lemons and grapefruit and hydrochoriquine

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

jeannekrieg
Contributor
Contributor

lemons and grapefruit and hydrochoriquine

Post Number:#1  Post by jeannekrieg » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:00 pm

I had COVID last August and didn't get hit as hard as others in my group as I took massive doses of C throughout the day along with quinine water. I know some people who are now making their own hydroxychloroquine from boiling lemon and grapefruit rinds in water for a couple of hours and drinking a couple of tablespoons a day. Do you think anything or even vitamin C can be made from boiling these rinds?

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: lemons and grapefruit and hydrochoriquine

Post Number:#2  Post by pamojja » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:15 am

jeannekrieg wrote:Do you think anything or even vitamin C can be made from boiling these rinds?

You only get out of lemon or grapefruits peels what is already in it. In the case of boiling the procedure will actually distroy the little vitamin C found in peels. If the rinds really contain any quinine, or if it is only produced through the boiling process, I don't know.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:24 am

Its funny, when I searched duckduckgo for this issue - this forum topic appeared first on the list!

I do remember that at least 2, probably 3 major chemical plants that produce(d) precursors to hydrochloriquine were blown up during the course of last year. Having an easy home-made recipe would be valuable. However, all the other "hits" were identical, i.e., the same basic recipe.

If anyone can find a web site that is sceptical or can debunk that recipe, that would be valuable. There is a lot of even silly misinformation out there...

We used to have a chemist member... Mr. Brown?

As far as vitamin C, various fruits and veges are good supplies of the vitamin.. The problem is that you have to eat about 200 oranges to get the equivalent vitamin C to what Pauling said he consumed daily (18 grams). (I almost hate to bring this up :P , but the advanced knowledge that has appeared in the Medical Medium series claims that an "ethylated" or methylated" form of vitamin C in fresh celery juice is highly bioavailable. Human science has documented that this form can exist, but not what it is used for. MM says it is special because it doesn't have to be first processed (methylated) by the liver, and so a very small amount is useful to cells. The Herb is also anti-viral.)

I'm sorry you contracted Covid - or whatever condition you did contract. We are finding out now that the devil is really the spike protein, and no viral replication is required. (The viral illnesses are always cultured as influenza A or B). So if you fought the spike protein, we and the world would be interested in your (ongoing) experience. Anything you care to share about fighting the illness would be interest. Did you get the vaccine?

The one thing I can now say with certainty is that no one should ever have that "shot." For the millions that have already done so, there has to be a way out.

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#4  Post by jimmylesante » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:47 pm

Hi
I think the rinds of these fruit will supply you with hesperedin and or quercetin which are good for covid....eating the rinds raw would do the job.

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#5  Post by Blargus » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:18 pm

I wish I wouldv'e been better about megadosed C when I probably had covid, good work! I've made orange peel powder by drying peels in the sun a few days and putting in the blender, should have all those great bioflavonoids etc. and concentrated vitamin C. Though looked it up it was only 100 mg vitamin C a tablespoon or so. But with all the other compounds it is supposed to be more potent. I've been taking it with powdered Ascorbic Acid.

Not sure how to get/make the cheap treatment they won't let us have, but you can buy veterinary or horse ivermectin at least where I am at feed stores twenty some dollars, it is along with hydroxychloriquin in Dr. McCullough's treatment. Not sure of the dose though and guide says you should have other things as well.

https://aapsonline.org/covidpatientguide/

What I am keeping to do if sick again is nebulized hydrogen peroxide--fully detailed in free ebook Rapid Virus Recovery. Dr. Levy recently said on Healthy by Nature radio show that anecdotally all of group of twenty some very bad acute covid patients got well with quarter or half hour sessions a few times.

rvr.medfoxpub.com

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#6  Post by ofonorow » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:27 am

Thanks jimmylesante/eDOC.

And this brings to mind the PECTIN, also in these rinds....

There are hundreds, if not thousands of studies you can find re: pectin (usually anticancer)... Wouldn't it be something if the sticky pectin is the answer to getting rid of the Spike protein?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#7  Post by pamojja » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:47 am

jimmylesante wrote:...eating the rinds raw would do the job.

Though I of course do always eat the rinds when I eat half an orange, it wont have sufficient hesperidin or quercetin to do the job at all. Better get a dedictated supplement for it.

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#8  Post by jimmylesante » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:44 pm

Hi Pamojja
You are probably correct a tablet will give more bang for buck. My favourite is eating the lemon skin.

EDOC- i believe i read your research paper about hesperedin et al or saw it in a previous post or both then bought a few bags of hesperedin.

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”