IVC Protocol- your Thoughts?

Physician Reference and discussion of the methods, protocols and effects of intravenous vitamin C (versus oral or liposomal).

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

IVC Protocol- your Thoughts?

Post Number:#1  Post by jimmylesante » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:34 am

So here is a protocol used
200ml Sodium Chloride 9%solution with the following added
1ml B12
2ml B6
3ml Manganese Sulphate
4ml Magnesium Sulphate
4ml Zinc Sulphate
10ml Selenium
50ml Vit C
Time for IV 45-60mins

As far as i know most saline is 1% with 3% solution being used for long distance runners. 9% is new on me but i am a novice.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: IVC Protocol- your Thoughts?

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:39 am

The problem I have with manganese is what I learned from USDA research, that both Mn and Mg compete to enter the heart and while magnesium helps the heart, too much manganese causes irregular heart beats, and even death in swine. (and the concurrent magnesium may overcome this to some extent.) The story was a fellow with arrhythmia who was taking 20 mg of manganese. The USDA told him to reduce to 2 mg (total in all supplements) manganese and that his problem would clear in 60 days. This is exactly what happened, and when he tried to call them back to say thanks - they wouldn't speak to him and the papers were removed from their web site ?! (Not supposed to be advising humans heh?) Anyway, he called me and I have shared what he told me.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Intravenous Vitamin C (IV/C)”