Re: Is Corona just the cover story

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#1396  Post by Blargus » Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:55 pm

Blanko wrote:Is everyone sick right now? https://www.reddit.com/r/askTO/comments/y6f58w/is_everyone_sick_right_now/

These people will never suppose the injections they took could be making them sick.

One says:
I’ve been sick for a month and so has my bf. Our doctors don’t think it’s Covid, but I don’t know what else lasts this long. We have nausea, sinus infection, fatigue, weird bouts of anxiety and headaches. We’re not coughing or having runny noses. We’ve both been vaccinated three times, but maybe it’s Covid and our docs are wrong. Seems like every symptom under the sun can be Covid.

Yes, I wonder sometimes if they gave everyone something like AIDS with this illness and vaccine. The headaches and weird bouts of anxiety seem pretty much like post-covid syndrome very similar to post vaccine syndrome ie perhaps the spike protein presence. As if post covid wasnt bad enough then theres the vaccine. Seems in my experience people will not even consider the vaccine as causing anything. FLCCC Post covid and post vaccine problems protocol:

https://covid19criticalcare.com/

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#1397  Post by Saw » Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:51 pm

Blargus wrote:Yes, I wonder sometimes if they gave everyone something like AIDS with this illness and vaccine. The headaches and weird bouts of anxiety seem pretty much like post-covid syndrome very similar to post vaccine syndrome ie perhaps the spike protein presence. As if post covid wasnt bad enough then theres the vaccine. Seems in my experience people will not even consider the vaccine as causing anything. FLCCC Post covid and post vaccine problems

Maybe something like this will provide some answers
https://www.amazon.com/TriField-EMF-Met ... 11-catcorr

Personally my long haul (5G) symptoms are unusual weight gain, eating less than half as normal and carrying the fat in places
I don't normally (lower back),I've heard this from others too. Haven't had a good night sleep since who knows, wake up at least half a dozen times a night. Anxiety that comes and goes, really bad feeling of unease since July. Unlike the "virus" this invisible poison can be quantified.
Even a Blind Squirrel makes his own vitamin C.

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#1398  Post by Saw » Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:53 pm

Self Assembly Structures in C19 Shots - Structures Assembling and Disassembling

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#1399  Post by Saw » Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:28 am

The New China: The World's First Example of a Medical Tyrannical Totalitarian State in 2022

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#1400  Post by Blargus » Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:24 pm

Saw wrote:Maybe something like this will provide some answers

Personally my long haul (5G) symptoms are unusual weight gain, eating less than half as normal and carrying the fat in places
I don't normally (lower back),I've heard this from others too. Haven't had a good night sleep since who knows, wake up at least half a dozen times a night. Anxiety that comes and goes, really bad feeling of unease since July. Unlike the "virus" this invisible poison can be quantified.

I have an electrosmog meter, only thing is though it is useful to hear the noise of the fields, it always seems to read a low/medium reading even when I expect that it should be too high. Medium is too high probably. Also stops at 8 Ghz so maybe doesnt read 5G? I and family member have had same, less appetite, bad sleep w/nightmares, feeling of unease as well for couple years. NATO apparently pushing for nuclear war lately hasn't helped...

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#1401  Post by Saw » Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:07 am

Blargus wrote:
Saw wrote:Maybe something like this will provide some answers

I have an electrosmog meter, only thing is though it is useful to hear the noise of the fields, it always seems to read a low/medium reading even when I expect that it should be too high. Medium is too high probably. Also stops at 8 Ghz so maybe doesnt read 5G? I and family member have had same, less appetite, bad sleep w/nightmares, feeling of unease as well for couple years. NATO apparently pushing for nuclear war lately hasn't helped...

I don't know if the 5G is operating in the higher frequencies yet, no one seems to have equipment to measure.
But your 8ghz should be more than enough for current threats. It has no reading, just audio?
It's not just the 5G though also the led lights, plus the aerial spraying, which is insane here since end of July.

Smart LED Lights For Smart Cities ! Giving Off High EMF In The UK

youtube direct link

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#1402  Post by Saw » Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:22 pm

What is going on - Can someone explain

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#1403  Post by pamojja » Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:54 am

Saw wrote:What is going on - Can someone explain

Maybe the way it is calculated? I watched the European Excess Mortality monitoring during this Plandemic. And at the at least only monitoring system Euromomo, there wasn't really a significant even during 2020 in most countries of Europe. Austria had in 2017 and Germany in 2018 a flu season almost as strong. And absolutely no mention in the media then.

Gladly, also until now the potentially devastating effect of the experimental gene-modification hasn't shown up in excess mortality, yet.

https://euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#1404  Post by Saw » Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:21 am

DR BHAKDI - STOP THIS MADNESS!!!

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#1405  Post by Blargus » Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:35 pm

Saw wrote:I don't know if the 5G is operating in the higher frequencies yet, no one seems to have equipment to measure.
But your 8ghz should be more than enough for current threats. It has no reading, just audio?
It's not just the 5G though also the led lights, plus the aerial spraying, which is insane here since end of July.

Same here, some days tons of contrails over particular part of the sky. Know one person who says that at a time years ago when people were getting sick, she saw a military plane swoop low over the city and emit something. I guess there is this "affordable" meter, I also have heard that 5G is not in the higher frequencies yet.

https://shieldedhealing.com/discount/LA ... ter?aff=67

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#1406  Post by Saw » Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:50 pm

CDC Deliberately Delayed Myocarditis Reporting | Brian Hooker, Ph.D.

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#1407  Post by Saw » Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:02 pm

Mayor Demings Refuses To Apologize For Mandates

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#1408  Post by Saw » Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:17 pm

Trudeau Received A Not-So-Warm Welcome in Surrey, BC

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#1409  Post by Saw » Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:05 pm

COVID smear artists want “amnesty” for their lies

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#1410  Post by Saw » Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:25 pm

Former Vice President of Pfizer calls out his former colleagues for crimes against humanity

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”