Rapid Virus Recovery - New Free Dr. Levy E-Book

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Rapid Virus Recovery - New Free Dr. Levy E-Book

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:15 pm

https://rvr.medfoxpub.com/

Added:

Levy wrote another book - on H2O2 nebulization - and turned it into a free e-book/download

Rapid Virus Recovery
https://rvr.medfoxpub.com/

Levy:

Applying a protocol of hydrogen peroxide (HP) nebulizations [the repeated inhalations of a fine HP mist] after an exposure to COVID or after the initial symptoms of COVID are noted offers a prompt and definitive cure in nearly everyone.

It cannot be overemphasized enough that hydrogen peroxide nebulization should be the primary and initial COVID intervention. It has no negative impact on any other intervention.

Here is a short portion of a long Levy lecture dedicated to H2O2 nebulization

https://www.brighteon.com/97941e8c-20a4-43b4-913b-606047c0750b
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Rapid Virus Recovery - New Free Dr. Levy E-Book

Post Number:#2  Post by Blargus » Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:21 pm

Halfway through, awesome book. Nebulized hydrogen peroxide normalizes gut flora?! Wow. Wish we lived in a country where everyone had this book for covid I think he knows what he's doing. Gonna try to recommend it to people I know who are open to it. Thanks a lot for posting it.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:06 pm

Thank you for the feedback. Reminder that this is a short high level introduction to HP nebulization by Dr. Levy on video:

https://www.brighteon.com/97941e8c-20a4-43b4-913b-606047c0750b
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#4  Post by Blargus » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:10 pm

Thanks a lot great video. Having read your great book and then Dr. Levy's I noticed that the picture of arterial plaque widened a bit to be composed of lipoprotein a with chronic pathogenic colonization and biofilms also. Very interesting, maybe LP's Heart treatment had or is having additional effect of treating these "CPCs" as well as the lipoprotein a.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by ofonorow » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:21 am

Lately, I've wondered the same thing. There has been a "microscopic pathogen" theory of the cause of atherosclerosis, and there may be some secondary "anti-viral" benefit, but such a theory fails for the same reason the cholesterol theory fails, i.e., the formation of plaque is not uniform. Willis was the first to observe that plaque forms at locations in the blood stream where the force of the heart beat is the greatest, i.e., the problem is best explained as the body's reaction to physical stress on the arteries.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#6  Post by Blargus » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:10 pm

ofonorow wrote:Lately, I've wondered the same thing. There has been a "microscopic pathogen" theory of the cause of atherosclerosis, and there may be some secondary "anti-viral" benefit, but such a theory fails for the same reason the cholesterol theory fails, i.e., the formation of plaque is not uniform. Willis was the first to observe that plaque forms at locations in the blood stream where the force of the heart beat is the greatest, i.e., the problem is best explained as the body's reaction to physical stress on the arteries.

Yeah, definitely make sense. I wondered if perhaps since the plaque formation is trying to shore up places in the blood stream what would happen without the influence of Chronic Pathogen Colonization on the plaques? Maybe they would not grow to be a blockage or a problem since the plaque formation may be a semi-natural response? Not that plaque is preferable to good arterial walls with plenty of vitamin C to make them of course

Another thing I found interesting from Dr. Levy's book or was it the video presentation posted is that cold and flu viruses do not replicate in the body when you are experiencing the body effects from the illness, they are replicating in the nose throat and sinuses. I wonder if the same is true for covid?

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#7  Post by jimmylesante » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:41 pm

Lately, I've wondered the same thing. There has been a "microscopic pathogen" theory of the cause of atherosclerosis, and there may be some secondary "anti-viral" benefit, but such a theory fails for the same reason the cholesterol theory fails, i.e., the formation of plaque is not uniform. Willis was the first to observe that plaque forms at locations in the blood stream where the force of the heart beat is the greatest, i.e., the problem is best explained as the body's reaction to physical stress on the arteries.

Perhaps old Chinese saying is true....Only have certain amount of heart beats in life, don't waste them on exercising. :o :D

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#8  Post by ofonorow » Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:42 am

My wife and I both had little coughs last night. To be safe, I just finished 20 minutes of nebulizing HP. My wife will do the same thing soon.

Also, shared the HIGH Vit C/Lysine and LOW arginine idea with a doc. His response:

That is a good idea to restrict arginine and to block it with supplemental lysine which is how we already treat Herpes family infections.

We have another indication for "Cardio-C"
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#9  Post by Blargus » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:32 pm

ofonorow wrote:My wife and I both had little coughs last night. To be safe, I just finished 20 minutes of nebulizing HP. My wife will do the same thing soon.

Also, shared the HIGH Vit C/Lysine and LOW arginine idea with a doc. His response:

That is a good idea to restrict arginine and to block it with supplemental lysine which is how we already treat Herpes family infections.

We have another indication for "Cardio-C"

Oh another indication for cardio-c haha, That's awesome, heard lysine for covid from Bill Sardi but thought it was very important. Awesome to see the idea might be being spread seems like there's good scientific backing and some clinical success so far that's exciting.

Incidentally since reading Dr. Levy's book I have started doing gargling with diluted apple cider vinegar and baking soda several minutes every day usually I don't do any--just got some hydrogen peroxide today gonna try to get the nebulizer at some point. Totally anecdotal but I feel way better than I do lately since I started and that's only thing I have changed. Periodontal disease/unknown periodontal chronic pathogen might be as he says unseen and absolutely central cause!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#10  Post by ofonorow » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:48 am

IMPORTANT

Levy: HP nebulization, 1 to 3 minutes daily, or at least when a significant virus exposure is suspected, utilizing a 3% or less concentration of the solution.

I just learned a lesson - the hard way. Throughout the book, Levy discusses nebulizing HP FOR 1 to 3 MINUTES .

For reasons that escape me, I thought the nebulization duration was supposed to be 15 to 20 minutes!?! (perhaps because the nebulizer documentation says not to run it for more than 20 minutes, and because the vial takes a long time to empty?) Wrong.

When I thought I might have caught something last week, I did two 20 minute 3% HP nebulizations in a span of 3 days. Not a good idea, I'm going to live, but I got knocked on my butt. Probably because of my adrenal (cortisol) insufficiency. It is important to keep in mind that Levy is recommending one, or two or maybe 3 minutes!

I know some other physicians recommend lower HP concentrations. even Levy mentions lower concentrations can work, with the following caveat:

Levy: Much lower concentrations of HP in the nebulization solutions can almost completely avoid such effects, but the closer to a 3% concentration in the solution, the much more rapid will be the pathogen kill and the clinical recovery.

My advice - If you use 3%, start with 1 minute applications.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

DiverDown2
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#11  Post by DiverDown2 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:18 pm

And more suggesting HP for CaronaVirus
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7308628/

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#12  Post by ofonorow » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:12 am

Later on in Chapter 11, Dr. Levy does recommend 15-20 minutes, up to 4 times daily.

Just got off the phone with Dr. Levy, and out of the "overwhelming" response he has received from people who have read the eBook - I am the lone person reporting a problem. Such is the universe, and my theory, and I'm sticking to it, is that since most people with the kind of adrenal insufficiency I developed don't live too long, a) my problem is related to the AI, and B) most people would not have to worry about it.

So, while it is prudent to start slow, perhaps 1 to 3 minutes daily as a precaution, normal people should not fear 15 to 20 minutes.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

DiverDown2
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#13  Post by DiverDown2 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:00 pm

I do as a preventive 5 minutes twice weekly at 1.5%
I wrote Dr. Levy and was told only do 10-15 minutes if you are sick.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#14  Post by ofonorow » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:45 am

eDoc, you there?

I think I know what happened to me.

But not necessarily what to do about it. My reaction was NOT due to nebulization.

Something was going on, that I reacted to with a Nebulization. Since my upper torso seemed to get worse, I blamed the Nebulization.

I now believe that I have experienced another fluid build-up in my pericardial sac. Early on in the Adrenal Insufficiency experience, after a similar pain in my back, I went to the ER and had an emergency procedure to drain the sac.

I may go to the ER to have this theory checked out, but my local doc (and eDOC?) may have another idea, perhaps a diuretic he can administer. I know in the past, the fluid was caused by low cortisol, and that by maintaining the correct amount, it would not occur.

I hate like hell to have to increase my oral HC.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#15  Post by ofonorow » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:51 pm

Bolen Report shares Dr. Levy's info and ebook with its massive readership.

https://bolenreport.com/is-the-covid-19-vaccine-controversy-completely-avoidable/
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”