Methods of Viral Replication

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Methods of Viral Replication

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:33 am

Medical Medium wrote:Viruses will do anything to stay alive. They will adapt and realign and change their replication methods for survival. The viruses of today are all engineered and new in our modern-day history.

https://mailchi.mp/medicalmedium.com/the-moderation-trap-173654?e=46c2c20677

As an aside, for those nonbelievers who don't think viruses exist, or cause disease, may I suggest a compelling book ME AND LEE by Judith Vary-Baker (https://www.amazon.com/Me-Lee-Came-Harvey-Oswald/dp/1936296373/ref=sr_1_1?crid=25I7RWU8S94UR&keywords=me+and+lee&qid=1674408218&sprefix=me+and+lee%2Caps%2C127&sr=8-1) I

Judith was an unknown participant in the emerging US bioweapons program (using viruses to cause cancers) and provides a first-hand account of the conspiracy to kill the president.

Those of us who saw Lee Harvey Oswald shot on live Television will never look at Oswald the same way again after reading this book. From arch villain to American hero.

Back to the topic, the Medical Medium provides fascinating information in this link about what viruses are, and that today, all have been engineered, (think bioweapons programs) and describes the methods of replication, previously unknown by medical science.

One of the main causes of the chronic mystery illnesses, symptoms, and conditions so many people live with today is viruses, such as the over 60 strains of Epstein-Barr, over 30 strains of shingles, multiple varieties of HHV-6, HHV-7, HHV-8, over 100 varieties of herpes simplex virus 1 and 2, and many others. This is original Medical Medium information. In truth, it’s impossible to live in this world today without at least one viral strain because they are so prevalent.

https://mailchi.mp/medicalmedium.com/the-moderation-trap-173654?e=46c2c20677
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Methods of Viral Replication

Post Number:#2  Post by Saw » Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:15 am

THERE IS NO VIRUS - THOMAS COWAN

]Image
Even a Blind Squirrel makes his own vitamin C.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:29 pm

Again, from my experience with Mr. Cowan, he is a liar and a propagandist (or as dumb as they come.}. Using him as the "front man" carries no weight IMO. If you want to really become educated in viruses, and how they cause cancers, I strongly recommend Judith Vary Baker's page turner ME AND LEE. Get your head out of the sand SAW.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by Saw » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:11 pm

Virology has been debunked. It's all miss use of PCR and poisoned Vero cells (smoke and mirrors)

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by ofonorow » Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:50 am

Saw wrote:Virology has been debunked. It's all miss use of PCR and poisoned Vero cells (smoke and mirrors)

He he he.. Me thinks you are too far down the rabbit hole to realize that you have been fooled.

Open your mind and consider that the so-called debunkers have an agenda. I wonder, what might that be? (Could it be an attempt to hide from the public the fact that vaccines carry (and have carried) monkey and other cancer-causing viruses form the mediums they were grown on!!!) Wake up, your are unwittingly (I hope unwittingly) participating in an extensive disinformation effort.

Now in my opinion, the reason that the Medical Medium information has been "given" to us, probably against someone's "Prime Directive," is because of the malevolence behind the clandestine effort to study and release viruses into our environment. An effort that feed big Pharma and big Medicine because it makes people sick.

Denying viruses exist is silly, given the state of the technology today.

For the umpteenth time, do some reading. The book ME AND LEE by Judith Vary Baker, is not only a great read, it details this woman's work in the early United States bioweapons program. You want to learn about viruses, and everyone should, start there.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#6  Post by Saw » Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:27 pm

ha ha ha.. Me thinks your ET stories are just that.
Really? Mary's Monkey will prove virology? Ah the never ending "Monkey Business"
Your not even talking about viruses anymore but injectable poisons btw.
Just cite your scientific evidence already.
Which part of virology do you think is legit?
PCR, Alignment, Sequencing? is CPE really growing viruses?
If I just read Lee and Me then I'll finally get it? :roll:

Watch 1:48:00 to 1:51:00
Judy knows there are no viruses and here she's telling the truth as she fully debunks the virus theory.
The BIG Problem is she thinks they are all monkey viruses, because they can't grow in human cells but only
the special Green Monkey Kidney Cells (VERO) so she appears to believe ALL viruses are man made
monkey viruses and have to be injected.
P.S. Lanka's control experiments debunked any "growing" of viruses in VERO cells!

Might take a minute or two to start

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#7  Post by ofonorow » Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:00 pm

I appreciate satire, and YES, reading Judith Vary-Baker's LEE AND ME will convince the average lay reader that not only are there such things as viruses, but they can cause cancers in humans. And her work was in the early 1960s.

You asked and you shall receive. Note this viral history lesson is billed as

"Why viruses really do exist: brilliant scientific explanation from Eugyppius… "
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1621498360568979457.html

this should likewise kill or at least attenuate bacteria infectiousness. Beijerinck had discovered that the tobacco pathogen a) didn't replicate on its own, was b) to some degree oddly durable, not like a microorganism, & c) could cause the same severity of disease ...

So Saw, how much are you getting paid to spread your disinformation? Is it lucrative?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#8  Post by Saw » Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:37 pm

reading Judith Vary-Baker's LEE AND ME will convince the average lay reader that not only are there such things as viruses

I have no doubt it could convince the average lay reader as the burden of proof for most is extremely low. (See current world situation)

So Saw, how much are you getting paid to spread your disinformation? Is it lucrative?

Very Lucrative! Knowledge is power! I can walk the streets and deal with the delusional sheep on a higher plane just like those
at the WEF do. No masks, no gloves, no fanatical hand washing or social distancing.

Disinformation? You speak with broad empty words, quote a specific remark you deem as disinformation then reply with detailed reference as to why.

"Why viruses really do exist: brilliant scientific explanation from Eugyppius… "
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1621 ... 79457.html

I know it's not your quote but no... not brilliant

Virologist Lanka mentions the tobacco mosaic virus along with others
in this video as being fully discredited pre 1952 already
Watch from 48:00 to 55:00

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#9  Post by ofonorow » Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:41 am

Exclusive: Lee Harvey Oswald’s Girlfriend Exposes the Real Truth About JFK Assassination in Tell-All Interview
https://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2023/02/new-stew-peters-2132023-exclusive-lee-harvey-oswalds-girlfriend-exposes-the-real-truth-about-jfk-assassination-in-tell-all-interview-2538303.html

Judith is still alive! I haven't watched this yet, but I have read her book :-)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#10  Post by jimmylesante » Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:16 pm

I havent been through the above yet but i will.
However i refuse my children to get the HPV vaccine as apparently if you have the HP virus you will get cervical, anal, penile or oral cancer. Yet many don't get any of these cancers even though they have the virus?
Hepatitis A B C etc i think as the miracle medium says is the same virus just different degrees of liver damage.....or is it the liver damage bits of cells the virus?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#11  Post by ofonorow » Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:21 pm

Jimmy, refusing vaccines is probably one of the smartest things we can do.

It is vely interesting in that even with thousands of pages in the 8 Medical Medium books devoted to dealing with, and explaining how to fight viral infection, (which they claim "Clandestine" or hidden medical research has been creating), vaccines are not mentioned, even once!

Not said, but I infer that vaccines are the vehicle that transmits these viruses (and other toxins) to millions of unwitting recipients.

So yes, other than a few rare cancers (e.g., mesothelioma ) they tell us that ALL cancers are caused by viruses, with the help of some toxin, usually a heavy metal toxin. Ergo, no virus - no cancer to worry about.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#12  Post by Saw » Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:53 am

When Dr.Paul Thomas had all the data crunched from his vaxxed vs unvaxxed patients
they found there was no cancer in the unvaxxed. Nothing to do with viruses though, just poisons.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Sy1meuVSzs2Q/

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#13  Post by ofonorow » Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:19 am

Interesting data point.

However,

Nothing to do with viruses though, just poisons.

Again, since vaccines almost from day one have contained unintended "monkey" and other viruses, I doubt that "poisons" in vaccine tell the entire story.

The important knowledge from elsewhere is that virtually all cancer is caused by certain viruses, mutating in an acid (low pH) environment, and then only in the presence of toxins, usually heavy metals.

Whether or not to believe, that is the question.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#14  Post by Saw » Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:23 pm

ofonorow wrote:
Again, since vaccines almost from day one have contained unintended "monkey" and other viruses, I doubt that "poisons" in vaccine tell the entire story.

No they contain cellular debris from a monkey, via culturing nothing.
Maybe just injecting foreign biological material from another species will give you cancer. :idea: :idea: :idea:
My guess would be the heavy metals, mercury,aluminum etc.

Whether or not to believe, that is the question.

Double Bingo!
I choose to know rather than believe.
Every step of virology is unscientific from the start where no virus is present in the patient sample
to the alleged culture which Virologist Lanka has shown is only the breakdown of cells caused by the experiment.

Maybe there is some unknown transmissible means of spreading illness be that physical or mental but you should realize
by now the serious problems with virology. Just covid19 alone should be enough to make one skeptical.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#15  Post by ofonorow » Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:24 pm

What does it mean if you "know" something that is false?

You can't know, by the way.

So, what causes warts?

https://www.yalemedicine.org/conditions/viral-warts
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”