Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Is Corona just the cover story

Post Number:#361  Post by Saw » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:11 am

OUTCRY TO THE WORLD, FROM ISRAEL!!!

youtube direct link
Even a Blind Squirrel makes his own vitamin C.

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#362  Post by Saw » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:14 pm

ONS - Much Ado About Nothing - No Pandemic in UK in 2020

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transpar ... 1990to2020

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#363  Post by Saw » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:16 pm

Tanzania says it's free from Covid-19 and rejects vaccine

youtube direct link

And now...

Tanzanian President John Magufuli has died at age 61. The news was announced Wednesday on state television by Vice President Samia Suluhu Hassan, who said the cause of death was heart failure.

Magufuli's main political rival, Tundu Lissu, has alleged that the president was suffering from COVID-19. Lissu said Wednesday, "This is a president whose denial of COVID-19, whose attempts to cover it up, whose adamant refusal to take any action to combat the pandemic, who has thumbed his nose to the world, refused any international or regional cooperation to deal with COVID-19 and now he goes down with COVID-19 — that is poetic justice to me."

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/17/97833605 ... c-has-died

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#364  Post by Saw » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:43 pm

ISRAELI WOMAN TELLS THE WORLD WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON IN ISRAEL WITH VACCINES [2021-03-19] (VIDEO)

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#365  Post by ofonorow » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:15 am

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#366  Post by Saw » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:38 pm

URGENT: Digital Green Certificate Regulation

youtube direct link

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#367  Post by Saw » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:35 pm

Vera Sharav is a medical activist and a holocaust survivor. In her testimony before the German Corona Inquiry Committee she draws comparisons to the Nazi regime

youtube direct link

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#368  Post by Saw » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:16 pm

Why The Lockdowns are being Continuously Extended

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#369  Post by Saw » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:15 pm

LONDON
The Sheer Size Of The Crowds
Scenes of the protest from Saturday 20th March. Sky News called this 'hundreds' of people

youtube direct link

Xdxml
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#370  Post by Xdxml » Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:57 pm

Viruses are not contagious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtWYQS3LFlE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDZ3pLR-ev8

A view im starting to believe, makes sense why so called experts keep changing their mind...nobody actually knows what’s going on , the science might be wrong from it’s roots

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#371  Post by ofonorow » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:29 pm

Thanks for the links, what did you find compelling?

Be careful of DELIBERATE MISDIRECTION. Anyone who argues that viruses do not exist, are not only wrong, they are doing the bidding of evil forces that have been experimenting with viruses for perhaps a hundred years. I try to keep an open mind, but the evidence that viruses not only exist, but are the bane of civilization is as solid as anything we know. Again, I reference you to the MEDICAL MEDIUM series by Anthony William. Its three main points. Glucose is good. Fats are bad. Most of the human suffering is from chronic diseases all caused by viruses, usually but not exclusively the EBC virus.

Again, a good reference if you doubt the existence of viruses is the IMPORTANT Dr. Tent lecture, "Its not autoimmune - its viruses" because he details the origins of the US Biological Weapon's program.http://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14577

Bioweapons programs around the world are based on the fact that a) there are small viruses for b) which no vaccines can be created. Not only do viruses exist, they do cause most of the illness of humankind creating the monetary foundation of Big Pharma. And they are almost ALL made in a laboratory.

Watch this for the background/foundation: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14577
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#372  Post by Saw » Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:36 pm

ofonorow wrote:Be careful of DELIBERATE MISDIRECTION. Anyone who argues that viruses do not exist, are not only wrong, they are doing the bidding of evil forces that have been experimenting with viruses for perhaps a hundred years. I try to keep an open mind, but the evidence that viruses not only exist, but are the bane of civilization is as solid as anything we know

First - Viruses are not living things. - The official response "We have to reimagine what life is"
Average person has some 63 trillion viruses in them. Newborns have none.
There are approximately 10 million viruses in every drop of surface seawater.
Every day, more than 800 million viruses are deposited per square metre above the planetary boundary layer.(it's raining viruses)

So basically one of these trillions of viruses has gone rogue, somehow comes to life. Enters the body along side the millions of other
viruses that are coming and going and finds a cell. Virus then enters that cell (that's easy right?) Now this dead piece of debris takes
over the cells hardware and commands the cell to make exact replicas of its self (He is very smart). And they can't prove any of it.

Alternate Virus Theory:
Viruses are cellular debris.
Cells clean themselves out annually or when needed, usually triggered by change in weather (cold and flu season, big hint here).
Much like a tree will clean itself when the weather changes by releasing sap (mucus) to remove it's cellular dibris.
Most common are colds, they affect the lungs and nasal cells. These areas are where most toxins enter the body
and require more frequent cleaning. So the cells clean themselves, package up the waste into a protein garbage
bag we call a virus. Mucus is produced to extract all this debris. Flu's are much more rare, they involve more internal areas
and come with a lot of aches and pains.

The experts on the subject will tell you that none of these pandemic viruses have ever been proven guilty...
The burden of proof is:
Extract, purify and isolate the virus removing all contaminants
Then introduce this purified virus to a host where the virus will replicate. Never been done.

They say the best evidence they can produce is to inject some foreign bodily fluid into a primate
and watch for a reaction (sniffles?) . And they never use controls in these experiments!!!

Here's a Virologist explaining how they know (This is their evidence)
Listen to his words carefully "and those animals get sick with something that looks kinda like mild covid19" Science :lol: :lol: :lol:
, and when he says "isolate" the skeptics will argue it's not purified and other junk is included.
Btw: I can give my brother 500mg of vitamin C and he will get mild covid symptoms

So to summerize: they inject a primate with foreign bodily fluid, don't use any controls (inject another animal with a benign solution)
and get a reaction that sorta kinda resembles mild covid19 symptoms

Xdxml
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#373  Post by Xdxml » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:01 pm

ofonorow wrote:Thanks for the links, what did you find compelling?

Be careful of DELIBERATE MISDIRECTION. Anyone who argues that viruses do not exist, are not only wrong, they are doing the bidding of evil forces that have been experimenting with viruses for perhaps a hundred years. I try to keep an open mind, but the evidence that viruses not only exist, but are the bane of civilization is as solid as anything we know. Again, I reference you to the MEDICAL MEDIUM series by Anthony William. Its three main points. Glucose is good. Fats are bad. Most of the human suffering is from chronic diseases all caused by viruses, usually but not exclusively the EBV virus.

Again, a good reference if you doubt the existence of viruses is the IMPORTANT Dr. Tent lecture, "Its not autoimmune - its viruses" because he details the origins of the US Biological Weapon's program.http://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14577

Bioweapons programs around the world are based on the fact that a) there are small viruses for b) which no vaccines can be created. Not only do viruses exist, they do cause most of the illness of humankind creating the monetary foundation of Big Pharma. And they are almost ALL made in a laboratory.

Watch this for the background/foundation: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14577

I do believe viruses exist and also that people do get sick but I’m more inclined to believe in an alternate theory about their role. According to this alternate theory viruses are made by the body to detoxify and it’s not possible for them to be contagious since the immune system is in control and not the virus and it recognizes what it’s doing.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#374  Post by ofonorow » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:41 am

I do believe viruses exist and also that people do get sick but I’m more inclined to believe in an alternate theory about their role. According to this alternate theory viruses are made by the body to detoxify and it’s not possible for them to be contagious since the immune system is in control and not the virus and it recognizes what it’s doing.

This is what I mean by misdirection! Watch Dr. Tent's lecture. Become educated on what viral research has done to humankind. If I were among those researchers facing a firing squad or hanging from the upcoming World Tribunals on Crimes Against Humanity, this is exactly the junk I'd start feeding people! The idea that viruses are "made by the body" is nonsense, as is the idea that viruses help the body detoxify. Know this, this propaganda won't protect those who are researching and using viral bioweapons.

Repeating these EASILY refutable ideas will make "anti vaxers" look silly, so maybe that is part of the idea?

Again, if you find some argument compelling, tell me the minute mark in those videos and I'd be happy to react, but subjecting myself to propaganda is not something I'd relish, given what the world is currently facing - A MASS DEATH EVENT.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Xdxml
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#375  Post by Xdxml » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:52 am

I’ll check it out thanks

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”