Police Charge European Big Pharma Boss with Falsifying His Covid Vaccination Status

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Police Charge European Big Pharma Boss with Falsifying His Covid Vaccination Status

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:01 am

liEuropean Big Pharma Boss Falsifies His Covid Vaccination Status
https://needtoknow.news/2022/05/police-charge-european-big-pharma-boss-with-falsifying-his-covid-vaccination-status/

Police allege that Jose Maria Fernandez Sousa-Faro, the president of European pharmaceutical giant PharmaMar, arranged to be injected with a saline solution instead of a Covid-19 vaccination and paid thousands of dollars to have his name added to Spain’s immunization register.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Police Charge European Big Pharma Boss with Falsifying His Covid Vaccination Status

Post Number:#2  Post by eDOC » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:40 am

What a ignorant CEO of a pharma. Am against vaxx but cause of my frequent travelling needed a vaxx passport. I got the mRNA and later removed using my developed Spike protocol, like got the Spike out for my son and lately a tennis pro star.

eDOC!!
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Police Charge European Big Pharma Boss with Falsifying His Covid Vaccination Status

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:05 am

Why not share the "spike out" protocol?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by eDOC » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:21 pm

Had he approached, would have got vaxxed, Spike removed and a legit entry in records, far less in costs and lastly saved from humiliation.
When I got mine removed, checked for Abs produced just to confirm and we're none. That's my protocol.
Removing it doesn't take more than a few hrs.
In these yrs. have multiple protocols developed. For covid cure, prophylaxis, Spike removal, curing long covid.

eDOC!!
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”