Do u guys recommend colloidal silver ?

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

Janah
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Do u guys recommend colloidal silver ?

Post Number:#1  Post by Janah » Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:07 am

is it safe ? the lable is saying ionized collodial silver , i assume its the same as regular colloidal silver right ?
Last edited by Janah on Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Janah
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Do u guys recommend colloidal silver ?

Post Number:#2  Post by Janah » Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:19 pm

i took 2 small spoons of colloidal silver today before i mowed the lawn ,i have pain in tummy feels like the liver don't know if its related ... hope not , but after that i had the pain in the same area coming and going , i been hydrating and drinking tons of water just in case

now as i said , i don't know if its related but i never had such a pain last for this long

after hydrating ALOT , think i drank 5 liters of water so far , its getting better , and the pains are not coming as often

i don't understand how 2 small table spoons could cause liver damage ? is that even possible or must this be another cause

thanks for answers

ps. i used the 10PPM strength bottle , should be very weak , but on the backside it sais use 1 tea spoon in 10 liters of water.... guess that's just cause its not legal to sell it in europe as a medicine but its labeled as a water cleaner , anyways i took it pure are consulting alot of people about it , gurgled 1 min and swallow.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:43 am

Janah wrote:is it safe ? the lable is saying ionized collodial silver , i assume its the same as regular colloidal silver right ?

For what purpose? What do you think you are "fighting?"

I remember getting soundly chastised by johnwen for putting colloidal silver into a nebulizer. This is not smart - you don't want to inhale metals into the lungs.

Silver does have anti-biotic properties, thus the bandages for diabetic sores are always lined with silver.

The advanced science doesn't have much to say about silver, probably because there are so many other antibiotics in nature (e.g. onions, cat's claw, etc.) but they do recommend this form:

Silver Hydrosol

https://www.amazon.com/gp/slredirect/picassoRedirect.html/ref=pa_sp_atf_hpc_sr_pg1_1?ie=UTF8&adId=A10160947II3ZJT01WLG&url=%2FSovereign-Silver-Bio-Active-Hydrosol-4oz%2Fdp%2FB000OA6Z6O%2Fref%3Dsr_1_1_sspa%3Fcrid%3D3OW2QR4ICPSIV%26keywords%3Dhydrosol%2Bsilver%2Bliquid%26qid%3D1662997259%26s%3Dhpc%26sprefix%3Dhydrosol%2Bsilv%252Chpc%252C103%26sr%3D1-1-spons%26psc%3D1%26smid%3DA3GMBSXF8XL5PX&qualifier=1662997259&id=6060203098764018&widgetName=sp_atf

but not necessarily this brand.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Janah
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#4  Post by Janah » Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:03 am

Ok bro , that looks like a much better product then what i used , i dont know if its related or not , but i had tummy pains and pain after i took it for 3-4 days even longer but its thankfully getting better ,

i had a sore throat for a long time i was trying to cure , doctors would not give antibiotic for it so i thought i test this out , as well as killing germs etc that is in the body.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by pamojja » Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:13 am

Why not try to nebulize 3% hydrogen peroxide in saline solution against a sore throat?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#6  Post by ofonorow » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:41 am

I think the neutralizing idea is a good one. Especially for infections (some might say poisons :-) ) that are replicating in the sinuses.

A sore throat is caused by mucous, probably around the tonsils, e.g. strep throat, that irritates the throat. The advanced science (much like Dr. Jerry Tennant) recommend against antibiotics for a variety of sound reasons, except in special cases (such as an insect bite).

Here is the ancient sciences recommendations for a sore throat. (If you try it, please let us know if it works).

Elderberry syrup,
lomatium root,
zinc,
goldenseal,
vitamin C, and
mullein-garlic ear oi
l.

(strep) infections can usually be handled easily with natural antibacterils and antivirals such as elderberry syrup, lomatium root, zinc, goldenseal, vitamin C, and mullein-garlic ear oil.

The "ear oil" tells me that bacteria in the ear passages may also be causing mucous that reaches the throat.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Janah
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#7  Post by Janah » Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:38 am

Already tested that and other things before , that's why i chose to test the silver water.

I am causing thorat infections cus of over smoking weed for long periods of time , its self inflicted.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#8  Post by ofonorow » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:52 am

There are other remedies specifically for sore throats. However, you are implying damage caused by smoking, rather than some infection.

For example, the advanced knowledge tells us that Linus Pauling was wrong, at least about one thing. Pauling believed that "Rose Hips" were a marketing gimmick. (Which implies to me that he didn't find any science to back up adding Rose Hips to vitamin C products.)

Our overlords tell us:

Rose Hips, Life Changing Foods, pg 262

The vitamin C in rose hips is the most bioidentical, bioavailable form of vitamin C in existence.-- that is, the most usable for for our bodies, Plus the vitamin C in rose hips has the power to transform other vitamin C found in the system from other food you eat into something bigger and better.... rose hips are a particularly helpful catalyst for battling virtually any type of infections.

Rose Hips tea is recommended.

Another remedy for "sore throat"

Raw (unprocessed) Honey, Life Changing Foods, pg. 254

The sugar in honey is nothing like (table sugar or high-fructose corn syrup)).. rather... the sugars in honey are saturated with more than 200,000 undiscovered phytochemical compounds and agents, including pathogen-killers, petrochemicals that protect from radiation damage, and anti-cancerous phytochemicals. When drawn into cancerous tumors and cysts, this last class of phytochrmical shut down the cancerous growth process -- meaning that raw honey can stop cancer in its tracks.

Our immune systems are constantly adapting to whatever microorganisms we encounter.... is so important for supporting immunity.. Honey in its raw form is a secret weapon against infectious illness
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Janah
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#9  Post by Janah » Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:20 pm

I found out the pain was not from the silver water but i have intestinal inflammation cus of bacteria's in the well water filter house that was not cleaned when i changed the filter , that made alot of smell and bad taste on water and i drank that for weeks...

i have rosehip tea , i will test it more out , i have many teas i mix ,

i have started to take cinnamon 200mg , catuaba bark , black elderberry , wild oregano (on the side i have reshi mushroom and 5-htp)

regulary also taking vit c , tripplel zinc , multi vit , and d3 , quercetin and iodine , and pine needle oil mixed out with almond massage oil)

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#10  Post by ofonorow » Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:42 am

Normal stomach acid protects from "unproductive bacteria" that you may ingest. So if you do have a problem with pathogens, that is a clue that your stomach acid is inadequate. No harm trying to increase stomach acid (e.g., via a celery juice regimen)

Thinking about your throat, even if it is pathogen based, or cause by injury from smoking (that might indicate a throat cancer), the knowledge that unprocessed raw honey can a) stop most pathogens, and b) stop cancer in its tracks, would be an excellent idea.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”