260 times more young people are dying from coronavirus vaccines than would have from coronavirus

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: 260 times more young people are dying from coronavirus vaccines than would have from coronavirus

Post Number:#16  Post by ofonorow » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:14 am

Situation Update, March 16, 2021 - Emergency VACCINE ALERT edition
https://www.brighteon.com/e86a8f0d-bae2-4c3c-926d-61c60c6e4c38
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: 260 times more young people are dying from coronavirus vaccines than would have from coronavirus

Post Number:#17  Post by ofonorow » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:36 am

CDC Ignores Inquiry Into Increasing Number of Deaths, Injuries Reported After COVID Vaccines
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/cdc-ignore-inquiry-death-injuries-covid-vaccine/?utm_source=salsa&eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=a5407627-42ed-4863-b452-bd2e657449ad

Data released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the number of injuries and deaths reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) following COVID vaccines showed 38,444 reports of adverse events since Dec. 14, 2020.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#18  Post by ofonorow » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:22 am

SARS-CoV-2 variants with E484K mutation show mRNA vaccine-induced antibody evasion

... both Sputnik V and Johnson & Johnson’s vaccines against COVID-19 are based on decades of Ebola virus research using killed viruses, which also makes them effective against all COVID variants—while the COVID vaccines produced by AstraZeneca and Moderna are based on Messenger RNA, otherwise known as mRNA, and is a live virus vaccine that can provoke a rapid immune response flooding the body with white cells leading to blood clots—and in the just released scientific research paper “SARS-CoV-2 Variants With E484K Mutation Show mRNA Vaccine-Induced Antibody Evasion”, it’s now been discovered that mRNA vaccines are not effective against COVID variants.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210318/SARS-CoV-2-variants-with-E484K-mutation-show-mRNA-vaccine-induced-antibody-evasion.aspx

Most critically being kept hidden from the American people is that the fragile mRNA molecules used in COVID-19 vaccines can’t get into cells on their own—and is why they need lipid nanoparticles, otherwise known as LNPs—and the LNPs used in COVID-19 vaccines contain just four ingredients: Ionizable Lipids, whose positive charges bind to the negatively charged backbone of mRNA, Pegylated Lipids, that help stabilize the particle, and Phospholipids and Cholesterol Molecules, that contribute to the particle’s structure—and thousands of these four components encapsulate mRNA, shield it from destructive enzymes, then shuttle it into cells where the mRNA is unloaded and used to make proteins.

If the American people were allowed to know the truth about mRNA vaccines, they would quickly discover that the use of lipid nanoparticles as a drug delivery mechanism was first approved by the Food and Drug Administration just three years ago as part of a treatment for a disease that only affects about 50,000 people worldwide—but in not knowing, unwittingly makes them guinea pigs in the largest experiment in human history using a vaccine with unproven very dangerous technology that’s already demonstrated it can kill and won’t even be effective in the long term against COVID.

https://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index3516.htm
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

DiverDown2
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#19  Post by DiverDown2 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:01 pm

Are you saying the Johnson & Johnson vaccine is the one to take ? If you take one.
Please reply

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#20  Post by Blargus » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:51 pm

Hi I don't know I personally would like to avoid all vaccines but if it's any help the Healthy By Nature radio show this past week had a pretty good guest--a past president of I think the American College of Physicians and Surgeons Marilyn M. Singleton, MD, JD who was on the right side of the Hydroxychloroquin "debate" IMO and had lots of great things to say about covid policy against the "main stream." At end of the show, she was asked if she recommended the vaccine and said that the upcoming "Novavax" vaccine is the one she thinks is better because it is the "old" style not mRNA. Maybe something to look into?

https://hbnshow.com/available-podcast-episodes/

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#21  Post by ofonorow » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:08 am

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#22  Post by ofonorow » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:40 am

I hope the doctors (Tenpenny, Merrit, etc.) that I have been studying are wrong, because otherwise hundreds of millions are up a creek: If they take any style COVID "Vaccine." It turns out, as discussed on Tucker Carlson last night, people who have already had COVID and take the vaccine are particularly vulnerable to a "death" event.

While in theory, the mRNA versions are really bad, because they have no "off switch" and thus will be producing antigens (spike proteins) ad infinitum , there are still problems with just creating antibodies to the spike protein (as per Phillips). According to Tenpenny, the Type 2 Machrophages are killed, (i.e., the good-guy WBCs that come later and clean up the infection). With these good guys gone, a new infection leads to a Cytokine storm.

Keep in mind that none of these are technically vaccines, they don't fit the model that have been used historically, i.e. weakening a virus so that the body can make antibodies against the entire virus.

Note: We have never had vaccines for the common cold. The reasons are explained in the Tent "Its Not Autoimmune - Its Viruses" lecture: http://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14577 and these reasons led to the U.S. Biological Weapon's program.

Tent's lecture points out that vaccines are far from safe, and that the Polio vaccine is the proximate reason why we now have a 1 in 2 or 1 or 3 incidence of cancer.

Remember this new "Vaccine" technology by-passed animal studies ( and we infer from previous work (and the lack of common cold vaccines) that these vaccines would not have made it through the animal study phase. As people have confirmed, previous animal studies on mRNA style "experimental biological agents" killed "all the animals"," it was not subtle," not from the vaccine, but from reinfection after a period of time.

I'm sure having COVID is no fun, but A) keep your vitamin C levels up and you will not die. ([i]People die when their bodies run out of vitamin C and go into sepsis.
), And high vitamin D significantly lowers your chance of contracting COVID. and B) there are therapeutics, not to mention the simple Hydrogen Peroxide nebulization.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

DiverDown2
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#23  Post by DiverDown2 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:16 am

I have Not taken Vaccine, and won't,
I keep my Vitamin-D level at 90, and take 18-20 Grams Vitamin-C, L-Lysine 10 G. and L-Proline 2 G. daily.
Plus I do believe in Nebulizing HP.
Now they are threatening not to let us fly without being vaccinated, what the Hell.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#24  Post by eDOC » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:57 am

DiverDown2 wrote:I have Not taken Vaccine, and won't,
I keep my Vitamin-D level at 90, and take 18-20 Grams Vitamin-C, L-Lysine 10 G. and L-Proline 2 G. daily.
Plus I do believe in Nebulizing HP.
Now they are threatening not to let us fly without being vaccinated, what the Hell.

Keeping in mind you're health issues, it could have negative effects!

Good luck!
eDOC!!
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

DiverDown2
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#25  Post by DiverDown2 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:11 am

Thanks why I am Not taking the Experimental Vaccine.

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#26  Post by Blargus » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:09 pm

youtube direct link
https://youtu.be/_eqoCLHH1e8

Dr. Geert vandenBossche's new interview. From the interview--It is unusual to see variants in the middle of a pandemic. If the new variants of the coronavirus that are developing have a mutation located in the receptor binding domain of the spike protein, then we probably know that the mass vaccination are making these variants and worsening the pandemic into something with possibly "massive losses." The mechanism for increased harm is that your elevated specific antibodies from vaccination or exposure to the virus inhibit your innate antibodies but this effect subsides probably after 6-8 weeks (same period with vaccine?).

During this period of elevated specific antibodies from vaccine or getting infected which you might not notice if asymptomatic, your innate immune system is inhibited and can't deal with variants. But after this period or with strong innate antibodies then your innate antibodies can deal with any variant. You do not want a specific antibody response present from a vaccine or from infection asymptomatic or otherwise because this will allow the variants to reinfect your depressed innate immune system. You want good innate immune system and mentions that lifestyle and health can increase this and is very important (he does not mention but I imagine Vitamin C, garlic? etc.?) He also mentions Dr. McCullough's 85% successful protocol as a possible solution for worsening pandemic:

youtube direct link
https://youtu.be/QAHi3lX3oGM

Dr. McCullough has prevention supplements and 85% successful at keeping out of hospital drug protocol here:

https://aapsonline.org/covidpatientguide/

His guide includes a "neutraceutical bundle" zinc sulfate 200 mg, vitamin D3 5000 IU, Vitamin C 3000 mg, Quercetin 500 mg,

Geert Van den Bossche's website for updates:

https://www.geertvandenbossche.org

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#27  Post by Blargus » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:42 pm

DiverDown2 wrote:Now they are threatening not to let us fly without being vaccinated, what the Hell.

And even Fauci admits that it may not prevent infection or spread!

youtube direct link
https://youtu.be/eXBZcNwgxvo

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#28  Post by ofonorow » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:04 am

A little help? Dr. Tenpenny says that one or two weeks ago, Scott kesterson ( BardsFM ) posted a 2 hour interview with her where she details all 10 ways these COVID vaccines can cause harm. I've searched

'BardsFM Scott Kesterson vaccine tenpenny'

at

duckduckgo, rumble, bitchute, brighteon, etc. So far with no luck.

If anyone can find that interview, I would be appreciative. By the way, In her latest interview, she makes the Phillips vaccine sound WORSE than the mRNA, and says that by the end of this summer, we can expect the catastrophe to be readily apparent, with no legal recourse.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#30  Post by ofonorow » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:28 pm

:D Yes, thank you, that was quick!

Question - can you see the video? I can hear it, but so far, I'm not getting a picture.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”