Thinking about acquiring facility with sterile room to make IV/C

Physician Reference and discussion of the methods, protocols and effects of intravenous vitamin C (versus oral or liposomal).

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Thinking about acquiring facility with sterile room to make IV/C

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:46 am

Hello Owen,

In light of the progressively increasing prices for commercial injectable ascorbate-solutions and the reservations of myself and my colleagues with regard to the adoption of the Cathcart-methodology relative to the preparation of a stock solution of ascorbate, me and my fellow colleagues are now contemplating on the possibility of acquiring a facility with an inherent sterile room that would facilitate the pertinent production of injectable solutions containing orthomolecular doses of vitamins.

Considering your vast experience and your longstanding interactions with orthomolecular MDs and pharmacists alike, I'd greatly appreciate it if you would provide detailed information concerning possibly available automated systems/equipment that would be eligible for the small-scale (50 vials per day) production of injectable solutions,

I'm looking forward to your valued feedback and thank you very much in advance.

Best regards.
D

Re: injectible vitamin C. Yes prices are rising, but the beauty of the Cathcart approach is the "self sterility" of 250 grams of sodium ascorbate in a 500 CC bag.

Many doctors use microfilters during the IV, or putting the sodium ascorbate into the IV, mostly for legal reasons. Using a microfilter is not that expensive and is protective of common problems that might occur in an unsterile jar.

No argument with keeping everything clean, even using a clean room. But the vitamin C will break down in solution, just as the commercial injectibles do, making them less potent than a "fresh" Cathcart.

As I probably mentioned before, Ideally, you would be making sterile bottles with 25 grams of sodium ascorbate powder. This way, sterile water could be added just prior to IV, the bottle could be shaken and then injected into the IV bag. There would be little or no pre-degradation of the vitamin C this way, A doctor in Malaysia does this for himself, and other doctors have asked for these powdered vials.

The thing is, I have no idea how to sterilize sodium ascorbate powder (and neither does our local and brilliant compounding pharmacist)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Thinking about acquiring facility with sterile room to make IV/C

Post Number:#2  Post by Johnwen » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:58 pm

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Return to “Intravenous Vitamin C (IV/C)”