Constipated on 100 gram IV/C

Physician Reference and discussion of the methods, protocols and effects of intravenous vitamin C (versus oral or liposomal).

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Constipated on 100 gram IV/C

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:33 am

Yes, since I have been receiving Vit C intravenously for about 6 treatments at 100 g, I am extremely constipated. Could you please help me to understand why. Normally, my bowels work very well, and I have no problems.
Thanks,
Mary

Dr. Cathcart reported that more vitamin C can be taken orally before diarrhea. during an intravenous infusion of vitamin C.

If I were constipated, I would try to overcome that by taking more oral vitamin C during the IV.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

mihanico

Re: Constipated on 100 gram IV/C

Post Number:#2  Post by mihanico » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:29 am

It is normal to be constipated, it helps your body to get out a looot of toxins. Try to take also orally, and also magnesium chloride cristals in a glass of water will surely help with constipation. Chloride Magnesium is also an essential factor when detoxifying.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by eDOC » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:45 pm

@Owen, (with my experience of using mega doses of IVC plus 100 gms), I feel that this lady is dehydrated and isn't receiving ample hydration.
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#4  Post by jimmylesante » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:26 pm

eDOC, have a paying client for you. Bladder CA, tried micronutrients via IV for last few months. Ca now causing bleeding and metastastizing.
Will be heading to India for HCG hospital and cyber knife etc in two weeks.
Family really wants to avoid HCG but .....

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by eDOC » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:46 pm

jimmylesante wrote:eDOC, have a paying client for you. Bladder CA, tried micronutrients via IV for last few months. Ca now causing bleeding and metastastizing.
Will be heading to India for HCG hospital and cyber knife etc in two weeks.
Family really wants to avoid HCG but .....

@jimmylesante , is that your friend with Ca Bladder, that I recommended, IV CsCl + IV DMSO, some time ago.......you are smart enough to treat. (If required (which I doubt) shall happily guide you.)

In my experience of treating all types, stages of cancers, this person's best chances are with IV CsCl DMSO combo vs. cyber knife.

Cyber knife for Ca with mets, mere waste of money with lesser chances of survival/poor prognosis vs. IV CsCl combo.

Anyways thanks for having faith in my expertise.

Regards!

eDOC!!

PS: PM, IF you require my assistance, since still am not a regular visitor these days, log in only when people PM!
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

Return to “Intravenous Vitamin C (IV/C)”