Rapid Virus Recovery - New Free Dr. Levy E-Book

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Rapid Virus Recovery - New Free Dr. Levy E-Book

Post Number:#16  Post by Blargus » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:03 am

ofonorow wrote:Bolen Report shares Dr. Levy's info and ebook with its massive readership.

https://bolenreport.com/is-the-covid-19-vaccine-controversy-completely-avoidable/

Yes! Gotta get it out there for people. Wondered if you would benefit from goji or schizandra berries supposed to be good for kidneys no expert.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#17  Post by ofonorow » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:58 pm

eDoc wrote:Owen I have no clue what you're talking about.

1. What reaction, when, how, symptoms?
2. Is Pericarditis you're assumption or had imaging to confirm? It could be Pneumonia or Pleural effusion...are you going into tachy, palpitations, dyspnoea?
3. How can you assume I'd recommend diuretics?
4. How can you be sure that it's due to adrenal dysfunction and more Hydro shall cure it?
5. Did you get tested for COVID19?

I can't answer till I know details.

eDOC!

1. Started a week ago with a little mucous, leading to what felt like lung spasms/inflammation, pressure on the chest - and back. (upper torso) However, no cough, and for a long time, no interference with breathing. (I initially blamed my nebulization, but I was nebulizing as a reaction to whatever was going on. It was not the cause.

2. Years ago, When I first was diagnosed with adrenal insufficiency, I had similar symptoms and had my peri sac drained in the ER. I since learned that these "fluid build-ups" are caused by low cortisol. But my oral dosages does affect my mental function, so I have been avoiding taking more hydrocortisone.

3. I was just asking about diuretics, because from memory, when they drained my peri. sac in the ER, they also gave me a diuretic. I went to my alt doc Saturday, and he couldn't hear any fluid, but did order and EKG to find out for sure. Pending

4. Because of previous experience. I decided to take an extra 4 mg prednisilone last night before bed. Worked like a miracle, and so far, I don't need to take any more. (I've also gone back to my magic herb that corrected much of my adrenal malfunction)

5. I have no fever, no cough and really no respiratory distress, but I did notice that the lymph nodes in my neck were swollen. I'll probably see my PCP soon, and see if they can find out whether there is a bacterial infection

eDOC wrote:1. By chance I visited the forums, after curing my 50K COVID patient.
2. I have no idea about Levy's book/books caused haven't read any.
3. In 3+ decades of practicing medicine I have never ever prescribed statins, diuretics or oral steroids. Only once gave a a Hydro shot to patient who suffered a reaction/anaphylaxsis that too, 2 decades ago.

The important point of the latest Levy (free) 250 page e-book on Hydrogen peroxide nebulization is that it collects and summarizes another mountain of science, this time on Nebulization. He explains how this quarter penny therapy CURES COVID.

https://rvr.medfoxpub.com/

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#18  Post by ofonorow » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:06 am

Thank you very much eDOC! If you remember, we spoke while I was in the hospital last year, and I didn't know at the time we spoke that my "mania" had been caused because my adrenal function had been restored. My "ordinary" prescribed 35 mg dosage of HC had become too much! who knew? I was able to determine that later when I deduced what must be going on in the hospital. To test my theory, I cut my dosage, and there was no loss in blood pressure, no increased pain, etc. I've been doing fine on a half dosage ever since. Until last week.

Last night I figured out what caused all this!!!!!!

Surprisingly,  restarting Thyroid Hormone may have caused the entire experience.   I'll try to be brief, having only made this connection last night.

I had stopped my thyroid hormone before last years hospital experience. Last week, this latest episode of Adrenal malfunction started at the exact same time that I was restarting that Thyroid pill to pass a blood test for my endocrinologist.  I thought it weird, but how could a tiny half pill knock out my adrenals?

I haven't  told anyone (until now :D ) that I weaned myself off the Thyroid. I followed the recommendation and used the weaning instructions in the Anthony William Medical Medium book on THYROID.  It was uneventful, early 2020.

I didn't make the connection between weaning Levothyroxine. and my lesser need for hydrocortizone, until last night.    Now I remember that last year, my adrenal function returned shortly after I weaned myself of the thyroid. (I had to become manic, and wind up in a mental ward before, talk to you, before I realized I was making more of my own cortisol.). As I say, after we talked, I was able to determine in a controlled hospital setting that I was fine on 50% HC dosage. I have been doing really well for a year on that low dosage, to the pleasure of my endocrinologist .

I was happy to only need half my hydrocortisone, and I credited celery juice alone for doing what the Medical Medium Celery book says celery juice can do - restore adrenal function. No thought of any connection with the weaned thyroid.

Lab tests showed elevated TSH. Another lab is coming up, so last week I planned to restart the thyroid med - slowly. I took a measly half thyroid pill, skipped a day, and took another half pill - and the roof caves in!  Just a coincidence?  Now, me thinks not.

Per this thread, I just suffered for over a week with common symptoms of adrenal insufficiency until a few days ago I decided to cave in, and I took (1 x 4 mg) methylprednisolone before bed.  Worked like a charm

I am not willing to try Levothyroxine again unless I am in an academic research project under supervision. I'm trying to figure out how to tell the endro the news that I am refusing to restart levothyroxine.

For those interested in why I stopped Thyroid hormone, we can discuss that in another topic. I guess the moral for this topic is that Nebulization with HP is to stop viral infection(s). If you don't have a viral infection, its not going to cure you.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#19  Post by ofonorow » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:08 am

If for some reason your T3, T4 don't go up and TSH doesn't come down, shall provide with a remedy to restore thyroid function (Not prescriptive). Has worked on my hypothyroid patients. (Unless your friends, like the alt doc or Levy does).

This remedy interests me sir. The only reason I am prescribed levothyroxine is because my TSH levels are thought to be high when I don't take it. I feel fine not taking it.

Here is what I think I know (and remember) from the Medical Medium THYROID book which induced me to stop taking levothyroxin.

There are two more, currently unknown Thyroid Hormones, which from memory the book calls R3 and R4.

The problems with Thyroid function, which is not what we all think it is (the book says there is really no such thing as metabolism for instance) is caused by chronic viral infection, usually the EBV virus.

The Adrenals, and maybe other organs, pick up the slack, making these other hormones when the Thyroid is failing (or missing).

The book says that when we artificially replace just one or two of the hormones, we "fool" the brain which would otherwise signal that all 4 hormones need to be made by alternate means. This is apparently the connection between the Thyroid and Adrenals.

Finally, they say that these thyroid pills slowly poison the liver, which has to trap and store these fake hormones.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#20  Post by Blargus » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:21 pm

Dr. Levy's free ebook was mentioned by Martie on her radio show Healthy by Nature last time. I had emailed her about it and she had already posted it and has even had Dr. Levy on as a guest before.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#21  Post by ofonorow » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:28 am

:D
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#22  Post by ofonorow » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:50 am

Dec 8, 2020

Free T4 0.97 ng/dL 0.75 to 2.00 ng/dL0.75 - 2.00 ng/dL

TSH 7.090 uIU/mL 0.450 to 5.500 uIU/mL0.450 - 5.500 uIU/mL H

EDITED
Did you get tested for EBV or an assumption picked from your favorite MM?

TSH above. the only other T measurement in my labs is T4 - above.

According to my favorite MM, anyone who has had mononucleoses (and that includes 70% of all college students) has the Epstein-Barr virus. The primary anti-viral recommendation to clear it and other viruses (which are usually trapped in the liver) is celery juice.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#23  Post by ofonorow » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:46 am

You are suffering from subclinical/ borderline hypothyroidism.
Need to look at RT3 levels to identify the location... enzyme, receptors or signalling pathways!

Why are you hesitant to get tested for EBV and RT3?

It is my understanding, from my favorite MM, that current medical testing for EBV is only in the blood -- not in the tissues, where the real action is. MM claims that in our tissues resides various (60 variants) of the EBV virus which can reside in one of four stages, stage one being dormant. Type I (of 60) being the most mild, etc.

I'll ask my endo if she will order the RT3. Anything else?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#24  Post by ofonorow » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:00 am

We the last post intended for the PD (Parkinson's Disease) thread?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#25  Post by ofonorow » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:33 am

Okay, what does PD then represent? THx

I will report that I feel pretty darn good for my age. If I get a knee sprain, it goes away in day, same for my back. I wake up every day and am quite amazed at how good I feel! (So long as I stay away from levothyroxine - apparently :? )

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”