My near hit of swine flu

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

chachazoom
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

My near hit of swine flu

Post Number:#1  Post by chachazoom » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:33 pm

I posted this on anther thread but I thought it worth sharing under new. My swine flu close encounter story.
I work at a private residential school and about two weeks ago the students were starting to get very sick. A few even hospitalized. I had to work right in the sick zone. A large number of staff got sick to varying degrees and finally one of the hospitalized kids came back as H1N1. Anyways, I take my usual 12,000 grams but one day all of a sudden I get really hot like a fever was starting so I loaded up a water bottle with the last of my C crystals I stored at work and I start taking a 1g tablet every half hour. It was very strange, as though I could FEEL something trying to get hold. A couple of hot minutes, body slightly aching, you know the ache that when it begins you KNOW it's the flu.
Well I start doubling my tablet intake sometimes as often as every half hour. It would try to start up again....the heat, the threatening body ache then subside a little faster. Kind of like in waves milder each time and then headache began developing... (which I am not prone too) and which is a characteristic of swine.
So the headache started close to home time and I went home and put a couple of heaping TBLSP in a glass and drank. Normally I would have been running back and forth to the bathroom with astronomical gas inbetween, but nothing happened at all except the headache lessened. Kept taking 1g to 2g of C in tablet form up til bed time which was early. Slept and woke up feeling as though I just got over something...not 100% but that feeling as though you've spent three days really sick and it's about the fifth day. Kept taking my usual 12g and extra tablets through out the day and it was over. I am POSITIVE I went through some accelerated Swine flu with very little discomfort except the briefest spells and vitaming C pulled me through.

aariel

Re: My near hit of swine flu

Post Number:#2  Post by aariel » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:30 pm

Great story. Very instructional.

Not to take any wind out of your sail, but based on all available data, it's unlikely you had H1N1 and you'll never know unless you get a swabbed.
There are over 200 pathogens that produce flu-like symptoms and at least as of July, when they did cultures, most weren't H1N1.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/10/ ... 4829.shtml

Still a great story though.

Stay well,

Paul

godsilove

Post Number:#3  Post by godsilove » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:53 pm

aariel wrote:Great story. Very instructional.

Not to take any wind out of your sail, but based on all available data, it's unlikely you had H1N1 and you'll never know unless you get a swabbed.
There are over 200 pathogens that produce flu-like symptoms and at least as of July, when they did cultures, most weren't H1N1.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/10/ ... 4829.shtml

Still a great story though.

Stay well,

Paul

Yes, I'm not seeing anything in his story to suggest he actually had H1N1 other than the fact that he was in the proximity of some people who contracted the virus.

How high was your fever, chachazoom?

chachazoom
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#4  Post by chachazoom » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:25 pm

My fever never got high for long. It started up and went down throughout the day as I saturated myself in vitamin c. In Canada, they only swab if you were hospitalized. The three cases from the residential school (updated since original post because the school became more generous with the info after the worst had passed of course) that were hospitalized were swabbed as well as one day student and they all came back positive for H1N1. The resident doctor himself said it was most likely an H1N1 outbreak. Can't prove anything of course except to say that I was working right in the area with the sick kids that came back positive and that the symptoms for many others that became sick had similar symptoms....high fever, sore neck, wicked headache, all happened within a short period of time and mostly among the residential students. I can't say for sure of course but my gut tells me I headed off something wicked.

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”