Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

ester c has calcium?

Post Number:#1  Post by johnjackson » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:27 pm

https://www.amazon.com/American-Health- ... 243&sr=8-6

I thought we need to avoid suppmental caclium
but I was resading Owens thread about fighting the flu/cold with EsterC and Esterc has 100mg calcium/capsule

he talks about this in his book
death by calcium and in this lecture

Death by Calcium -- Proof of the Toxic Effects of Dairy and Calcium Supplements- Tom Levy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwi9iZvudXA

I'm not sure why ester-C is being used to fight a cold

lyposhperhic works tooo well, Ive not had a cold in many years, any signs(sore throat/runny nose) I take 1-4 grams of lyposheric in a day and wake up fine
last occurence was day after thanksgiving(kids. lots of people/poor eating) and I took 2 grams and woke up saturday, fine and dandy
/www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/12154.php

medcraveonline.com/JCCR/JCCR-09-00341.php

//riordanclinic.org/2014/02/high-dose-intravenous-vitamin-c-as-a-successful-treatment-of-viral-infections/

lpa
http://www.drkaslow.com/html/lipoprotein_a.html

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: ester c has calcium?

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:20 am

john jackson - great question, but if you start spamming again - you are gone. Consider this probation. Please Limit yourself to ONE post per day maximum please. . You comments on everyting drive others away, (maybe unintentionally). So make your daily post count.

First, yes, Ester-C reminds me of the effect of True-Liposomal vitamin C . The problem w/liposomal C for most people is expense. Liposomal is very expensive. Second, I tried Ester-C as an experiment. And I must say that I was blown away. (Ester-C the only vitamin C recommended by the Medical Medium's source, and we, from ignorance, had panned it, partly as "too good to be true.")

Brings us to the calcium in calcium ascorbate. Levy's book DEATH BY CALCIUM was written to make people question high dose calcium supplementation. The book is really a primer or handbook on Vitamin C, because the primary reason people supplement calcium - osteoporosis - is better rectified with vitamin C. Levy shows clearly that osteoporosis is bone scurvy (a vitamin C deficiency.) And that the people who need the most calcium, are children with growing bones, etc.

The title aside, we do need calcium, and the book illustrates that calcium and magnesium should be balanced. Levy and others suggest that we get "enough" calcium in foods, but how many of us regularly eat leafy green vegetables?

Would the Calcium in Ester-C do harm? Well not if the amount of vitamin C required is 1/4 to 1/10 of ordinary vitamin C. If this was Calcium Ascorbate, (it may be a form, not sure), and if some people required 150 grams, like pop nowlin - then certainly, people would reach a high, probably near toxic dose of calcium.

However, since such a low dose is effective, people who might require 100 grams to fight a cold with ordinary C, may only require 15-20 grams of Easter-C.

There other thing from recent "continuing education." Dr. R. E. Tent, D.C uses two supplements to combat elevated viral levels after vaccinations. Wait for it. Lysine & Ionic Calcium. (Tent says the ionic calcium specifically targets the Herpes virus, and he monitors his patient's viral loads.)

(Tents must watch youtube lecture --> https://youtu.be/ogJxitcJcJg)

But wait, there's more, from the supposedly advanced medical medium knowledge, the vitamin C in lemon/lines and oranges/tangerines is: calcium ascorbate! (In so many words as documented in the MM forum.)
Owen R. Fonorow, Orthopath® (Orthomolecular Naturopath)
® is a trademark of the Institute for Orthomolecular Studies

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#3  Post by johnjackson » Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:34 am

[quote="ofonorow"][b]john jackson - great question, but if you start spamming again - you are gone. Consider this probation. Please Limit yourself to ONE post per day maximum please. . You comments on everyting, (maybe unintentionally) drive others away. So make your daily post count.

make my daily post count 1?

and not the 1.4 posts a day? LOLZ?

not to mention, I am not hijacking/commenting in anyone's thread, I am making my own threads, cause well, this allows people to avoid reading my prolix posts very easily, eh?

I dont comment on everything, that's absurd.... lost interest/time with a [color=#40BFFF]lot
of [color=#0000BF]this [/color]nonsensee

I went thru this SAME BS with the HRT forum when i was talking about vit C, cept then i was friends with the admin and other members kept tellin me in posts how i was so wrong because
-no studies to show this
-vit C is recyled in the body
I did get PMs from other members thanking me, cause they healed fast, etc, lots of good news taking grams of AA
the the admin died texting/driving and the forum went to s##t :cry:

Im going to post later about a human physiology phd/and VMD doesnt buy into vit C and still buys into cholesterol as being the issue
Ive been friends with him for about 10 yrs, so Im a bit interested why someone who heard pauling lecture in the 70s still buys into the idea we need to lower cholesterol/fat in our diets to prevent CAD

Ionic calcium?
I bet it's just the lysine doing the work

why the small font?
Im not reading your post,
btw I am 100% right about b5 /g for fat loss, you MUST eat in a caloric deficit to lose fat
got a clinical study showing otherwise?
you admitted you were wrong about it before, stick to that premise.
Last edited by johnjackson on Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/12154.php

medcraveonline.com/JCCR/JCCR-09-00341.php

//riordanclinic.org/2014/02/high-dose-intravenous-vitamin-c-as-a-successful-treatment-of-viral-infections/

lpa
http://www.drkaslow.com/html/lipoprotein_a.html

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:51 pm

Your previous post John Jackson is a great example of the problem. You sound like a 12 year old. The post is hard to read and detracts from what we are talking about - Ester-C and its calcium component. (Partly my fault since I opened the door -- after I noticed you had already posted several times after being unbanned.) In general, your comments and posts do not follow from the previous post entirely, and wander into what ever seems to be on your mind, e.g. personal points about what I have put you through, etc. The people who "message" me want you to be permanently removed for these reasons. They see ill intent. I think your heart is in the right place. Anyway - enough. Lets get back to Ester-C, can we?

johnjackson wrote:
Ionic calcium?
I bet it's just the lysine doing the work

That's a guess, and as such, worth the cost of paper its printed on, err..., worth the effort you expended to write these empty words. Why should I, or anyone care or value your opinion in this matter? If you watched Dr. Tent's lecture ( I know you didn't) you know that he monitors viral loads in his patient. He found that Ionic Calcium is required to lower the Herpes Viral load. You have a guess. Dr. Tent has the patients records he presents at the end of that lecture.

What Dr. Tent never mentions, and probably doesn't know, is that high vitamin C is anti-viral. :D We just discovered that Jonathan Landsman and Dr. Levy have together written a "free" e-book:

https://www.naturalhealth365.com/
The Most Powerful Vitamin to Kill Viruses

I tried to order, left my email, but never got the confirmation. Readers may want to delay until they get the web site fixed.

Back to Ester-C - there is another required component - glucose (and by extension, insulin).

MM tells us that glucose/insulin is required before ANY nutrient is used by the body and driven into cells.

I did not get the Ester-C dosage down to 4 grams (stopping the symptoms, instead of 48 grams of ordinary C) by itself. I also took glucose at the same time. Anthony William's source recommends raw honey w/Ester-C.

Again, the new information is that insulin is apparently required for the body to utilize any nutrient, including ascorbate.

We tried to run a preliminary experiment to see whether taking raw honey would lower the amount of ordinary vitamin C. The results were inconclusive (popnowlin caught a cold, so instead of reducing, he went from 60 grams to 150 grams!)

We do think we know that it (it being glucose) definitely works when combined w/Ester-C.

This revelation is me (our Foundation) eating crow on two fronts. First we panned Ester-C (for being too good to be true without investigating ourselves, mostly because it was calcium ascorbate. Jay Patrick, the inventor of Emergen-C always maintained the mineral ascorbates were preferable to ascorbic acid. Pauling didn't so we didn't.)

Second, we have been advising people to reduce glucose when taking vitamin C. (The Ely GAA theory. We can now understand the flaw in the theory, and explain his unpublished common cold results, in light of the information in the Medical Medium series.)

IMO, It is very likely that huge doses of vitamin C are required for controlling an acute illness in order to generate enough insulin to be effective. With the added glucose inducing insulin release, then less C, and much less Ester-C is necessary.

And I hate to do this.. but you john jackson were completely wrong about weight gain in the B5 topic. Completely. Pls ignore here, we will pick this up under the vitamin B5 discussion. (What I said is that I was wrong to have recommended eating high fat.)
Owen R. Fonorow, Orthopath® (Orthomolecular Naturopath)
® is a trademark of the Institute for Orthomolecular Studies

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”