How many days straight can you do IVC?

Physician Reference and discussion of the methods, protocols and effects of intravenous vitamin C (versus oral or liposomal).

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

jamesLdavis1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

How many days straight can you do IVC?

Post Number:#1  Post by jamesLdavis1 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:30 pm

Is there a risk that the produced Hydrogen Peroxide can induce hemolysis?

majkinetor
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: How many days straight can you do IVC?

Post Number:#2  Post by majkinetor » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:45 pm

yes, depending on the dosage, frequency and your genetics.

jamesLdavis1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#3  Post by jamesLdavis1 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:28 pm

what would you generally say is the rule of how often and how high the doses can be before h202 starts to break down your blood?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:17 am

The only issue I am aware of with continued, daily IV/C treatments is the harm to veins if the pH of the ascorbate isn't about 7.3 as Catchart recommended. (That, over time, lower pH vitamin C, e.g. standard commercial "buffered" vitamin C for injection, will damage veins.) There are several clinics who try to run IV/Cs almost 24/7, and concern about hydrogen peroxide has NEVER been mentioned. I would like those who claim this effect exists, please provide some examples or retract your statements. There is a lot of contrary evidence, but I am happy to stand corrected - with evidence.

The half life of H2O2 is extraordinarily short - water ad oxygen is immediately created. (There could be an issue in some people who have lower levels of catalaze - the enzyme that breaks down H2O2 in the blood, but this is speculation, I have not heard of this.)

There is controversy whether high vitamin C creates H2O2 within cancer cells (my reading of Hickey/Roberts) or just outside cancer cells, some conventional thinking - including our alt cancer doc.

To me the idea that high IV/C vitamin C creates "H2O2" is a red herring and requires evidence
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Intravenous Vitamin C (IV/C)”