Resolving Colds to Advanced COVID with Methylene Blue

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Resolving Colds to Advanced COVID with Methylene Blue

Post by ofonorow » Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:34 am

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Resolving Colds to Advanced COVID with Methylene Blue

Post by ofonorow » Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:06 am

I have now had the opportunity to read the highly rated book on Methylene Blue by Mark Sloan.

Mark is human, so I trust (but will soon verify) as there is much remarkable information in this book. Especially the warning that rather than a miracle molecule, NO (nitric oxide) is more harmful than beneficial, and that methylene blue is a NO inhibitor. I also learned that adding Red Light Therapy to methylene blue has remarkable anti-cancer effects. That the correct (rather low dosage) of M. B. cures Alzheimer's in about a year, and that higher dosages are no better, and might be harmful.

https://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Guide-Methylene-Blue-Mitochondrial/dp/177723963X/ref=sr_1_1?crid=39E1SOQD71F72&keywords=mark+sloan+methylene+blue&qid=1680771775&s=books&sprefix=mark+sloan+meth%2Cstripbooks%2C81&sr=1-1

I read this book via Kindle. I will come back and edit with dosage information, which from memory is around 18 mg for Alzheimer's.
And the general maximum safe M. B. dose is < 2 mg/Kg of body weight)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”