Why did Vit. C IV work better first time and not as well next times for pounding heart?

Physician Reference and discussion of the methods, protocols and effects of intravenous vitamin C (versus oral or liposomal).

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

shellyz152

Why did Vit. C IV work better first time and not as well next times for pounding heart?

Post Number:#1  Post by shellyz152 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:46 am

Earlier this year I began to experience irregular/pounding heartbeat. Recently, I began to remove old root canals and amalgam. After my first amalgam removal visit, I received 25 grams of vitamin C IV. About half way through the IV, my heart stopped pounding. My heart remained calm for the next 48 hours. I went back to my integrative doctor the next week for more vitamin C. I was given the same dose, but in the right arm this time and the IV was given just a bit faster than the last time. I did not experience the same effect of a 'calm' heart as I did the first time. I then went back the next week. I was given 50 grams and the IV was put in the left arm, like the first time I had the IV, but still not the same awesome result as I had the first time. Does anyone know why this could be? Is there a particular protocol to use while giving a vitamin C IV for a 'pounding heart', such as placement of the IV, speed of the flow, dose amount, etc. ?

I presently take liposomal C, since I never got the almost instant 'relief' result with IV that I had gotten with my first IV. The 'pounding heart' symptoms have gotten so much better, but it has been gradual by taking liposomal C. Again, the first IV was almost instant relief.

tjohnson_nb
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Why did Vit. C IV work better first time and not as well next times for pounding heart?

Post Number:#2  Post by tjohnson_nb » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:33 am

Are you taking any other supplements? I find magnesium helps with heart palpitations.
'Always' and 'never' are 2 words you should always remember never to use.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Why did Vit. C IV work better first time and not as well next times for pounding heart?

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:38 am

Earlier this year I began to experience irregular/pounding heartbeat. Recently, I began to remove old root canals and amalgam. After my first amalgam removal visit, I received 25 grams of vitamin C IV. About half way through the IV, my heart stopped pounding. My heart remained calm for the next 48 hours.

What is not clear is whether the subsequent IV/Cs were related to additional amalgam removals? Were they? If not, you probably have your explanation. The mercury was affecting your heart and the IV/C helped neutralize the effect.

And it is not clear if your heart was pounding on the subsequent IV/Cs.

Too my limited knowledge, the placement of the IV makes little difference, the speed of the IV/C may make some difference, but the blood levels are still high in any case, and the only real factor is the type of vitamin C being administered. Were the same brand of vials used?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by Johnwen » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:00 pm

When it comes to heart palpations and irregularities with V-C I would say 95% (or better) of the time were going to be talking about Iron!

In this case here he started having some irregularities prior to having IV-C then when he had the IV he felt good.
To me this would be indicative of a Iron storage problem.
His iron stores were not being utilized which then were affecting his heart rhythm.
When he had the IV-C he mobilized these stores and things quieted down.

Then as the system became further depleted the problems returned and since he used up his storage amount and didn’t replenish them the problem wouldn’t leave even with further IV-C which mobilized what was remaining and now is in a very low state. Which these low levels could be caused by the dental work and the blood letting associated with these procedure’s.
Or could have just contributed to the existing deficiency further.

What he needs to do is get a blood test for CBC’s with a ferritin Blood test.
To see were his levels are at and if it’s having any effects on his blood.

Then take proper action to correct these before he does anymore IV-C or Dental procedures.

Which means it’s time to see his Doctor for guidance in correcting this problem before it causes some greater problems.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Return to “Intravenous Vitamin C (IV/C)”