IV Vit C for h pylori infection

Physician Reference and discussion of the methods, protocols and effects of intravenous vitamin C (versus oral or liposomal).

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

erik92

IV Vit C for h pylori infection

Post Number:#1  Post by erik92 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:34 pm

Hello there.
Has anyone tried IV Vit C for h pylori infection. I am having hard time getting rid of it and I cannot take antibiotics since 14 years levaquin totally destroyed me.
Has anyone tried this approach, any idea. Thanks a lot

erik

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: IV Vit C for h pylori infection

Post Number:#2  Post by jimmylesante » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:33 am

Can't say i have.
I have taken plenty of vit C, B3 and bcomplex with eating and juicing carrots for 4days and that eased my stomach and got rid of the h.pylori.

erik92

Post Number:#3  Post by erik92 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:07 am

Wow, you got rid of h pylori in 4 days. That is miracle. Have you tested it after to make sure they are not there?
erik

jeannekrieg
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#4  Post by jeannekrieg » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:22 pm

Hello......I had H Pylori many years ago that was eliminated by Coconut Oil or Lauric Acid and Oil of Oregano. Confirmed by a stool test. A Professor at Georgetown sent me his study, I gave it to my doctor and he reluctantly agreed. I promised I would do the PrevPac if it didn't work. 3 weeks later my tested proved it was gone by another stool test. I can email the study if you want to read it. Otherwise I took coconut oil 3 times a day plus oil of Oregano.

Return to “Intravenous Vitamin C (IV/C)”