Liposomal C and Linus Pauling protocol?

Discussion of the benefits and disadvantages of commercial and homemade (DIY) liposomal vitamin C

Moderator: ofonorow

AngieLynn
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Liposomal C and Linus Pauling protocol?

Post Number:#1  Post by AngieLynn » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:36 pm

Can liposomal vitamin C be used in the linus Pauling protocol? I can't tolerate the regular vitamin c due to ulcerative colitis. I have it under control naturally but even small amounts of vitamin c (corn free) cause irritation. I thought liposomal might be better tolerated but I remember that this wasn't recommended for the linus pauling protocol. Is that still the same, or has the thinking on this changed?

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Liposomal C and Linus Pauling protocol?

Post Number:#2  Post by pamojja » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:54 am

Do you remember where you heard liposomal wouldn't be recommended? - Never heard of such myself. Certainly not by Linus Pauling himself, as at that time liposomal wasn't available. If you don't tolerate regular ascorbic acid and can afford you can of course take liposomal instead.

An other much more reasonable priced option which is better tolerated is sodium ascorbate. Which can be easily made oneself by mixing the ascorbic acid with up to half its weight with sodium bicarbonate. Sodium ascorbate is also the form of vitamin C used in liposomal vitamin C.

Return to “Liposomal Vitamin C”