Anaerobic Bacteria Help

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

hranch
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Anaerobic Bacteria Help

Post Number:#1  Post by hranch » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:06 pm

c
Last edited by hranch on Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Anaerobic Bacteria Help

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:35 am

He used lasers and ozone on ulcers and that cleared them up in two days.

Looks like you found a good dentist! The Ozone will kill the bacteria, and from a book I started reading in response to another topic (Hydrogen Peroxide Medical Miracle by Douglas), I think you would find Chapter 6 fascinating. All about curing gum disease with H2O2.

This is what he recommends for gums:

Actually, it's not new. A reference is made to the use of hydrogen peroxide in dentistry in 1746. It was recommended for the treatment of pus pockets around the teeth, to be followed by excision of the dead tissues (although back then it was too expensive for the common man!)

The treatment consists of rubbing a mixture of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide into the gums. It's not quite that simple. The dentist has to do some housecleaning around your mouth, and the patient has to take the time at home for the peroxide to do the job. But the treatment is basically very simple and very effective.

This is what he recommends for sinus infections:

The sinuses, those holes in your head bone below your eyes, are a very like culprit for bad breath -- there's snot up there that can get infected and rancid. The best treatment for this type of halitosis is H2O2. Take the drugstore variety, which is three precent, dilute it 50 percent with water and put five to ten drops in each nostril -- sniff it up vigorously. (It will burn a little). Do this twice daily and see if it helps. If it doesn't, then your problem is not your sinuses.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

hranch
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#3  Post by hranch » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:56 pm

c
Last edited by hranch on Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:01 am

Sounds like you read the Doublas H2O2 book and the chapter on gums. - but be careful with the food grade as a mistake can be deadly!

Regarding oral intake:> The Douglas book tries to present a balanced picture of oral H2O2 - and does not take a side as their are pluses/minuses, and it has to do with how H2O2 reacts in the stomach/gut before it enters the blood. (I will check, but I think the author says if you do oral - do it on an empty stomach.)

Although I used to do oral H2O2 to fight bacterial infections, I wouldn't after reading the book.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

glacier920

Post Number:#5  Post by glacier920 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:09 am

Hranch, you might want to try oil pulling with your vitamin C. That's where you put a tablespoon of organic sesame oil, cold pressed if you can find it, in your mouth and rinse it like mouthwash for about 20 minutes on an empty stomach. I got gum problems and I am seeing really great benefits so far. I have problems with bleeding gums. Ascorbic Acid powder helped reduce it, but it still bled. I tried oil pulling and lessened the vitamin C, and the problem got way worse. Then I stopped oil pulling, and tried lypo spheric vitamin C, and it worked better than ascorbic acid powder for my gums. I then added oil pulling again, and it got WAY better. I am thinking the reason why oil pulling seemed worse the first time around was because I lowered the vitamin C intake.

I learned this oil pulling method from curezone.com. Oil pulling is actually the biggest and most active group. Everyone swears by it on curezone. Apparently, I need lypo spheric and oil pulling to make my gums feel a lot better. Perhaps you can avoid the dentist altogether? I read a lot of posts on curezone that claimed this. Interestingly enough, the vitamin C section in curezone is not very active, though it seems like it is the second most active forum in curezone. I hope this info helps for people with gum issues.

Bear in mind, I am not completely cured with my gum problems, but I am seeing a great improvement. It is gradually healing by the week.

hranch
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#6  Post by hranch » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:33 pm

c
Last edited by hranch on Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cobraman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#7  Post by Cobraman » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:12 pm

Your symptoms seem to be the same as the side effects of statin drugs. Do you take any of the cholesterol lowering drugs? Was a culture done on the tooth? Was it bite sensitive? Heat sensitive? Was it swollen? Clindamycin could have caused you to have thrush which is very uncomfortable. Extraction of the tooth would usually end the problem, but another antibiotic to use would be Flagyl. This can be combined w/ penicillin or amoxicillin to combat anaerobic infection w/o the fear of fungal infection that other antibiotics have. Also if you are a smoker it is harder to rid yourself of dental infection due to the nicotine constricting the blood vessels, lessening the circulation. If nothing else works garlic has shown to be somewhat effective on many forms of bacteria.

rasarver
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#8  Post by rasarver » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:44 am

DMSO has potential as gum treatment. A Google search for "DMSO gums" produces many hits. A 50/50 solution of water/DMSO penetrates human skin quite well and kills bacteria, viruses and fungi. DMSO apparently kills microorganisms by dissolving them and has the added benefit of reducing swelling and so increases blood flow in tissue (promotes healing). If I were using DMSO to treat gums I would apply the 50/50 solution to my gums and then allow 15 minutes or so for the DMSO to penetrate (keep tongue and saliva away from the area for 15 minutes).

hranch
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#9  Post by hranch » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:55 pm

c

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#10  Post by eDOC » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:51 am

In my clinical experience the antibiotic of choice for treating Sinusitis / Upper & Lower respiratory infections is Levofloxacin (Quinalone) 500mg twice daily for 2 weeks along with Folic acid 5mg & Vit B.

Clindamycin in combination with quinalones is fine mostly for urogenital infections but has a tendency to cause diarrhea in many patients on the 2nd/3rd day.....strange that he prescribed it for oral issues??

Folic acid is great for gum healing.
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

hranch
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#11  Post by hranch » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:00 pm

c

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#12  Post by eDOC » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:51 pm

Swollen lymph node commonest cause is infection.

I’d recommend simple Parthenolide for that to my patients. Has properties of antibiotic, NSAIDs & antiallergic.

And of course good oral hygiene.
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

BrightSideOfLife
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#13  Post by BrightSideOfLife » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:23 pm

It's been nearly 5 years since the last post to this thread.

It sounds like Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. You mention Arthritis another autoimmune illness and it sounds like the infection in your stomach has spread/increased which is what was causing your arthritis and is what causes CFS. Depressed immunity(infections), tiredness, muscle and joint pain, brain fog. Constipation?

Taking supplements to aid methylation will help. MSM not MMS, will supply methyl groups which should be helpful as your bodies detox will be under strain and will require all the methyl groups it can get especially if you cannot get your methylation processes up and running. Regular dosing with MSM can be helpful.

High dose Vitamin B12 can be helpful as it can upregulate T Suppressor Cell activity which can lessen autoimmune problems. Methylcobalamin is best for people who are methyl group deficient. However be aware that high doses above 1mg at least in diabetics can have negative consequences to the circulatory system at least according to research. I take around 30mg/day which helps stop joint and muscle pain.

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”