Quotable Quotes

Discussion of the 2009 Noble Prize in Medicine, focusing on substances that reduce telomere shortening by activating the human telomerase enzyme

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Quotable Quotes

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:34 am

Ed Park, pg 76, Telomere Timebombs referring to his results with TA-65
Ed Park wrote: Incidentally, at the age of 46, after six years ingesting a telomerase activator, my telomeres measure out to be like those of a teenager now!"

I am only to page 15 of the introduction in a book recommend by Ed Park: THE IMMORTALITY EDGE
by Fossel/Blackburn/Dr. Dave

Intro pg 2
".... (New York Times on Nobel prize" In the opinion of the authors of this book,this is, in fact, an understatement... even more than this, they have indeed discovered the very secret of immortality."

Intro pg 4
" In fact, we know how to make normal cells, as opposed to cancer cells, divide and live forever -- to indeed become immortal.

"This bears repeating. Living cells, including human ones, never have to die, never have to reach senescence. Understanding why isn't that complicated; it has nothing to do with stem cells, the reversal of gene expression, or mitochondria.

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Quotable Quotes

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:32 pm

Why not to worry if the median result from a Life Length test goes down, so long as the critically-short telomere numbers also go down.

Ed Park wrote:pg 112

That is why the use of percentage of crticially-shortened telomeres provided by the Life Length test is so helpful. Im ny older patients, if the median telomere length drops initially, but the percentage of crtically-shortened telomeres also drops, I am happy. Even though my patients are usully displeased by he shortened length, that change my represent a destruction of aberrant stem cells by apopotosis and the increased health of the cell population as a whole.

pg 102
Ed Park wrote:As we will discuss in Chapter 8 "Telomerase activation medicine," better growth of hair, skin and nails is documented in mice after telomerase activation. Anecdotally, I also have seen hair repigmentation, even in patients over 110 years old!"
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Telomeres”