Vitamin A Is One of the Key Components of a Healthy Immune System

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Vitamin A Is One of the Key Components of a Healthy Immune System

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:11 am

https://www.wellandgood.com/vitamin-a-foods/

We haven't talked about the fact that in the 3rd world, the WHO gives 300,000 to 500,000 iu vitamin A injections to save the lives of children, who would otherwise die from infection, after going blind.

I believe Linus Pauling's basic daily recommendation was 25,000, but anti-cancer doses can be as high as 100,000 iu orally daily iu
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Vitamin A Is One of the Key Components of a Healthy Immune System

Post Number:#2  Post by johnyascorbate » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:24 am

ofonorow wrote:https://www.wellandgood.com/vitamin-a-foods/

We haven't talked about the fact that in the 3rd world, the WHO gives 300,000 to 500,000 iu vitamin A injections to save the lives of children, who would otherwise die from infection, after going blind.

I believe Linus Pauling's basic daily recommendation was 25,000, but anti-cancer doses can be as high as 100,000 iu orally daily iu

I've been taking it since 2014. Used to supplement with thorne's 25,000 iu, but it was discontinued so I take two 10,000's from NOW.
There's not enough talk on the the Vitamin D/Vitamin A relationship. If you're taking high dose Vitamin D, you are most certainly to some extend depleting your Vitamin A, and vice versa.

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”