iv glutathione and meyers cocktail

Physician Reference and discussion of the methods, protocols and effects of intravenous vitamin C (versus oral or liposomal).

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

NiacinVC
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

iv glutathione and meyers cocktail

Post Number:#1  Post by NiacinVC » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:03 am

Has anyone received iv glutathione and meyers? Do you think its needed if already recieving high dose vitamin c? Starting iv vitamin drip next week.

Would it be safe for my wife to also recieve iv vitamins while trying to get pregnant? I have read that AA in high doses can be a form of birth control. We have only recently started trying to have a baby.

Relatively healthy. Hoping to reverse varicocele and hyrdrocele in both testicles to help fertility issues. If anyone has any links to iv vitamins and reversal of varicocele please link.
"When one's expectations are reduced to zero, one really appreciates everything one does have"- Steven Hawking

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: iv glutathione and meyers cocktail

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:32 am

Sorry for the delay. How is your wife? I think mutlivitamins (good nutrition) is vital for a healthy pregnancy, mother and child, and from our experience, high oral vitamin C is perhaps the most important.

There is a theoretical reason why I might be worried about ultra-high vitamin C ,e.g. via IV during early pregnancy (out to day 56), but if this concern was in fact a reality (that the placenta can be harmed) then it should be possible to abort guinea pig pregnancies to prove this, and I have never seen such a study.

The concern has to do with the Beard enzyme theory of cancer - the so-called trophoblast theory. If cancers are "false placentas" (trophoblasts) , and if high vitamin C is capable of killing cancers, then high vitamin C might have an impact before day 56 of the pregnancy (before the placenta differentiates.) We know that vitamin C at normal levels is a "weak" cancer killer, and thus probably not a danger to the rapidly dividing placenta. I know in my wife's case - she took greater than 10,000 mg daily before conception, and around this amount during the entire pregnancy - and as readers know, he was not only healthy, but he doesn't get sick.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Intravenous Vitamin C (IV/C)”