Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Is Corona just the cover story

Post Number:#586  Post by Saw » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:26 am

Microscopy Expert: Vials Contain Graphene Oxide, Parasites, Stainless Steel

Even a Blind Squirrel makes his own vitamin C.

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#587  Post by Saw » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:05 am

MUST WATCH: Dr. Christina Parks Testimony For Michigan House Bill 4471 (HB4471)

You can't work here or eat here because if you get covid your suffering might be worse than someone that had the injection
It's like banning someone from your store for not wearing a helmet - you could fall and suffer more than the other customers that
are all wearing helmets.
Do the lawyers not know this info?
Has the world really become this dumb?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#588  Post by ofonorow » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:21 am

Apparently the Japanese are on the case, and their scientists claim to have identified 3 different types of Moderna mRNA vaccines. The parasite finding matches what Andreas Kalcker believes is the cause of Autism. His anti-autism protocol targets these parasites in vaccines, which are not new to these Covid vaccines..

Tennant includes a magnificent chapter on Vaccines in CANCER'S ON/OFF SWITCH'S. He wrote in 2015 (during/after the H1N1 epidemic)

Jerry Tennant wrote:There can be no argument that vaccines contain electron stealers: heavy metals (such as mercury, tin aluminium), viruses, bacteria, monosodium glutamate, hydrolysed porcine gelatin, potassium phosphate, gentamicin sulfate and EDTA.

Jerry Tennant wrote:Those who are vaccinated often excrete viruses in their stools, for weeks after the vaccination. They are effectively spreading the disease around to all those they come in contact with.

In general more people die from the side effects of vaccines than from the illness they are being vaccinated for!

It was deja vu all over again reading this book from 2015. They were trying to institute vaccine mandates, forcing healthcare workers to vaccinate, etc. But I believe after only 30 people died, the vaccination program was shut down. They learned a great deal from that experience apparently, i.e. you really have to terrify the public with a "pandemic." And it is apparently true that Big Pharma is losing money on its drugs, and that the main profitable area these days are vaccines (w/ their shield from lawsuits.)

As far as the phone issue, such a theory theory has to explain the first three major outbreaks, including Wuhan and New York City, and the hot spot in Europe, and the fact that transmission died down so fast after the initial scare. (Merritt's "spray theory" explains this part of the initial scare.)

The landmark book on electro therapy by Robert Becker, BODY ELECTRIC, ends with a long discussion about how the electronics BACK THEN (e.g, radio waves, electric wiring, etc.) were known to interrupt the delicate electrical balance of the human body. It was a very depressing way to end a great book, and there is no doubt that "electrical pollution" present everywhere. Much worse with cell phones held close to the body. I agree that it is not a pretty picture.

As an aside, not only are vaccinations depressing, dental work (such as root canals) depressing (because these procedures, and the infections they induce, are the direct cause of arthritis and cancer) , but Tennant makes a strong case that GMO crops (which allow pesticides to be sprayed on them without killing them) have increased the rate of Autism, Alzheimer, Parkinsons and Type I diabetes, to such a degree that IN 12 YEARS, at the rate of increase (since 2015, so 2027), every boy will be born Autistic, all the elderly will have either Alzheimer's or Parkinson's, etc.

So forget climate change - humanity has an end date, just based on the current insanity, forgetting the Covid insanity.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#589  Post by ofonorow » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:06 pm

Top FDA vaccine regulators rush for the exits, resign posts
https://www.rt.com/usa/533581-fda-vaccine-heads-quit-oversight/

My guess this has more to do with pretending to approve the Pfizer vaccine that is used in the USA, when the one approved in Israel and overseas was really "approved."
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#590  Post by Blargus » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:15 pm

Saw wrote:I'm interested in the pine needle tea, does anyone have any experience making this.

I've made it a few times, get some from tree, put in coffee grinder, pour boiling water on chopped up needles, let sit 10 mins or so. Seems to help, read something I can't find that unvaccinated blogger was having major headaches he thought due to s-protein shedding, said after pine needle tea stopped in three days though he tried many other things. I have made it thinking it would help post-covid whatever it is and it seemed to help me. The chemical claims like it's suramin I dunno but it might help if only because:

Pine needles contain shikimic acid, an antiviral precursor to the drug Tamiflu. Some other benefits that pine needles share with other conifer species:

Analgesic, Antibacterial, Antifungal, Anti-inflammatory, Antimicrobial, Antioxidant, Antiseptic, Antispasmodic, Antitumor, Antitussive, Antiviral, Aromatic, Astringent, Bronchodilator, Decongestant, Detoxifying, Disinfectant, Diuretic, Expectorant, Immuno-modulating, Improves circulation, Reduces clotting, Invigorating, Lymphatic, Relaxing, Relieves nervous exhaustion and fatigue, Relieves sore muscles, Restorative, Tonic

https://joybileefarm.com/pine-needle-tea/

If I tried it again, I would do 3 cups or more a day for two weeks at least (Maria Treben says with herbs use large amounts of tea when sick). Maybe I'll give it a go, just made some tastes pretty good.

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#591  Post by Saw » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:13 pm

Blargus wrote:I've made it a few times, get some from tree, put in coffee grinder, pour boiling water on chopped up needles, let sit 10 mins or so

Thank you, I'm mainly interested for the vitamin C and it's good to know it's palatable.

clown show continues - WHO announces arrival of the new Marburg virus
This stuff is just beyond laughable at this point
Literally feels like they are trolling the masses

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#592  Post by jimmylesante » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:21 pm

To stop headaches i have been using 3.6g glutathion IV. Has very good results.

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#593  Post by Saw » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:55 pm

More Vaccine Bloodwork: Blood Cells Reportedly Clotting After Vaccine

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#594  Post by Saw » Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:44 pm

Anyone who d!es within 2 weeks of v@cc!ne considered unv@ccinated

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#595  Post by ofonorow » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:48 am

I think there is a new virus. From my personal experience it doesn't get diagnosed as Covid. (It stuck with me for about a month.) A few days ago, my son, The Vitamin C Kid, contracted it, (which was a shock, because he NEVER gets sick.) He thought he beat it, however, it came roaring back and he had to resort to H2O2 nebulization and ivermectin. There is no general respiratory aspect to whatever this is, only a fever and general malaise. In my case, unbekounced to me, . the virus created a higher requirement for cortisol, which my body cannot make, finally sending me to the ER (after 3 weeks). From the hospital analysis, there were blood markers of infection, elevation in liver enzymes, fever, but they never cultured anything.

Then last week Alex Jones reveals that his "sources" are telling him that another bioweapon in the form of a virus was released. The implication is that this new virus is designed to caused the ADE (Anti-body Dependent Enhancement, a syndrome that kills all test animals given these mRNA vaccines and turns those who are vaxxed immune systems into overdrive). This virus is a persistent and highly transmissible sucker, as we are hearing (as Alex Jones has observed) that everyone seems to be getting sick again.

Nebulize and keep taking a lot of vitamin C (and zinc, and get sunlight).
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#596  Post by Saw » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:27 am

ofonorow wrote:I think there is a new virus. From my personal experience it doesn't get diagnosed as Covid. (It stuck with me for about a month.) A few days ago, my son, The Vitamin C Kid, contracted it, (which was a shock, because he NEVER gets sick.)He thought he beat it, however, it came roaring back

Still waiting for the old virus. Your son who never gets sick, thought it was gone (made antibodies) then came back (stopped making antibodies)
Why assume a virus and not radiation poisoning? Or maybe he had a CV test - someone scraped his brain with a swab?

Nurse refuses to abandon her job, but is terminated for refusing to take the death-shot

The Media spins this nursing shortage as hospitals being over run by covid or the variant of the week.
In reality they are quiting or being fired because of the injection.

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#597  Post by Saw » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:21 am

What Japan found in the Moderna vials is likely to be graphene oxide

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#598  Post by ofonorow » Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:01 pm

Still waiting for the old virus. Your son who never gets sick, thought it was gone (made antibodies) then came back (stopped making antibodies)
Why assume a virus and not radiation poisoning? Or maybe he had a CV test - someone scraped his brain with a swab

Right - I agree that there is no virus, as the term virus is normally used, in that no full virus is causing covid, and that most likely the Flu virus was "renamed" last year. And I think I am aware that the overall mortality rate of 2020 match 2019, at least in the USA. There is a large FRAUD going on.

However,you avoid the "bioweapon hypothesis" as I tend to avoid the "5G/graphene" hypothesis. I was directed to the Dr. Tent DC lecture on the US bioweapons program,

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14662&p=56214&hilit=tent+bio#p56214

which if you follow all the associated links and videos/books, requires more than nine hours to watch, and days to read the great books ....

In a nutshell, "we" found out after inoculating the entire US population, late fifties, early sixties, with a polio vaccine, that it contained monkey viruses (present on the material used to culture the vaccines). Follow-op toxicity/lab experiments found that these tiny "monkey" virsuses (and thus the vaccines) caused "Galloping Cancers" (In fact, that incidence of cancer back then was something like 1 in 243. Today it is 1 in 2 or 1 in 3.) PANIC SET IN. They had just vaccinated most of the USA population with cancer causing viruses!?

So they created a clandestine project to find a vaccine - for the viruses in the vaccine they had just inoculated most American children with. What they discovered, is they could not "weaken" these tiny retroviruses using their conventional (or any methods). The viruses simply mutated into more virulent forms! This formed the basis for the later bioweapons program, because these viruses could NOT be vaccinated against. And the long list of viruses created as part of the BioWeapons program boggles the mind. (Horowitz lists them in the Tent video lecture)

Back to day, Dr. Merritt worked for the bioweapons program during her Naval career, giving her a unique perspective about what might be going on today. She agrees with you that there is no conventional Covid-19 virus. She, Tenpenny and many other experts, blame all adverse affects specifically attributed to Covid/Vax to the Spike protein, which she thinks is delivered as "part of" a contact pathogen - Part I of the bio attack. (There is a plethora of evidence that these "spike proteins" adhere to specific receptors and arterial walls, creating blood clots, heart difficulties, etc. etc.)

The question becomes, if not a self-replicating virus, how were the Spike proteins delivered, and how does the Covid-like illness spread and kill people? I think her "spraying" theory makes a great deal of sense, and you can listen to her discuss the problem with conventional viral transmission (as was perhaps already tried in the swine (H1N1) "pandemic" during Obama). Her theory, and not 5G, explains the main outbreaks - New York, Wuhan and a European center. As people shed the spike proteins, others pick it up BUT NOT THROUGH THE AIR.,
She observes the substantial drop off of cases and fatalities, after the initial scare... Not something that would happen via a highly transmissible airborne virus...

Back to what's happening now... Part II of the bioweapon? This time, a highly transmissible virus - aimed at those who have been vaxxed? Designed, at least in part, to put vaccinated people's immune systems in overdrive ? ADE?

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#599  Post by jimmylesante » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:06 pm

did the japanes PM resign ?

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#600  Post by Saw » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:47 pm

jimmylesante wrote:did the japanes PM resign ?

I believe they said his term is coming up this fall and he'll be stepping down, not seeking re election.
Same situation in my province, premier stepping down at the end of his term. Form of resignation.

Australian Covid Hotel Quarantine - Man goes crazy after being told he had to stay longer.

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”