Saline Solution (Sodium Chloride NaCl) and Ringer Lactate shortages list in the US

Physician Reference and discussion of the methods, protocols and effects of intravenous vitamin C (versus oral or liposomal).

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

Mireya

Saline Solution (Sodium Chloride NaCl) and Ringer Lactate shortages list in the US

Post Number:#1  Post by Mireya » Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:43 pm

Saline ISOTONIC Solution and Ringer Lactate solution for IV request

These solutions necessary for the survival of patients are no longer found in hospitals and clinics in the US.
Our relative who urgently needs these intravenous fluids is also in this situation. The hospital where he is located has run out of stock of these fluids. We need like 20 bottles from each.
Can someone guide us where to find it?
I think there are many patients in this situation...
Any information can help us.
BLESSINGS

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Saline Solution (Sodium Chloride NaCl) and Ringer Lactate shortages list in the US

Post Number:#2  Post by jimmylesante » Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:18 pm

Most saline comes from Puerto Rico or Haiti i believe.
3rd world countries we sometimes use tap water or boiled water cooled.

Esther
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Saline Solution (Sodium Chloride NaCl) and Ringer Lactate shortages list in the US

Post Number:#3  Post by Esther » Wed May 03, 2023 11:38 pm

I was in the same situation a few months ago but I preferred to buy these products directly from the distributor of B Braun laboratories from Europe. they have a website specialized in the sale of pharmaceutical products and most important they have E.U standards.
Most clinics use their products to save and treat patients in various situations from trauma to oncological diseases.

https://gerovitalcosmetic.com/shop/ols/ ... -x-250ml--

https://gerovitalcosmetic.com/shop/ols/ ... ice-online

musashie
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#4  Post by musashie » Fri May 26, 2023 11:39 am

Mireya wrote:Saline ISOTONIC Solution and Ringer Lactate solution for IV request

These solutions necessary for the survival of patients are no longer found in hospitals and clinics in the US.
Our relative who urgently needs these intravenous fluids is also in this situation. The hospital where he is located has run out of stock of these fluids. We need like 20 bottles from each.
Can someone guide us where to find it?
I think there are many patients in this situation...
Any information can help us.
BLESSINGS

Here is German Company Praxidienst. Reputable and supply many different solutions Ringers - NaCL - Glucose etc . Great options for kabi packs or bottles. United States is listed as delivery option. Excellent prices eg, 10 x 500ml €44
https://www.praxisdienst.com/en/Infusio ... Solutions/

Return to “Intravenous Vitamin C (IV/C)”