random questions

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

johnjackson
Contributor
Contributor

random questions

Post Number:#1  Post by johnjackson » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:50 pm

I'm glad Ive found this place to get some advice/answers to questions about vit C.

1:
I take a gallon of distilled water to work.
I add:
3grams citrilline
30grams vit C
small amount Crystal light(0 calories) for flavor
5-10grams Magnesium

I wondered if this was ok, or will the vit C breakdown

then I read
ofonorow wrote:The problem with any vitamin C product in a fluid - is that it breaks down by 50% in 4 hours. This is why we recommend watching Dr. Cathcart's videos and making your own sodium ascorbate solution for injection - just prior to the IV

so 30grams-->4 hours--15grams--->4hrs-->7grams--->cleaned out
so I may not be getting a full dose of 30grams of VItC if I drink the gallon, but I am not harming myself. and I do take vit C pills if work gets stressful.

Thanks

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: random questions

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:44 am

I admit being surprised that 5 to 10 grams of magnesium doesn't knock you out, lower your blood pressure?

My late brother figured that like vitamins, magnesium (a mineral) would be better more than less, and took 3000 mg at one time.
He soon wound up on the floor. Low blood pressure.
Owen R. Fonorow, Orthomolecular Naturopath

johnjackson
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#3  Post by johnjackson » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:44 am

ofonorow wrote:I admit being surprised that 5 to 10 grams of magnesium doesn't knock you out, lower your blood pressure?

My late brother figured that like vitamins, magnesium (a mineral) would be better more than less, and took 3000 mg at one time.
He soon wound up on the floor. Low blood pressure.

I think I posted wrong
I have a 1 gallon just and fill it with 30g vit C
5-10grams Magnesium

I dont drink it all at once and rarely finish it all
--I do know taking a lot of Mg has led to loose BMs

I had no idea it might knock me out!
I am going to take a gram or so of Magnessium on nights I have issues sleeping!

pamojja
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#4  Post by pamojja » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:19 am

johnjackson wrote:5-10grams Magnesium

Please always read the ingredient label of a supplement. 5 to 10 g of Magnesium could for example be Magnesiumcitrate, with only 16% elemental Magnesium content (the other 84% being citrate), or Magnesiumoxid, with 40% elemental Magnesium content.

So 10 g unspecified Magnesium could be anything between 1600 mg and 4000 mg of elemental Mg.

All Magnesium at a certain dose cause loose stools. The limits though are very different between individuals, and again each person has a different tolerance to different forms of Magnesium.

In my case I do tolerate up to 2400 mg/d (milligram per day) of elemental Magnesium. And in my case the form doesn't make a difference to the tolerance, nor absorption. Just the elemental content of any form of Magnesium does.

johnjackson
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#5  Post by johnjackson » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:34 am

pamojja wrote:
johnjackson wrote:5-10grams Magnesium

Please always read the ingredient label of a supplement. 5 to 10 g of Magnesium could for example be Magnesiumcitrate, with only 16% elemental Magnesium content (the other 84% being citrate), or Magnesiumoxid, with 40% elemental Magnesium content.

I am not sure what to think

I take
Nutricology Magnessium Citrate

Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate)
170 mg

Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.

I dont know what any of the above stuff is!

I am going to get some

pure magnessium citrate from purebulk

Magnesium (from Magnesium Citrate) 403 mg
Other Ingredients: None

Free of: Sugar, Soy, Dairy, Yeast, Gluten, Corn & Additives.

johnjackson
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#6  Post by johnjackson » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:16 am

I've been reading TOXIC TOOTH by dr Tom Levy.:

root canals
can they cause
1 high Lp(a)
2 high CAC

3 both

from my understanding, root canals allow toxins into the body

from Tom Levy site
The root canal-treated tooth is a chronic toxin factory

After such a treatment, most dental patients are relieved of pain and are able to satisfactorily chew with the treated tooth. This would be great if there were no other consequences. However, the pulp is designed by nature to be sterile.

A treated tooth always ends up chronically infected, but since much of the nerve complex has been removed, pain is not usually perceived even if the tooth is trying to tell the rest of the body that something is wrong as pathogens produce their toxins and continue to multiply. These toxins are incredibly potent, and they are released "24/7" into the draining lymphatics and venous blood from the jawbones, where they subsequently spread throughout the body. Over 5,000 consecutive extracted root canal-treated teeth were found to have a wide array of infectious agents and associated toxins.

Toxins and pathogens deplete the antioxidant stores of the body, and chronic disease is the expected result.

All toxins are pro-oxidant, and they actually inflict their damage by using up the protective antioxidant stores of the body, allowing vital biomolecules throughout the body to become oxidized and lose their normal function. Josef Issels found that fully 98% of his advanced cancer patients had "between two and ten dead teeth," which virtually always included root canal-teeth.

Root canal-treated teeth can be the primary cause of chronic disease, and they can always be expected to worsen pre-existing chronic disease.

https://www.peakenergy.com/articles/nh2 ... c-disease/

so I need to have my root canals "saved" teeth pulled
has anyone lowered their CAC or Lp(a) by having this done?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#7  Post by ofonorow » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:34 am

Good post/reminder, thank you. Apparently, dentistry has gotten the "message" about mercury fillings, and have started using porcelain. I don't think they have gotten the word how toxic root canals are. As you say, the pathogens are prooxidants and can quickly use up the normally low amount of reserve vitamin C in the human body. I should mention that I have personally never had a root canal. My wife, with the zero calcium score, had her root canals "removed/replaced" by an expert in 2013.
(We both had our mercury amalgam fillings removed years before that). I still had infections/dental abscesses that required minor surgery/ cleaning...

I attended a lecture by the late Hal Huggins, and he felt that all breast cancers were ultimately caused by root canals.

The trick is finding experts to remove them.
Owen R. Fonorow, Orthomolecular Naturopath

johnjackson
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#8  Post by johnjackson » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:51 am

ofonorow wrote:Good post/reminder, thank you. Apparently, dentistry has gotten the "message" about mercury fillings, and have started using porcelain. I don't think they have gotten the word how toxic root canals are. As you say, the pathogens are prooxidants and can quickly use up the normally low amount of reserve vitamin C in the human body. I should mention that I have personally never had a root canal. My wife, with the zero calcium score, had her root canals "removed/replaced" by an expert in 2013.
(We both had our mercury amalgam fillings removed years before that). I still had infections/dental abscesses that required minor surgery/ cleaning...

I attended a lecture by the late Hal Huggins, and he felt that all breast cancers were ultimately caused by root canals.

The trick is finding experts to remove them.

what a shocker!
My mom has a lot of root canals and she had breast cancer a decade ago....
My sister and brother both have a few root canals and I have one, which I'm planning to have removed in may,,,that;s even after my dentist looked at the root canal via xray and said,"that's really been done well!"
my friend has no root canals
I would say that Huggins might be correct as Tomy Levy says all disease is caused by out of control oxidation

I"m sure the root canal industry doesnt want you to consider NOT getting a root canal because they might lead to more disease,

but a cursory search on google shows the thinking that root canals cause disease is gaining popularity

johnjackson
Contributor
Contributor

vitamin C in modulating pesticide

Post Number:#9  Post by johnjackson » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:18 am

vit C is is the anti venom

its cures snake bites and most anything that is gonna cause oxidative damage
like SEPSIS

so when I eat food, kale/broccoli/grapes or my neighbor sprays her grass with ROUND UP/etc
taking lots of vit C is gonna protect me from pesticides/etc?

do i even need to wash my fruit!??

johnjackson
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#10  Post by johnjackson » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:39 am

I have high blood pressure
how do i lower it without a RX?

-I'm thinking:
lower bodyfat
-eat less man-made carbs
-less caffenine
more vit C
more nitrate rich veggies/fruit to increase nitric oxide.
-garlic

any other thought?

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”