Partnering with VCF on Cardio-C

Discussion of the various forms of vitamin C and the various products

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Partnering with VCF on Cardio-C

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:54 am

We often asked whether we have an affiliate program, or we receive requests to wholesale VCF products, etc. For example:

Dear Sir/Madam
I have done a lot of research on heart health etc. and eventually realized the benefits of vitamin C in this regard. I also operate a web hosting and web design business and have been setting up various websites. The combination of these two factors has resulted in a desire to start a website to educate people in South Africa where I live, on the benefits of Vitamin C. I would also like to sell products via the site later and therefore would like to know if it would be possible to get resell rights for your cardio-c and obtain it at wholesale prices? Kind regards,

For the Record

We do not have an affiliate program and we are not able to partner with other commercial users. First, when you buy product from the Vitamin C Foundation store, you are really purchasing from Intelisoft Multimedia , Inc., a for-profit Texas corporation. Intelisoft in turn donates a portion of all sales to the non-profit Vitamin C Foundation. Intelisoft is a retailer and does not have much latitude or a lot of leeway on the pricing, even if it made sense to ship outside the USA.

The Vitamin C Foundation might be willing to licensing our logo and product names, for those who expect a high volume and want to contract with our primary product supplier - Douglas Laboratories. However, please note that the ingredients in our most popular product, Cardio-C, have a very short shelf life. A commercial venture would have to purchase large quantities, and they wouldn't last long, especially overseas.

The proline in Cardio-C seems to be the culprit causing the short shelf life. It absorbs moisture and then makes the product turn color and harden

We would recommend focusing on the World's Finest (DSM QUali-C) Vitamin C first because it seems to have a long, indefinite shelf life.

The Foundation (really Intelisoft) can ship products, including Cardio-C to most places on a monthly basis, as we do elsewhere to individuals. However, there isn't a lot of benefit to other organizations.

VCF product sales are a fund raising tool. Technically, the VCF doesn't really sell anything. Our primary benefactor, Intelisoft Multimedia, Inc. sells their products using our sponsorship. They donate a portion of the profits back to the Foundation, these donations are our primary source of income and are used to fund the web site, and other Foundation activities.

Owen Fonorow and Mike Till, Sr.
Co-founders
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Products”