on vaccine lot number, who is and will get sick.

I once thought that a rogue planet, which after investigation, turned into a brown dwarf star (our Sun's binary companion) with seven planets, was headed into our solar system for its once every 3600 year visit :-) I stopped thinking about this years ago, but something pretty wild seems to be going on.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#40  Post by Saw » Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:02 pm

johnyascorbate wrote:What do they want?

I saw some science show quite a few years ago where they were discussing being able to track
every living thing on the planet in real time. I think this is it!

This is human 2.0 only some will survive the assimilation process

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#41  Post by johnyascorbate » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:13 am

Owen-- Something is happening.
Saw-- This can't be just tracking. Look at the young ages that are getting it. And why the need to keep getting it- 4,5,6--50 times?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#42  Post by ofonorow » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:57 pm

johnyascorbate wrote:Owen-- Something is happening.
Saw-- This can't be just tracking. Look at the young ages that are getting it. And why the need to keep getting it- 4,5,6--50 times?

Coincidentally, the Judy Mikovitz co-authored book ENDING PLAGUE presents her theory of "the greatest crime against humanity," i.e., the Covid plandemic. (Coincidentally because I just happen to be on this page of the book.)

Judy Mikovitz wrote:pg. 159

The irony is the Ventura was arguably Ground Zero for what I believe has been the greatest crime against humanity, the COVID-19 plandemic..... My belief is that OCVID-19 was a planned mass murder to cover-up tens of millions of people infected with animal retroviruses because of the contaminated blood supply and contaminated vaccines. Leading to the genocide was Tony Fauci, who for decades has consistently ignored the evidence of human retroviruses other than HIV contributing to AIDS.

I am convinced that Judy hit the nail on the head. Her theory is based on 40 years of work and research with retroviruses. She has been raising the red flag, but ignored, as described in her books. One retorvirus her team uncovered is probably the cause of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) and other chronic disease affecting millions, including cancer.

Mikovitz's "virus" theory not only dovetails with Dr. Tent's "It's not autoimmune - it's viruses" lectures (in which Tent claims that the first polio vaccinations contained previously unknown "monkey viruses" which are highly carcinogenic. Leading to 1 in 2 or 1 in 3 baby boomers contracting cancer today, when 1 in about 260 contracted cancer in the sixties.) It also dovetails with Anthony William's main message from the Medical Medium series, i.e. that chronic disease in humans is caused primarily from various viruses at various stages of life and activity.

Also coincidentally, to seemingly reinforce the message from the "universe," I just received this from an email correspondent and forum member.

On a side note, I just received Liver Rescue...and all I can say is, wow! I am stunned by this man's knowledge. The adrenal gland chapter was incredible and how he explained it was genius!

I read a post you wrote challenging edoc to read Medical Medium and then Liver Rescue, so I ordered both...thank you for sharing those titles. There is not one doctor on this planet that could write that book without other worldly help. I do not know enough about medicine to know when William's reveals an answer to a medical conundrum how mind blowing it is, but my common sense tells me this man is operating from a different level.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#43  Post by Saw » Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:16 am

More Magnetism

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#44  Post by Saw » Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:50 am

People finding that there meat has become magnetic

Personally I've gone to the store and checked meat on a few occasions over the last year + and have
found zero evidence of magnetism. This way at least I have controls so I know meat isn't "naturally" magnetic in my location.
Also all these samples use magnets where as a lot of the human demonstrations use metal objects like spoons,knives, coins etc.
So possibly two separate effects?

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”