Nurse wants to do IV on herself

Physician Reference and discussion of the methods, protocols and effects of intravenous vitamin C (versus oral or liposomal).

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Nurse wants to do IV on herself

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:01 am

I desire to be healed I am a diabetic with lots of complications. I am 55 years old and I want to administer IV vitamin C and GLutathione and Lysine to extend my natural life I have this right as under the constitution as the pursuit of my happiness. Please call me and /or email me to let me know how to get IV glutathione and lysine and vitamin c . i am a nurse this is for me personally and no one else please help thank you ,, I talked with you on the phone tuesday

The proper way to get these intravenous treatments is through a medical doctor, you can call around to doctors listed on the ACAM.ORG web site in your area, and if they don't, they may know of someone close by. I will put you in touch with a doctor in Illinois who does IV/C and IV/Glutathione.

I have not heard of intravenous lysine.

A good way to simulate a small IV/C is 5 packets of LivonLabs Lypo-C, and they also make a liposomal glutathione. People have reported that Lypo-GSH works almost as well as the IV/Glutathione. (Some say better).

As far as the diabetes, even if you are Type I (insulin dependent) you can develop Type II based on the diet. A terrific article on reversing Type II diabetes is at this link http://healingmatters.com/deception.htm Several people have reported personal success following Mr. Smith's anti-trans fat protocol.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Intravenous Vitamin C (IV/C)”