Cardio C claims???? don't add up....

Discussion of the various forms of vitamin C and the various products

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

bzmazu
Contributor
Contributor

Cardio C claims???? don't add up....

Post Number:#1  Post by bzmazu » Thu May 17, 2018 12:05 pm

Product description for Cardio C says...2 servings provide Nobelist Linus Pauling's minimum therapeutic amounts of both vitamin C and lysine. Vitamin C as Quali-C® L-ascorbic acid 2,500 mg....so 2 servings only come to 5000 and everywhere I read 6000 is the true minimum therapeutic dose...so what's the story?...I asked about this at the site and got no answer...and the claim that the foundation makes no money off sales?...isn't the wizard connected w both?... and this airing of personal problems on forum...embarrassing and not professional. Sorry, with all due respect...you guys have me a little worried...

Daniel

Re: Cardio C claims???? don't add up....

Post Number:#2  Post by Daniel » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:54 am

Hi,
For what I read is 41mgr of vit C per 0,454 kg, so a person with 62 kgr needs the amount of 5599,11 mgr of ascorbic acid plus all other components of the PT protocol to start the healing.

In all the cases the minimum is 5000 mgr and the max will be the guts tolerance for (healing process).

Then the preventive formula is 3000 mgr independently of the weight.

Ralph Lotz
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Cardio C claims???? don't add up....

Post Number:#3  Post by Ralph Lotz » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:51 am

These are Linus Pauling's original recommendations:

https://youtu.be/7c4lwRhvI2E
"Unless we put medical freedom into the constitution...medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship..force people who wish doctors and treatment of their own choice to submit to only what..dictating outfit offers." Dr. Benjamin Rush

Return to “Products”