Chicken Pox Vitamin C and Gluten Intolerence

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

JayZee

Chicken Pox Vitamin C and Gluten Intolerence

Post Number:#1  Post by JayZee » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:32 am

around August 18th, what I thought was just a minor sinus infection in my mastoids on a Monday, turned into hives the following Thursday and then magically overnight blisters appeared on Friday.Monday the Doc took one look at me and said you have chicken pox.I never had them.It went from my spine at the base of my skull along my mastoids across my ear, down my jaw line all on the left side.I was sent home with a script for 7 days worth of Keflex, valtrex, Burrow's solution and a pain killer.One dose of valtrex at the Doctors office gave me some relief within 20 minutes.Not bad, but I wouldn't want to take it long term for the side effects.Lot's of people do that.

Thinking I had shingles ( kinda sorta the samething) on the Friday the blisters appeared, I dosed myself with 4 grams of lysine daily and as much vitamin C as I could possibly drink.I was too sick to keep track, I know I went over 35 grams but I never hit my bowl tolerance.I wished I could have hooked up to an IVC.I was also taking three daily doses of colloidal silver 30 ppm - gargled- with a chaser of vitamin C water.I got instant temporary relief from the silver doses, at some point I found Cathcart's formula for a herpes lesion paste - 1 gram of baking soda, 1 gram of vitamin C add a few drops of water and paint on the blisters.This dried the blister up fast and gave me instant but temporary relief.ACV also was soothing, as was sub- lingual B-12 and ecanachia tea.All in all it took two weeks to heal the lesions. I photo journaled it.

The best part of this entire episode is that I confirmed that I am gluten intolerant!
I was so sick and had little to no appetite with this virus.People were bringing me chicken soup and I found if I just drank the broth I felt good.If I ate the noodles my lesions screamed with pain.This is a diet notion I had been tossing around in my head but never confirmed until now.It explains everything I have suffered with in the past despite my daily high vitamin and vitamin C doses.

after 3 weeks I made the mistake of dropping down my lysine dose one day and my ill health came back- fast.I plan to give it two months of high lysine doses before trying that again.
This is a serious virus.

15 days gluten free and feeling better everyday.Thank you chicken pox.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Chicken Pox Vitamin C and Gluten Intolerence

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:38 am

Very interesting. Hope you feel well soon.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”