Air contamination of Vitamin C

Physician Reference and discussion of the methods, protocols and effects of intravenous vitamin C (versus oral or liposomal).

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Air contamination of Vitamin C

Post Number:#16  Post by eDOC » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:34 pm

ofonorow wrote:Now, I still don't really understand why the milder solutions, such as BioNiche, are clear, while the more effective Cathcart like sodium ascorbate solutions are yellow.

Owen how would you rate IVC from wholesales nutrition........cheap stuff, milder, but I always get a yellow color since the past 7 years........it is so effective on patients & when occasionally I try on myself..... beyond words.
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#17  Post by ofonorow » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:31 am

That is how I rate the solution - how yellow it turns. Do you use sterile water? Recently using saline/ringers led to some issues, and when discussing it with people, they had purchased some from Wholesale Nutrition - which did not turn yellow, stayed clear.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#18  Post by eDOC » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:28 pm

It turns deep yellow not light, never used sterile water always either NS or DS. Never had issues with either NS or DS, what kind of issues do your patients face?
Have always used till today VC from wholesales, may be there method of prep isn't correct, again never get a clear solution.
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

Return to “Intravenous Vitamin C (IV/C)”