CFS, having "die off" reaction/crash after series of IVs

Physician Reference and discussion of the methods, protocols and effects of intravenous vitamin C (versus oral or liposomal).

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

CFS, having "die off" reaction/crash after series of IVs

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:20 am

Hi Owen,

My name is Julia.I spoke with one if your friends at the Vitamin C foundation and told me that maybe you could help me because you have a naturopath background and know vitamin c. I told him about my current situation I am a 42 year old living in Miami. Unfortunately, I suffer from cfs since four years ago. I had a series of hydrogen peroxide iv and vitamin c iv 25,000 in a month 1/2. 13 treatment overall. I had to stop because I was getting terrible die off. I then got a detox type reaction for week and 1/2, but I'm still feeling bad. I'm know bed bound. I just have four hours a day but after treatment I feel I'm in crash. I cant seem to get out if crash . Could this be do to oxidative stress??? Should get a lower dse f C iv to mop up free radicals

Any thoughts??

Thanks so much blessings....

Julia

Dear Julia,

Isn't CFS - Chronic Fatigue Syndrome? If so, my first thought, especially since you are over 40, is low cortisol (adrenal fatigue). All is explained in the William Jefferies
book SAFE USES OF CORTISOL (2004) 3rd Edition. The trick is finding an MD
with this knowledge who will prescribe it.

If you are getting "die off" from hydrogen peroxide and vitamin C IV, the trick is to slow the drip for the last 30 to 45 minutes - to help flush the toxins out of the system, and not draw any more out of your cells. You should also ask for a glutathione IV push at the end.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: CFS, having "die off" reaction/crash after series of IVs

Post Number:#2  Post by Johnwen » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:12 pm

My belief is she should get off the H2O2 and go straight iv-C about 25 grams. I think thats what she was saying towards the end of her letter. Like Owen said a glut push at the end this should get things back in line.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

VanCanada

Re: CFS, having "die off" reaction/crash after series of IVs

Post Number:#3  Post by VanCanada » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:20 pm

I found a free online video from Great Plains Laboratory that explains glutathione in great detail. They say in this video that lyposomal glutathione is much better to use than plain glutathione.

The link below should take you directly to the video.

What Happens When Glutathione is Deficient by Dr. Tim Guilford ___ http://vimeo.com/48116147

Return to “Intravenous Vitamin C (IV/C)”