Vaccine-induced magnetic personalities..

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Vaccine-induced magnetic personalities..

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sat May 15, 2021 1:55 pm

https://odysee.com/@TimTruth:b/Magneticcovidvaxarm-1:6

Tom Levy wrote:And mind you, it's a chip, not an accumulation of metal, as many
are speculating, for the following reasons:

In the middle of the video, there was a patient with a vaccine site that was attracted to one side of a magnet and repelled by the other side!. Metal particles are attracted to either side of a magnet, just like a flat magnet will stick to a refrigerator on either of its sides. You need two static magnets, one inside the skin and the other outside the skin, in order for this repelling phenomenon to take place with one side of the outside magnet. Any accumulation of metal particles will be only attracted to either side of an outside magnet. What does this mean? It means that either a small magnet was injected under the skin by itself, or as part of a device (nanochip?). It certainly makes no sense, at least to me, why a static nanomagnet, and nothing else, would be placed under the skin. For what conceivable purpose?? I would love to hear why this reasoning is not correct. It has to be a static nanomagnet, at least, as a component of something else.

Tom Levy, MD
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Vaccine-induced magnetic personalities..

Post Number:#2  Post by Blargus » Sat May 15, 2021 9:27 pm

Wish someone would find and image the apparent magnetic field. Can MRI do this? The chip was from what I read officially a silicone semiconductor dye/implant developed by Gates and MIT that was not supposed to be in the use stage yet. It also supposedly required a separate needle apparatus on the syringe.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2019-12- ... tient.html

Re-posting interesting comments from vid:

Superparamagnetic nanoparticle delivery of DNA vaccine
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24715289/

Iron oxide nanoparticles as a clinically acceptable delivery platform for a recombinant blood-stage human malaria vaccine
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24715289/

First paper seems to say they can control the "magnetic properties" maybe make a mono-pole i.e. attractive to one side of magnet but not the other?

Valuable features of iron oxide nanoparticles in bioapplications include a tight control over their size distribution, magnetic properties of these particles, and the ability to carry particular biomolecules to specific targets.

Who knows if this is even what is going on though. Another good comment pointed out the metallic taste after the shot many people reported through VAERS.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Tue May 18, 2021 8:43 am

Mind Control: Scientists Engineer ‘Magneto’ Protein Capable Of Remotely Controlling Brain & Behavior
In a 2016 experiment, synthesized proteins were inserted into a VIRUS, where they were injected into brains of mice to ultimately control the reward/motivation centers of brain using magnetic fields.
Theology professor in 1995 warned of mandatory vaccines containing magnetized particles that would turn recipients "into zombies."

More at this link:

https://www.infowars.com/posts/mind-control-scientists-engineer-magneto-protein-capable-of-remotely-controlling-brain-behavior/
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#4  Post by johnyascorbate » Wed May 19, 2021 4:35 am

I'm sorry but these magnet videos are total BS. I'm sure we have a reader or two on this forum who has been vaccinated, that can vouch for the fact that the vaccine does not make a magnet stick to the site of the vaccine injection.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by pamojja » Wed May 19, 2021 7:13 am

johnyascorbate wrote:I'm sorry but these magnet videos are total BS. I'm sure we have a reader or two on this forum who has been vaccinated, that can vouch for the fact that the vaccine does not make a magnet stick to the site of the vaccine injection.

Lol. Not about the alledged magnetic properties, but I doubt anyone here got the jab. But could test it next time visiting my father (AstraZeneca).

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#6  Post by ofonorow » Wed May 19, 2021 9:42 am

I'm not sure its total BS. True, one of our member's sisters got the pfizer vaccine, and could not make a magnet stick to the vaccination site. However, I suspect Moderna (Bill Gates) shot, and if even one vaccination spot reacts with a magnetic field, it is alarming.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#7  Post by Saw » Wed May 19, 2021 10:09 am

Had a family member test 2 people with the magnet and nothing.
Both were after only one injection, noticed some of the people on the videos stated "after second injection"
Not a lot of details in those videos
Even a Blind Squirrel makes his own vitamin C.

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#8  Post by johnyascorbate » Wed May 19, 2021 10:21 am

Sister got Moderna, and there is no magnetic stuff going on with her,

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#9  Post by Saw » Wed May 19, 2021 11:03 pm

Seems a little out there to think all these people would be faking this stuff, a lot these
people are mature adults, not your typical kids pulling pranks.
Also strange some of these giant heavy magnets would stay on, would have to
be a big piece of metal or like Dr. Levy said maybe something magnetic itself✓✓✓.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#10  Post by ofonorow » Thu May 20, 2021 9:38 am

Thomas Levy, MD wrote:It is very disappointing that a forum member as prominent as johnyascorbate simply calls a video BS and leaves it at that. I have a
trusted colleague who just reported to me the following:

"Two of two moderna vaccinated patients of mine had a magnet stick to their injection sites and pull their skin when slowly removed. Two pfizer vaccinated patients did not."

I have also had feedback that another moderna patient did not display this phenomenon. So, for whatever reason, it does not appear to pertain to all injections of a certain company.

So, johnyascorbate, I hope and trust any subsequent "analysis" you have to offer to try to explain this won't just involve calling me and my
colleague jokesters or liars. And if you don't have an intelligent analysis to offer, just be forthright enough to admit that it has you befuddled and leave it at that.

Dr. Levy
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#11  Post by johnyascorbate » Thu May 20, 2021 6:03 pm

ofonorow wrote:
Thomas Levy, MD wrote:It is very disappointing that a forum member as prominent as johnyascorbate simply calls a video BS and leaves it at that. I have a
trusted colleague who just reported to me the following:

"Two of two moderna vaccinated patients of mine had a magnet stick to their injection sites and pull their skin when slowly removed. Two pfizer vaccinated patients did not."

I have also had feedback that another moderna patient did not display this phenomenon. So, for whatever reason, it does not appear to pertain to all injections of a certain company.

So, johnyascorbate, I hope and trust any subsequent "analysis" you have to offer to try to explain this won't just involve calling me and my
colleague jokesters or liars. And if you don't have an intelligent analysis to offer, just be forthright enough to admit that it has you befuddled and leave it at that.

Dr. Levy

Owen- if possible, please pass this on to Dr. Levy
In no way did I ever mean to disrespect Dr. Levy, I look up to the man. His guidance has changed my life. I apologize for my comments, it was never my intention to offend anyone. No one I know has experienced this magnetic reaction, so it is a very confusing situation. Couple that with all of the fake videos that are floating around online, sometimes it's hard to make sense of it all. Is Dr. Levy associated with the person who made the video?

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#12  Post by Blargus » Thu May 20, 2021 9:08 pm

I don't think johnny called anyone anything, and I think his suggestion was an important one to consider that it might be fake to discredit as that sort of thing happens.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#13  Post by ofonorow » Sat May 22, 2021 11:15 am

This theory implies a very hard-to-believe conspiracy, but, if some of the shots do create magnetic vaxx sites, who knows! (youtube has already removed the video of this on-the-street survey)

Jim Stone: WE JUST GOT STRONG INTRINSIC EVIDENCE THAT 60 PERCENT OF THE COVID SHOTS ARE SALINE [6 min video]

Posted By: NaturalWisdom
Date: Friday, 21-May-2021 21:49:50
http://www.rumormill.news/172839

Video poll took place in Laguna Beach, CA.
-NW

Jim Stone, Freelance Journalist

WE JUST GOT STRONG INTRINSIC EVIDENCE THAT 60 PERCENT OF THE COVID SHOTS ARE SALINE

and that's approximately the ratio of "I am fine" to the maimed that they need to keep their plausible deniability afloat.

Here is what happened: A youtuber set up a "magnet challenge" site on a public street, telling people to test to see if the magnet sticks to their arm after the shot. 15 people were tested and 6 had the magnet stick. Since they probably go by rounded numbers (that's the most logical way to do it) 4 out of 10 jabs is the actual shot. That's why they need endless repeat vaccinations, to make sure they get everyone. And my guess is that if the first shot isn't the real one, records are kept to make sure the second shot is the real one.

Wow, the first two covid shots did nothing to me, but that third one kicked my butt." Reply: It did not. You are a paranoid anti science hick!!!

If Youtube decides to ban the embed, copy and paste this text into your browser, do not click the link.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#14  Post by ofonorow » Sat May 22, 2021 11:24 am

and now, for something even more implausible...

Man Gets Vaxxed - Now Every Bluetooth Electronic Device Tries To Connect With His Body - Watch
https://dogsareloyal1s.com/psa/connection_failed.mp4

Caution. If true, wouldn't more people be reporting this?

Interesting video but it could be a hoax, he could have some other Bluetooth device attached to himself that has been programmed to be recognized with AstraZeneca as the identifying device name. If that company wanted to turn humans into Bluetooth transmitter/receivers I don't think they'd want to make it too obvious. With people reporting a magnetic effect perhaps someone wanted to play a joke by making a video showing a Bluetooth effect. Not saying it isn't possible but consider alternate hypotheses and maintain some skepticism when a video appears to play to one's own bias or suspicions
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#15  Post by Saw » Sat May 22, 2021 12:07 pm

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”