Pneumonia and Swine Flu

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

sarmierb

Pneumonia and Swine Flu

Post Number:#1  Post by sarmierb » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:21 am

Dear Owen, I have just been discharged from a Manila Hospital after a 40-day confinement due to pneumonia and swine flu.
I left Saudi Arabia on july 29 (after a week of severe cough and fever that won't go away but local hospital refused to admit me) for emergency treatment in one of the biggest hospitals in Manila. Final diagnosis was pneumonia secondary to swine flu. When condition did not improve inspite of all medications, I was subjected to Bronchoscopy and immediately given Prednison while the result was being evaluated. After a few days, the doctor recommended to continue the steroid. I'm still on steroid and the doctor told me interstial fibrosis might develop in my lower lungs. This could significantly my way of life because I easily get tired and experience shortness of breath.

Are there any alternative treatment to reduce if not eliminate the fibrosis. I have been taking Ascorbic Acid (not less than 3grams daily and lysine and vit e for more than a year. I wonder why I still contracted pneumonia inspite of this high dossage.

I welcome all comments, suggestions that could help resolve this problem. Thank you.

Roger Sarmiento
Manila, Philippines

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Pneumonia and Swine Flu

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:36 am

The amounts to protect from something like swine flu are very large, usually requiring IV. Since you are able to write this report, I would say that your relatively small C intake did have some value. One answer to your question is vitamin A - take at least 25,000 IU daily until the infection is resolved.

Now, I have had similar episodes over the years despite my 15,000 to 18,000 mg of oral ascorbic acid, until I added vitamin D (in my case, a sunlamp in winter). With the help of vitamin D, I have been able to avoid winter infections.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”