medbeds

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

medbeds

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:13 am

Speaking of "out of this world" and rolling ones eyes... Apparently talking about the Medical Medium here has turned people off, so now may be a good time for something really different.

I first heard about a "medbed" from one of our loyal customer who has been telling his large podcast audience for years that an extraterrestrial based healing technology has been made available to we Earthlings. The plans have been made available, as part of the extraterrestrial disclosure, and Mr. Rand even offered to "prove they work" on me. (Although that never happened, as of right now, all/most of my medical issues have been resolved.)

One main issue remains. Aging. If youth is wasted on the young, what would someone give to feel and look like they did at age 25 or 30?

It is probably best to read the following as science fiction, but even if only a part of it is true, we have a possible reason for culling billions from planet Earth. Over-population. If no one ever ages again, then what?

If you overlook the terms "3D" ad "5D" and focus on the technology, this link is as probably as good as any introduction to the supposedly new upcoming technology:

https://www.africaresearch.org/med-beds-extra-terrestrial-technology-finally-goes-public/?doing_wp_cron=1618066525.5719521045684814453125

Tachyon Energy & Plasma Energy Med Beds

According to Rand, there are three (3) types of Med Beds: (1) Holographic Med Beds; (2) Regenerative Med Beds which regenerates tissue and body parts, that’s powered by a different source; (3) Re-atomization Med Beds that in about two-and-half to three minutes will regenerate the whole human body, head to toe.

What does this advanced technology mean for an 80-year old woman? She could be 30-years old again in less than three (3) minutes. Fifty years pealed off her life. Now, she can have children again. She could have a whole new family if she wants. It looks like to this writer that the Med Bed technology is a perpetual fountain of youth.

The Med Bed looks at the body and corrects imperfections. The technology has been around for quite some time. It’s not something out of the clear blue sky. It’s just been kept hidden from the human race for a very long time.

The technology of the Med Beds is not from planet Earth. It is not human-created technology. It is a technology that has been given to humanity by off-world ET’s. A Med Bed is based on tachyon particle energy and plasma (plasmatic) energy. The soil, the atmosphere, the water, everything is plasma energy, everything in the universe is plasma energy, it’s just a different form through vibrational frequency.

The Med Beds have Artificial Intelligence (AI) that’s controllable so it cannot get out of control and run wild. The AI is the computer. It operates kind of like an MRI, where you sit in a tube and it rolls over your body and does a magnetic oscillation and resonance scan of your body to diagnose disease.

The Med Bed scans your skin, your muscle tissue, all the organs and everything in your body. It shows everything – all the way down to the micron level of the blood. It actually identifies your DNA and it does a complete internal analysis of the body. When it does that, it picks up any disease and any genetic imperfection. For example, you could have stage 4 leukemia, and on a Med Bed in about 2.5 minutes, you’re cured. No side effects.

And, if you had an organ cut out or removed from the body, the Med Bed’s re-atomization process regenerates that organ as if it was never removed. Because your body leaves a resonance – a vibrational frequency. The body always remembers when an organ has been removed or stopped operating, and the Med Bed’s artificial intelligence links into the body’s vibrational frequency and DNA to regenerate the organ.

Rand says he has studied cancer research for many, many years. Cancer can be cured with the Med Beds all day long; very easily and very cheaply, too, he says. Because he’s done it for people. With the Med Beds, cancer is gone. Chemotherapy becomes obsolete. Lou Gehrig’s disease, Hodgkin’s disease, Muscular Dystrophy, all disease is gone, eliminated.

“When you are in this Med Bed, you don’t go through any pain, you don’t go through radiations. It’s not like some evil event. You go into a deep sleep. There’s no injection, no needles or anything. You wake up and look in the mirror and your creepy skin is gone. Your white hair is the color it was when you were in your twenties (20s). It’s the same for your eyesight, your hearing, your taste, your smell. Everything is restored to a perfected younger state again,” Rand says.

“This is the new age for the new Earth and new human race. It’s totally the opposite of what we’ve lived. These technologies are already here. It’s a matter of getting them safely – SAFELY – to the people that can use them.”
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

DiverDown2
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Re: medbeds

Post Number:#2  Post by DiverDown2 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:05 am

I saw something like this on TV, though the guy was building a 16 sided building ( I believe in Arizona ) that he said you walk in one side and out the other and you are healed and younger, he was within 2-3 weeks of completion.
But before he could complete his building he mysteriously died, and the government came in and took all his research papers, plans, and even the equipment out of his building. ( The building is still there and people tour it. )

He used some of Tesla Research.

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#3  Post by Blargus » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:40 pm

I wonder if you are talking about the Integratron? If I recall supposedly "they" told van Tassel that we need to be recharged sort of like batteries. Which I think is probably very true and profound, which also speaks to the anti-oxidant (electron donor) health versus pro-oxidant (electron deficient) disease theory Dr. Levy and others talk about. We supposedly have a very good electron donor with Ascorbic Acid. 8)

I don't know about the Integratron I believe some serious people do think it is real. I believe there is some research saying some people have seen medbed sorts of things and they might exist somewhere...since learning the evil Podesta is interested in UFOs I'm less enthusiastic about the subject. :?

There are people who I think are probably legitimate right now selling and using George Lakhovshy's Multi-wave Oscillator, a very similar coil design to the Integratron if I recall it right.

https://emediapress.com/lakhovsky-multiwave-oscillator/

Supposedly Chinese man who lived to be over two hundred he is talked about in the book "Miracle Medicine Foods" I guess he just used primitive herbs, nutrition and exercise :D :

https://medicinalherbals.net/256-year-o ... e-history/

The amazing Mr. Piers Corbyn from England pointed out once that if you put all human beings on the entire planet right now next to each other, they would fill an area of the Isle of Wight--a tiny island off the coast of England.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:15 am

Thanks for the comments. I am curious about the time period for that fellow in Arizona?

One of the reasons I permitted myself to broach this topic (other than it might actually be true, and at least the more enlightened among us may soon come to know this reality) is because I have been doing even more mind-expanding reading and study lately.

I have become interested in physicist Thomas W. Campbell's BIG TOE. (Theory of Everything) His theory of consciousness. This is part 1 of a 9 part course he taught in Toronto in 2009
. https://youtu.be/iFpT9TbiMNM
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#5  Post by Blargus » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:20 am

Says van Tassel built the Integratron in 1957-59. I seem to remember from documentary that according to people around him at the time, there was some infighting surrounding his second wife and there were divisions and bad blood and it never got completed. Interesting that modern owners say it is "acoustically perfect" though I don't think it was designed for sound, and I would think that would make sense with what it was supposed to do to resonate EMF which pretty much behaves like sound or I believe is a type of sound.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#6  Post by ofonorow » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:03 am

12 Page Document on the Rollout of Med Beds

https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=187591

VAX Damage. The beds can reverse the damage caused by the vax

Still sounds over the top and too good to be true... so probably is. If nothing else, it is a fun read :-)

Jared Rand, our customer, has been talking about them (the technology) on his podcast for many years... Supposedly our secret space program has been using the technology.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#7  Post by ofonorow » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:29 am

If there is any truth to this "futuristic" technology, we will know in a month or two.

https://www.jetsweekly.com/health/910/med-bed-what-is-it-and-how-does-it-work/
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#8  Post by ofonorow » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:11 am

Another recent article FEI (For Everyone's Info). Again, one of our best customers believes this is real enough that he wanted me to come to his clinic and "prove it" on myself... At some point, may try it for me, or now, my wife, since I am pretty good these days :-)
https://globeecho.com/medical/everything-you-need-to-know-about-tesla-med-beds/
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”