If You Had A COVID Vaccination - This May be Your Only Hope

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

If You Had A COVID Vaccination - This May be Your Only Hope

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:43 am

THE COMING COVID CATASTROPHE
https://www.brighteon.com/257797f0-06fa-4596-be69-af71bb3adc21

Buried in this forum discussion, http://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15097 a bright person found a remarkable study of Lysine, which we KNOW is STRONGLY anti-viral.

The postulate is that high vitamin C, high lysine (combined with  low arginine) might be able help those who are vaccinated facing another viral challenge.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/344210822_Lysine_Therapy_for_SARS-CoV-2
" One of the most important observations in relation to lysine was the incredibly short time to eliminate/reduce fever presumably due to extinguishing the associated cytokine storm. Cytokine storm appears to be extinguished in hours, based on the 5 inpatients who appeared to be in severe crisis when lysine was administered who showed very rapid reduction in symptoms and stabilization."

The authors of that study of Lysine and covid say that Lysine is not a cure but it really inhibits the virus (80% patients min. 70% reduction in symptoms in 48 hours!) giving your immune system the ability to fight it which is what cures you

https://christianfamilystudycentre.home.blog/2021/02/23/virologists-report-poor-mans-amino-acid-cure-for-covid-19-would-abolish-need-for-vaccines/
Arginine depletion as a therapeutic approach for patients with COVID-19
Given the preclinical evidence summarized in this article, arginine appears to be a key metabolite important for successful viral replication, and there are clear steps in the SARSCoV-2 lifecycle that rely on conserved arginine residues. Furthermore, arginine is also a key substrate in the host inflammatory response, and reduction of serum plasma arginine levels could plausibly attenuate the severe inflammatory response in SARS-CoV-2 infection
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: If You Had A COVID Vaccination - This May be Your Only Hope

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:18 am

Hi Owen,

As you will note after going through the eBook I sent you, (http://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15128) there are many ways to defeat COVID.

But it cannot be overemphasized enough that hydrogen peroxide nebulization should be the primary and initial intervention. It has no negative impact on any other intervention.

While Hydorgen Peroxide nebulization should not be mixed with other agents, anything else can be nebulized before or after. Might be interesting to see how lysine and/or arginine nebulization would acutely impact the symptoms of COVID or any other respiratory virus.

There is so much out there already on vaccinations, I find it best to just take the approach of "Why take anything if the condition can be easily prevented, or easily resolved if already contracted?"

Best regards,

Dr. Thomas Levy

Thank you. Excellent point. You are right, H2O2 is the most cost effective and easiest to use therapy. And in theory, as you point out, our own immune systems uses H2O2 (or variants) at the cellular level to destroy pathogens.

By the way, thanks to you, at the first sign of a tickle in the throat, I simply snort H2O2. I actually have an H2O2 spray bottle Works like a charm.

Please note - arginine promotes viral replication. The idea is to avoid foods and/or supplements with arginine to "starve" the virus. The effect is similar to my understanding of what zinc does (i.e., inhibits viral replication).

The other point to emphasize per Dr. Merrit, citing a recent study, those with high levels of vitamin D have a very low chance of contracting COVID (or any) virus.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Lemon Planet
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#3  Post by Lemon Planet » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:37 am

I am just starting the Rapid Virus Recovery by Dr. Thomas E. Levy after skimming the contents. I have read several of Dr. Levy's books and they are always excellent.

I didn't see any mention of Sodium Bicarbonate as a method. The Baking Soda method has been extensively reported by Mark Sircus where he discusses the Arm and Hammer uses during the Spanish Flu pandemic of 100 years ago. https://drsircus.com/sodium-bicarbonate-baking-soda/

Arm and Hammer has a description of the treatment here: https://ia803202.us.archive.org/34/items/soda_20200712/soda.pdf

From Arm and Hammer at page 12 by a prominent physician:
“In 1918 and 1919 while fighting the ‘Flu’ with
the U. S. Public Health Service it was brought to
my attention that rarely any one who had been
thoroughly alkalinized with bicarbonate of soda
contracted the disease, and those who did contract
it, if alkalinized early, would invariably have mild
attacks. I have since that time treated all cases of
‘Cold,’ Influenza and LaGrippe by first giving
generous doses of Bicarbonate of Soda, and in
many, many instances within 36 hours the symp-
toms would have entirely abated."

EDIT: I bought a nebulizer almost a year ago after learning about nebulizing hydrogen peroxide from Dr. Levy's video and articles. I inhale when first noticing a possible sore throat and none of those has progressed to becoming an illness. I don't know if any of those would have been viral or just bacterial from my mouth, sinuses or ear canal just that the H202 has worked every time so far.
Vitamin C: intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent insufficient ascorbic acid.

Qimualaniq656
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#4  Post by Qimualaniq656 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:48 am

I am double vaccinated, and I feel fine.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by ofonorow » Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:33 am

Hopefully (and obviously) you got the saline version... Per the Slovakian nurse whistleblower.. :D
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”