The current mRNA COVID vaccine is preparing the world (Part 1) for a mass DEATH EVENT

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

The current mRNA COVID vaccine is preparing the world (Part 1) for a mass DEATH EVENT

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:55 am

Best Interview on why Vaccines have killed every lab animal they are given to: "It's not subtle"

https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=166329

This is probably one of the most important videos you will ever see.

This video is explosive. The Covid Vaccines will allow future coronaviruses to enter your body and multiply without resistance. Thus when the Chinese Military weaponizes the next coronavirus EVERYONE VACCINATED WILL DIE.

Dr. Merit explains the medicine behind the warfare method. And gives a lot of details about this new form of warfare.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: The current mRNA COVID vaccine is preparing the world (Part 1) for a mass DEATH EVENT

Post Number:#2  Post by Blargus » Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:15 pm

Very good video, wow. Makes sense we are in biowarfare of some sort. One thing I think I read one of those animal studies with mRNA awhile ago where they all died from infection after vaccine. I believe it does say in one of those studies that "when challenged" with wild coronaviruses they got infected and died. So that it a little bit different than people getting the vaccine who may or may not be "challenged" as much as the animals. A little bit different, but not very much. Lots of overlap with what Geert vanden Bossche is saying and he even says the mRNA vaccine is a good one. Vaccinated people having potentially serious problems after this seems very real.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: The current mRNA COVID vaccine is preparing the world (Part 1) for a mass DEATH EVENT

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:38 am

One thing I think I read one of those animal studies with mRNA awhile ago where they all died from infection after vaccine. I believe it does say in one of those studies that "when challenged" with wild coronaviruses they got infected and died. So that it a little bit different than people getting the vaccine who may or may not be "challenged" as much as the animals.

What we think we know.

#1. These new mRNA vaccines have never made it out of the animal study phase because they cannot be proven safe or effective in animals. The COVID-19 pseudo emergency created the conditions which allowed companies to by-pass the animal study phase.

#2. Later dying from the virus when "rechallenged" is the opposite of what we'd like our vaccines to do.

#3. The mRNA vaccines have two novel components. First, is creating an "immunity" against a protein on the virus, rather than virus itself. (What happens if this protein is found elsewhere or throughout the body? ) Second, at least with the Phillips vaccine, a finite amount of Spike protein is provided to target our immune system. However, with the mRNA experimental biologic agent, our cells DNA machinery is used to manufacture the spike protein. Not only are the "vaccine" recipients cells programmed to manufacture "an enemy" (i.e. the spike protein), but there is no off switch.

#4. All the deaths so far are "allergic" reactions to the vaccine. The real death and suffering can be predicted to come later, and will be very difficult to blame the vaccines, which means to me, those who are doing this plan to release another virus simply to blame for the massive death toll.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by Saw » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:01 pm

Also big problem is heart attacks and strokes after injection
Even a Blind Squirrel makes his own vitamin C.

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#5  Post by Blargus » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:52 pm

Thx a lot for summary Owen wow. I tried to read the study of the cats they killed and I did not find anything specifically that it was mRNA though it was a genetically engineered coronavirus vaccine.

The gene encoding the fusogenic spike protein of the coronavirus causing feline infectious peritonitis was recombined into the genome of vaccinia virus

Spike proteins inserted into the vaccinia virus, sounds maybe like Sputnik V Russian vaccine which I have heard has "less" deaths and serious side effects which I guess gene splices spike proteins in to an "adenoviral vector." Not real fun sounding alternative to me. I guess that cat study does say they all died.

There was a compilation of social media posts about people who died and had major problems after getting the most likely mRNA vaccine bout 200 plus lots and lots, read it, tried to save it, it was taken down in days. Guy mirrored it on reddit, it was taken down as well. Found this site for looking a the adverse events dunno for how long:

https://vaxxtracker.com/VaxViewData.aspx

Also found this study mentioned in UKColumn news report that safety tests mRNA on 12 people. I guess it establishes that your immune system is depressed for maybe 7 days after. Shows it in the chart apparently whistleblower that worked for England's NHS said that this is recognized within NHS but you will get fired if you divulge it and might lead to other viruses or illnesses gaining hold in that 7 days. Feb 1st UKColumn report I believe. Apparently according to whistleblower it even says in that particular UK mRNA vaccine literature that you MUST isolate for 7 days to not be "challenged."

Maybe some more overlap there, though different from increased infection in maybe weeks or months others are saying. Figure 1 shows this loss of immunity for 7 days perhaps then goes back up. Also on all doses studied they had pretty bad stuff it looks like in that study but oh yeah they say it's safe. 60% minimum had pain some had "severe pain" and depending on the group like 20% to 50%having "severe adverse events?":

Two participants reported a severe adverse event: grade 3 fever 2 days after vaccination in the 30-μg group, and sleep disturbance 1 day after vaccination in the 100-μg group. Related adverse events were reported by 25% (3 out of 12 in the 10-μg group) to 50% (6 out of 12 each in the 30-μg and 100-μg groups)

Phase I/II study of COVID-19 RNA vaccine BNT162b1 in adults
https://doi.org/10.1038/s41586-020-2639-4

Early death after feline infectious peritonitis virus challenge due to recombinant vaccinia virus immunization.
https://jvi.asm.org/content/64/3/1407?i ... f_ipsecsha

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#6  Post by ofonorow » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:44 am

Thanks for that review.

Here are some numbers from Israel.

Contrary to the official hype being PUBLISHED TO INDUCE INVESTING...

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/03/no_ ... s-poker-2/

The COVID VAX is a 'leaky' vax. so stay away from those who were vaxxed already because the virus is mutating and replicating in them and SPREADING.......

[leaky means it 'reduces symptoms' but does not eliminate 'transmission'.. exactly what the existing 'safety' and 'effectiveness' research on covid vaxxes showed]

ISRAEL is in that category.... it confirms that the vax is leaky... because... contrary to the hype, LOOK AT THE CASES *PER PERSON*...since the extensive vaxxing started...

“Israel’s Covid-19 cases per capita spiked sharply and were amongst the highest in the world (if not the highest) during the first month of the ‘'successful’' mass vaccination campaign.

Within two months of intensive inoculation with the Pfizer vaccine, Israel managed to double the number of deaths it accumulated in the prior ten months of the pandemic."

THIS SHOULD BE STOPPED.. other research on leaky vaxxes in animal biology showed the leaked virus was more infectious, plus more extensive in volume and more 'hot' [aka lethal]...

[[The study was published on Monday in the journal PLOS Biology….]]
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/03/no_ ... s-poker-2/
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#7  Post by Blargus » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:31 pm

Ok, that's looking like what Geert VandenBossche is saying. In his letter to the WHO he writes of the vaccination campaign:

One could only think of very few other strategies to achieve the same level of efciency in turning a relatvely harmless virus into a bioweapon of mass destructon.

One thing about his letter is that he seems to think that asymptomatic spread is a big issue, but though I'm not the scientist here, I've followed that issue as best I could and the studies seem to say otherwise, even the CDC saying in households it was .7% asymptomatic, and even the WHO saying it was 0%-2.2% based on member country's reports but then they had to reassure people that blah blah wear your mask social distance etc. Whole bunch of other studies find no spread asymptomatically. Don't know how important this is to his hypothesis, but it's maybe hopeful that he might be wrong about the severity. I hope he is. I wonder how serious the asymptomatic vaccinated spread is though.

Heard parts of the interview with the latino comedian and Fauci, Fauci admits that the vaccine does not prevent the spread! What is this even for then?! The comedian does the best journalism of the entire US mainstream press for an entire year! :x

edit: I read the lewrockwell article, seems likely to me, glad to have Thomas Levy's free ebook!

https://dryburgh.com/wp-content/uploads ... 6_2021.pdf

https://time.com/5850256/who-asymptomatic-spread/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/33315116

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#8  Post by ofonorow » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:43 am

Entire School District In PA Closed Friday After More Than 40 Staffers Called In With “Vaccine Reactions”

https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=168540

Article claims these were reactions to the Phillip's "vaccine."
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#9  Post by ofonorow » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:52 am

Tuesday, March 30, 2021
BREAKING NEWS: Former Chief Science Officer of Pfizer says massive "vaccination" roll-out is "Crime Against Humanity...and other news

https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=169086

It’s ‘entirely possible’ vaccine campaigns ‘will be used for massive-scale depopulation’: Former Pfizer VP
March 29, 2020 (America’s Frontline Doctors) – Dr. Michael Yeadon, a former Vice President and Chief Science Officer for Pfizer, spoke with great urgency to America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) late last week warning that the drive to inject the largest possible portion of the population with experimental COVID-19 vaccines is “madness,” involves “evil,” includes “crimes against humanity” and may have the intention of “massive-scale depopulation.”
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#10  Post by Blargus » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:40 pm

Wow, he is suspicious of vandenBossche. He mentions also what Dr. McCullough said in his talk with vandenBossche that regardless of the variants, people do not get reinfected once they have had it. I wonder how that reconciles with the apparent fact that some vaccines increase disease from others, which seems basically what Bossche is saying.

“Receiving influenza vaccination may increase the risk of other respiratory viruses, a phenomenon known as “virus interference…’vaccine derived’ virus interference was significantly associated with coronavirus…”

https://fort-russ.com/2020/04/kennedy-p ... eres-more/

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#11  Post by ofonorow » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:02 am

That "It all just happened so fast. My skin peeled off," he said; and "It's still coming off on my hands now." "I began to feel a little discomfort in my armpit and then a few days later I began to get an itchy rash, and then after that I began to swell and my skin turned red," Terrell explained. The side effect has left his legs and hands almost unrecognizable from swelling and his skin got red and patchy.

Skin 'peeled off' in rare reaction to one-shot of the JOHNSON & JOHNSON Covid Vaccine

https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=169129
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#12  Post by ofonorow » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:29 pm

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#13  Post by ofonorow » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:06 am

https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=169464

Mexican President today says he won't get vaccinated.
This news is being suppressed by search engines.

Here is an older story.

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#14  Post by ofonorow » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:08 am

Irish Professor Dolores Cahill on Covid-19 ‘Vaccine’. Life Expectancy is maybe only a few years!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8dVoVliIS6Vl/
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#15  Post by Blargus » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:08 am

UK Column had some excerpts from this podcast with Dr. Michael Yeadon, people say it is an excellent interview. Very interesting excerpt:

"Dr. Yeadon: The spike protein that all the gene based vaccines express is not some passive anchor or hook, the damned thing is biologically active...it's a fusogenic protein; it makes cells stick together. Inconveniently, it's capable of initiating blood coagulation and activating the immune complement pathway

All the complications with covid and the vaccines, it comes up over and over spike protein, spike protein. Maybe this is an insight into why. I wonder what Vitamin C literature has to say about this, I believe Vitamin E is anticoagulent and anti clotting, I'd like to know what the immune complement pathway is.

https://delingpole.podbean.com/e/dr-mik ... 617215402/
Last edited by Blargus on Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”