Looking for IV C online

Physician Reference and discussion of the methods, protocols and effects of intravenous vitamin C (versus oral or liposomal).

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

bvburrows

Looking for IV C online

Post Number:#1  Post by bvburrows » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:49 am

I have watched the youtube videos and read the info about making your own IV C but I feel unsure about it. I have been looking at a website based in Romainia where you can order high dose Vit C Ivs to do at home. They also offer some IV cal/mag and K3. The products are made by a lab called Pharmalife. Wondered if anyone has tried this product? Their cost just to buy these supplies is higher than what I pay for high dose Vit C at my drs office ($150.00 per IV). But I drive 4 hours roundtrip 2-3 a week to get my IVs and it tough to manage. I have seen a few comments for this product on posting boards but I question if they are real.

popnowlin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Looking for IV C online - Cincinnati

Post Number:#2  Post by popnowlin » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:13 am

I don't know if this will help but Brian Thomas from WKRC radio in Cincinnati interviewed a doctor from YourWellnessCenter.com yesterday morning. This wellness center provides IV-C. The doctor said they started getting calls on IV-C before they even formally announced they provide it. It's apparently popular:

https://yourwellnesscenter.com/services/iv-therapy/

I called and they recommend once a month and charge $149 per session. You have to pay $99 for the first visit so they can do a medical history and blood work to make sure things will be safe for you. After that, you schedule the IV-C at our own pace. I didn't ask about the dosage or solution used because the person on the phone wasn't the doctor and didn't know.
Popnowlin
Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -- Dr. Seuss

Return to “Intravenous Vitamin C (IV/C)”