Buying im injections

Physician Reference and discussion of the methods, protocols and effects of intravenous vitamin C (versus oral or liposomal).

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

NiacinVC
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Buying im injections

Post Number:#1  Post by NiacinVC » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:37 pm

Where can I order vitamin c for intramuscular injections? Going to start shooting myself up.
"When one's expectations are reduced to zero, one really appreciates everything one does have"- Steven Hawking

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Buying im injections

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:37 pm

NiacinVC wrote:Where can I order vitamin c for intramuscular injections? Going to start shooting myself up.

The obvious answer is to find a doctor to prescribe it, then you can use the script to purchase sodium ascorbate from a compounding pharmacy.

However, you can follow Dr. Cathcart's instructions per the video/document available at http://vitamincfoundation.org/ivc and mix your own. (You would also need sterile water and/or sterile methods of injection.)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

randian

Post Number:#3  Post by randian » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:21 pm

ofonorow wrote:
The obvious answer is to find a doctor to prescribe it, then you can use the script to purchase sodium ascorbate from a compounding pharmacy.

I'm pretty sure I've read on this forum that pharmacies have a bad habit of ignoring what's actually on the script. That is, order one form of C, get another. They think it's all equivalent. How would one test your sodium ascorbate to ensure it's exactly that, and not calcium ascorbate or pure ascorbic acid?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:30 pm

Again, one answer is that with the new GMP rules (which are more stringent in the USA now, in my opinion and others, and require more testing than is required for prescription medications) a company stands to be fined hundreds of millions of dollars.

And for that to happen, multiple retesting would have to be erroneous. (Lot cheaper to test than face that federal fine.)

If our product labeled sodium ascorbate was really something else, someone becomes liable.

Not to mention that it is quite easy to tell by taste and color, what the product is.

Of all the fears you can have in life - worrying about a nutritional product these days is not one of them.

And of course, each manufacturer provides a spec sheet.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

NiacinVC
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#5  Post by NiacinVC » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:03 am

Owen, I was talking to this cardiologist in Los Angeles who does iv c at his practice and he says im vc has less absorption than oral vc. Thoughts?
"When one's expectations are reduced to zero, one really appreciates everything one does have"- Steven Hawking

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#6  Post by ofonorow » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:11 pm

NiacinVC wrote:Owen, I was talking to this cardiologist in Los Angeles who does iv c at his practice and he says im vc has less absorption than oral vc. Thoughts?

Well I don't know what that means - since IV vitamin C is not "absorbed" at all. It is injected directly into the blood stream.

Could you ask him to clarify?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Mireya

Post Number:#7  Post by Mireya » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:01 pm

Hi.
I'm stocked my self with Vitamin C injections(IV) Arena direct from supplier.
vitamincvial.blogspot.com

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#8  Post by ofonorow » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:15 am

Thanks for the link.

Vitamin C INJECTIONS 750mg / 5ml - 5 vials x 5 ml

Price: 20USD/box

Superficially, this seems to be a good price, but what exactly have you found? 5- 5 mL bottles. Does each bottle contain 750 mg (or 0.75 grams), or worse, is the total amount of vitamin C 0.75 grams distributed among the five vials?

I assume each vial has almost a gram. However, the vials I am aware of normally contain 25 grams, or 25,000 mg.

Then there are other factors, including the loss from being stored in solution.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Esther
Contributor
Contributor

Vitamin C IM/IV Injection

Post Number:#9  Post by Esther » Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:49 am

Return to “Intravenous Vitamin C (IV/C)”