Case Report: COVID19 Cure: Read Only!

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Case Report: COVID19 Cure: Read Only!

Post Number:#31  Post by ofonorow » Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:06 pm

and further...What about reversing the mRNA vaccine damage?

eDOC wrote:I know how to remove Spike, ingredients after RNA based jabs.

Now that millions have gotten the real mRNA shot, and perhaps hundreds of thousands are now dying daily, why not share your discovery?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#32  Post by ofonorow » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:02 am

eDOC I may be "going in circles" but your claims, are just that, claims. I still don't understand why you don't share the basic procedure? Why keep it to yourself? As you say, people could contact you for a targeted treatment, and by revealing the basic procedure, you might vastly increase the people wanting to be "treated" by you.

Now, thanks to Judy Mikovitz, and her becoming infected by the retrovirus she was studying (and thus growing in her lab), she discovered deuterium-depleted water. I had never heard of it before last week, and if you haven't, you should keep abreast! Volumes about it. Profound anti-cancer effects, energy boosts, anti-viral effects, anti-aging boosts, etc. And it turns out, it is quite easy to remove "heavy water" from regular water.....
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#33  Post by ofonorow » Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:05 pm

As mentioned previously, local doc wonders why one of the RNA components in the mRNA vaccines are not natural?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6023024/

I think it is uracil/uradine. I saw a podcast with one of the mRNA inventors, Malone, where he says normal RNA degrades in about 24 hours, but the mRNA from the shot has been found to remain in the body for over 60 days. That is, the pseudo uracil doesn't break down and produces the spike protein for months.

To the local doc, this makes this puesdo uracil/uradine a prime target. Break it down, and it would turn off spike protein production.

And per my other posts, I have found interferon-Alpha (from Russia) to be superb against what ever viral infection I was fighting a few weeks ago.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Alafairsmom
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#34  Post by Alafairsmom » Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:31 pm

As a non-vaxxed non-patient facing (anymore) RN, I'm working with eDOC to take the COVID prophylaxis he developed. Will let you know how it works out, but have had success with improved cardiovascular health using his personalized protocol for me. Stay well everyone!

catdog7669

Post Number:#35  Post by catdog7669 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:20 am

I am on eDOC's covid prophylactic protocol for a some months now, despite being non jabbed and exposed to BA.2 for weeks without protection. Suffered some flu like symptoms thought may have got infected but no. PCR negative so are the Antibodies. Cause it knocked down the moment it entered.
Thanks eDOC, you are a genius, but sad that you quit. I joined the forums reading your posts.

cmcgill
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#36  Post by cmcgill » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:09 pm

Pardon my ignorance... is the protocol the being made public that is the source of contention between eDoc and ofonorow or is it something else?

I guess I'm asking if the protocol is public knowledge or the result of being a patient/client of eDoc?

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#37  Post by eDOC » Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:51 am

catdog7669 wrote:Thanks eDOC, you are a genius, but sad that you quit. I joined the forums reading your posts.

Me a genius are you kiddin, read my sig. am just a rookie there are intelligent well read members that may help you...Enjoy the the forums!

eDOC!!
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

catdog7669

Post Number:#38  Post by catdog7669 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:36 am

One of my family members got infected , recovered, but was suffering from anosmia, loss of taste, myalgias, varicose veins (occlusion of lower limb vessels with severe pain). Requested eDOC to create a custom plan for curing post covid symptoms and Spike removal.
Which he did and within a few days all symptoms went away!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#39  Post by ofonorow » Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:42 am

Confused, you went for a shot that you immediately negated?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#40  Post by ofonorow » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:06 am

So where is your book on this?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#41  Post by eDOC » Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:31 am

Nik2201 post covid Abs:

Great results as was expecting:

eDOC!!

Added:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15471

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#42  Post by eDOC » Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:49 pm

Nik2201 SARSCoV2 results. (Not exactly what I wanted, but still amazing).

eDOC!!

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15471&start=15

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#43  Post by ofonorow » Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:48 pm

At some point you should to share exactly what your discovery is?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#44  Post by jimmylesante » Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:37 pm

Since the last 3yrs. my 1st question to anyone who approaches for treatment of any disorder is " Have you been vaccinated and if yes was it mRNA based"? If yes, than I firstly perform the Spike removal protocol (which hardly takes max. 2 hrs.) and than start treating the disease.
Again I would say that SARS-CoV-2 any variant, Omicron BQs, XBBs and so on and so simple to cure.
Getting vaxxed is useless (well it's a Intl. travel passport) and mRNA is most ridiculous and lethal in both short and long term.
So are drugs, boosters, mAbs etc. may mitigate BUT the only authentic cure is my 4 developed protocols as per requirement, with a 9/10 cure rate in max 24-48 hrs.
I'm least concerned about it's origin etc., but immensely satisfied and content, that it can be cured simply and easily.

Time for you to teach me Doc. Have plenty of requests here in UK.

Also were these diabetic patients cured without reducing weight
40-50-% were suffering from Type 2 Diabetes. (apparently well managed with conv. meds)

I'm guessing they were which means you have changed the lipoprotein in the cells to allow them to exchange properly???
Keep up the good work :)

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#45  Post by jimmylesante » Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:40 pm

What exactly do you want to learn...curing COVID-19 or Spike removal?

eDOC!!

Ideally both! But if i have to choose it would be spike removal.
The best i can offer at the moment is first IV bag of 25g vit c and 4g glutathione followed by DMSO IV. Makes them feel better but no idea if it removes the spike.
Have some high end clients who got the jab and suffering long covid symptoms/ jab related symptoms. Would be nice to help and then word of mouth would have others. Naturally a tithe will be paid to you eDOC :)

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”