Myers Cocktail IV

Physician Reference and discussion of the methods, protocols and effects of intravenous vitamin C (versus oral or liposomal).

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

caroline_v
Contributor
Contributor

Myers Cocktail IV

Post Number:#1  Post by caroline_v » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:21 am

I'm trying to find a source of intravenous vitamins for Myers Cocktail...from my research I understood that vitamins IV from PharmaLife Laboratories is widely used in Europe.
Can these vitamins also be purchased for the US?

Esther
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Myers Cocktail Intramuscular

Post Number:#2  Post by Esther » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:12 am

I just copied the Myers Cocktail ingredients from their blog: vitamincvial.blogspot.com

Also you can add more Vitamin C and other vitamins that you have...

COMPOSITION
Packing: 100 ml
1 ml solution for injection contains:
Vitamin A (Retinol Palmitate)…15, 000 u.i
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)…1100 u.i
Vitamin E (all-rac-α-tocopheryl acetate)… 20 mg
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride)…10 mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin sodium phosphate)… 7 mg
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)… 35 mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)…3.5 mg
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)… 0.05 mg
Vitamin B5 (D-panthenol)... 25 mg

PHARMACOLOGICAL ACTION
The product acts as bio-stimulant and anti-stress, increasing the epithelial and cell membrane resistance to attack of pathogens. It also stimulates the function of reproduction, the growth and development of bones, the fat and carbohydrates metabolism.
The action of Vitamin A is complex: is a protective factor of cutis, increases the body resistance, stimulates growth and helps the body during infections and parasitic diseases.
Vitamin E has a special role in lipid metabolism and in fertility improvement, while protecting the Vitamin A in the product.
Vitamin E acts as a defensive line against oxidation of vital phospholipids included in immunoglobulins and in all cell membranes. It potentiates vitamin A activity, generally acting as an antioxidant.
Vitamins B participate in the formation of enzymes and are indispensable for the metabolism of lipids, proteins and carbohydrates, as well as for the normal development of muscle and nervous tissue.
Vitamin D3 is indispensable to skeletal development, helps regulate calcium-phosphorus balance, interferes with carbohydrate metabolism, resulting in increased liver and muscle glycogen.

Active substances: Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B5

Solution for injection for the treatment and control of vitamin deficiency after parasitic and infectious diseases, in times of stress, skin and nerves disorders.

You can make your own Myers Cocktail by adding other vitamins such as Vitamin C, Calcium and Magnesium and others ...
CONTRAINDICATIONS
There are not found!
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
The product is administered intramuscularly 10 ml to 20 ml solution of MYERS COCKTAIL, daily, for 10 to 20 days!

Return to “Intravenous Vitamin C (IV/C)”