24W500 Maple Ave
Naperville, IL 60540

The Honorable Andrew M. Cuomo
Governor of New York State
NYS State Capitol Building
Albany, NY 12224
518-474-8390

Dear Governor Cuomo,

I am contacting you to inform you that my inventory of vitamin C is available to New York through you sir at no charge. Today we learned that 200 mg (per Kilogram) of vitamin C is sufficient to keep even the sickest among us alive. (Implying that death is from rapidly induced scurvy, the vitamin C deficiency disease.)

A few days ago, it was reported that a hospital in New York was trialing the “unapproved” treatment of intravenous vitamin C, and that as little as 1.5 grams every six hours was making people better, such that they were taken off ventilators in less than two days. High dose vitamin C is so effective that Shanghai Government Officially Recommends Vitamin C for COVID-19 https://orthomolecular.activehosted.com/index.php?action=social&chash=a8baa56554f96369ab93e4f3bb068c22.146

I am officially offering to donate my inventory to New York, with the caveat that when the crisis is averted, any remaining vitamin C is shipped back to Illinois for our states upcoming crisis. My supply should prevent 20,000 people from requiring ventilators at the 1.5 gram/six hour IV/C dose.

Your truly,

Owen Fonorow
Vitamin C Foundation
630-310-xxxx
owen.fonorow at mail.com

Surefire Cure for the Uncommon Cold AKA Coronavirus COVID-19
http://vitaminccures.com/blog/index.php/2020/03/21/surefire-cure-for-the-uncommon-cold-aka-coronavirus-covid-19/
Owen R. Fonorow, Orthopath® (Orthomolecular Naturopath)
® is a trademark of the Institute for Orthomolecular Studies

Steve Brown
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Open Letter to New York Governor Cuomo

Post Number:#2  Post by Steve Brown » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:57 am

Owen, I applaud your generous offer to the State of New York. In your open letter Governor Cuomo, you wrote: "Today we learned that 200 mg of vitamin C is sufficient to keep even the sickest among us alive." After reading the article linked to in your letter, it is apparent that it is 200 mg per kilogram of body weight. For a person who weighs 70 kg (154 pounds), that would be 70 x 0.2 = 14 grams of vitamin C. Of course, that much vitamin C administered intravenously would have to be sodium ascorbate. So any ascorbic acid sent to hospitals to be administered to patients intravenously would have to be reacted with sodium bicarbonate in the correct stoichiometric ratio to produce sodium ascorbate, and the reaction would have to be done in sterile conditions.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:44 am

Thank you for the correction Steve Brown!! (I thought that was too good to be true.) Yes looks like around 15 grams then, correct?

One of our bottles of sodium ascorbate is 250 grams. That would mean that we could treat 15 to 16 people with one bottle (sharing a 500 cc iv bag).

I hope we have 1000 bottles of sodium ascorbate, or 15,000 "cures" left. We might have more, and we should save some for the upcoming crisis in Illinois.

Steve Brown
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#4  Post by Steve Brown » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:55 pm

[duplicate post deleted]
Last edited by Steve Brown on Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Steve Brown
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#5  Post by Steve Brown » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:06 pm

ofonorow wrote:Thank you for the correction Steve Brown!! (I thought that was too good to be true.) Yes looks like around 15 grams then, correct?

One of our bottles of sodium ascorbate is 250 grams. That would mean that we could treat 15 to 16 people with one bottle (sharing a 500 cc iv bag).

I hope we have 1000 bottles of sodium ascorbate, or 15,000 "cures" left. We might have more, and we should save some for the upcoming crisis in Illinois.

15 grams sounds about right, and I presume that is per day, until the patient gets better, which might take a few days. It's good that it's already sodium ascorbate.
Last edited by Steve Brown on Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ralph Lotz
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#6  Post by Ralph Lotz » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:06 pm

Owen, you posted a different link from NY.
This is nearly identical to the other one and also vindicates Trump on the drug cocktail:
http://nypost.com/2020/03/24/new-york-h ... vitamin-c/
1500 mg several times a day is working.
"Unless we put medical freedom into the constitution...medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship..force people who wish doctors and treatment of their own choice to submit to only what..dictating outfit offers." Dr. Benjamin Rush

Ralph Lotz
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#7  Post by Ralph Lotz » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:26 pm

I found the original info I received earlier
on Saturday evening from my notes:
Via Andrew Saul connection
North Shore University Hospital
Manhasset, NY
By IV
3g every 6 hours = 12g/day
Reduced to
1.5g every 6 hours = 6g/day
when supplies ran low.
"Unless we put medical freedom into the constitution...medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship..force people who wish doctors and treatment of their own choice to submit to only what..dictating outfit offers." Dr. Benjamin Rush

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#8  Post by ofonorow » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:19 am

Brilliant doctor Thomas Hesselink, MD, has been studying the biochemical mechanism of how viruses enter cells, and it turns out that even the new Malaria drug requires zinc! Zinc is necessary to block viral entry/reproduction via RNA, etc. I was sitting getting an IV/C with DMSO when he explained, so this is from memory, and our MM friend informs us that most people are zinc deficient.

I wonder if the Z in Zpak is zinc?

The enzymes that work to stop viruses (even before breaking the s-proteins) require zinc.

DiverDown2
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#9  Post by DiverDown2 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:38 pm

Z-PaK Their Literature does NOT say anything about having Zinc.
I saw a Video that the Chloroquine opened the Cell to receive Zinc and that Zinc once inside cell is what keep it from replicating.
Up to 80mg. Zinc daily with Chloroquine.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#10  Post by ofonorow » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:33 pm

Just off the phone with the FDA attorneys Emord Associates and while this is fresh in my new drug-altered mind.

Intravenous vitamin C is already an approved drug - for scurvy. And as an approved drug there is no reason to apply for a "compassionate use" designation, which is a way to get an "unapproved" drug used legally.

So IV/C to treat the coronavirus COVID-10 would be an off-label use. Something doctors in America do all the time, i.e., use a drug approved for one use to treat another ailment.

So ready to pack up my supply... I was reminded, not so fast my young padiwan... There are pharmacy regulations... Regulations we would have to ask Trump to eliminate which would prevent my supply from reaching the NY Patients at Elmhurst Hospital in some burough in NY - the epicenter.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#11  Post by ofonorow » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:28 pm

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”