Nebulizing Hydrogen Peroxide follow-up

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

Lemon Planet
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Nebulizing Hydrogen Peroxide follow-up

Post Number:#1  Post by Lemon Planet » Wed May 12, 2021 11:20 am

Here is a follow-up to Rapid Virus Recovery by Thomas E. Levy:

http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v17n13.shtml

I finished the very excellent free pdf of Rapid Virus Recovery and there is a lot of good information. The follow-up gives some good real world results from nebulizing against Covid-19 showing very fast recovery.
Vitamin C: intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent insufficient ascorbic acid.

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Nebulizing Hydrogen Peroxide follow-up

Post Number:#2  Post by Blargus » Wed May 12, 2021 9:38 pm

Thanks a lot, awesome info. I've been giving out the website for the ebook. Mentioned nebulized hydrogen peroxide to a guy today on a job interview when he brought up me getting the vaccine to work in his shop and he said oh no, hydrogen peroxide that's dangerous, that's one of those things like Trump telling people to drink clorox and someone died! :|

Lemon Planet
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#3  Post by Lemon Planet » Thu May 13, 2021 9:42 am

I love my nebulizer. I bought a small hand held model that works perfectly for hydrogen peroxide. I wish there was a momentary button to start the ultrasonic vaporizing just when I am ready to inhale because my current nebulizer runs non-stop even when I am exhaling and getting ready for the next breath.

After a few trials inhaling the hydrogen peroxide for a sore throat I noticed an big improvement in my chronic cough. That started about 25 years ago and I would cough up a sticky blob several times a day. There was no improvement at all when taking antibiotics like ampicillin, amoxycillin or doxicycline. Only the hydrogen peroxide has worked to any extent.

For the last month I have been nebulizing hydrogen peroxide 4 or 5 times a day. That has almost totally cleared out my lungs. There is still an occasional small blob that gets coughed up so I plan to try some more experiments to totally stop the problem. I suspect the problem could be a fungus like when I had bronchitis as a teen from working in a dusty barn. I don't know what the doctor had me inhale then except I thought that worked after one attempt.

I plan to try nebulizing sodium bicarbonate for the cough and see what that does. I haven't found much information about the protocol so will start out with small doses like 100mg after getting a table-top nebulizer as mentioned by Dr. Levy. I am finally hopeful about totally cleaning out my lungs from what I have learned by nebulizing.

And I should be ready for Covid-19 or the grippe or next pandemic now too.
Vitamin C: intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent insufficient ascorbic acid.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Thu May 13, 2021 10:58 am

Thank you for the great report lemon planet. 25 years! Good immune system. That lung discharged is your immune system trying to rid the lungs of a foreign substance, and if a pathogen, I too am convinced the H2O2 is your best and simplest option. Not sure what I would nebulize if the problem is something else... like asbestos. Maybe DMSO...

Blargus wrote:Thanks a lot, awesome info. I've been giving out the website for the ebook. Mentioned nebulized hydrogen peroxide to a guy today on a job interview when he brought up me getting the vaccine to work in his shop and he said oh no, hydrogen peroxide that's dangerous, that's one of those things like Trump telling people to drink clorox and someone died! :|

Cheer up, you wouldn't have enjoyed working for that fellow anyway. If there is any truth to all these reports on what the COVID vaccine does to people, those who NAVE NOT taken the vaccine will soon be in great demand. My wife has a good retort to people who ask if she has taken the vaccine ... "Not yet." :-)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Lemon Planet
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#5  Post by Lemon Planet » Thu May 13, 2021 7:28 pm

Thanks Owen for the suggestion. The asbestos might be the reason. I worked on many automobile brakes during college and then might have changed my own brake shoes about the time the problem started. I also remember a worker with a bad cough in a restaurant just before my similar cough started. Fortunately, that was about the time I started megadosing Vitamin C so that could have prevented a really serious problem.

I have considered nebulizing sodium bicarbonate and iodine in addition to hydrogen peroxide so now I need to think about the DMSO.

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#6  Post by Blargus » Thu May 13, 2021 10:08 pm

Ha good one gonna use that one "not yet." :)

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#7  Post by ofonorow » Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:41 pm

Nitric Oxide Nasal Spray Reduces Covid-19 Viral Load By 95% Within 24 Hours: Study
https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=180759
A well known antimicrobial, Nitric Oxide, has been found to rapidly reduce SARS-CoV-2 viral load, knocking it down by 95% within 24 hours, and 99% within 72 hours, according to a recent study by researchers funded by England's NHS foundation trust and SaNOtize Research & Development Corporation - a Canadian biotech company currently conducting Phase II trials of a nitric oxide nasal spray.

This study verifies the value of oxygen nasally, and probably works through the same oxygen mechanisms as Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) up the nose.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”