Looking to high dose IV/C to change muscle to body fat ratio

Physician Reference and discussion of the methods, protocols and effects of intravenous vitamin C (versus oral or liposomal).

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Looking to high dose IV/C to change muscle to body fat ratio

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:52 am

Hello,

I'm a healthy 200 lbs, 34 year old male and I'm currently using Vitamin C IV's. I've read that there are very positive changes in body composition changes (muscle to body fat ratio) to be had at dosages as high as 180 grams. My doctor is open to this possibility but has limited dosages to one gram per kilo of body weight for fear of oxidative stress.

I read on your site that you have observed dosages as high as 200 grams administered with no ill effects. Is there any data you have that I can send him or can you do a professional consultation with him? I'd be happy to compensate you for such a service. If not, is there someone you'd recommend?

Thanks for the help.

Best,

Vitamin C, as long as it is alkaline (pH around 7) is not harmful at almost any dosage that can be administered intravenously, except for a few people with a specific (G6Pd) enzyme deficiency. But if you are already getting IVC, and don't have blood in your urine, then you don't have that rare problem.

And if you are health (and not fighting cancer), your doctor is probably right to limit your dosages. If you do convince him, we are interested in your observations about body fat versus muscle.

Dr. Iam Brighthope at minute 1:30 in the following video describes using almost a quarter of a Kilo (250,000) mg IV/C and the side effects.

Mega Doses of Vitamin C (cancer cure) (Andrew Saul)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NukHpVoAV0g[/youtube]

You might send this link to your doctor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NukHpVoAV0g
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Intravenous Vitamin C (IV/C)”