Dr. Jerry Tennant, M D ~ Voltage Is The Key To Health! How To Cure Anything! Part 1 of 2

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Dr. Jerry Tennant, M D ~ Voltage Is The Key To Health! How To Cure Anything! Part 1 of 2

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:23 am

youtube direct link
https://youtu.be/yGeNdm2pe-0

A good friend has been raving about Dr. Tennant's work for years.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Dr. Jerry Tennant, M D ~ Voltage Is The Key To Health! How To Cure Anything! Part 1 of 2

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:32 am

This is part 2 of 2.

I've purchased Tennant's wonderful book Voltage is Healing. I highly recommend it, especially his early material that reviews the history of Physics and Quantum mechanics. Dr. Tennant is a genius on the order of Pauling, and has developed his own, The Tennant, atomic theory. Fascinating.

The fact that pH is a measure of voltage is key, and ties into Andreas Kalcker's ideas.

youtube direct link
https://youtu.be/3UDigqcoEh8
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Dr. Jerry Tennant, M D ~ Voltage Is The Key To Health! How To Cure Anything! Part 1 of 2

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:00 am

What is the difference between being alive and dead? The moment we die, all the molecules, i.e., matter, in our bodies are the same as the moment before when we were alive.

Dr. Jerry Tennant's handbook HEALING IS VOLTAGE reminds us the ELECTRICITY IS LIFE.

I just finished his wondrous handbook,
https://www.amazon.com/Healing-Voltage-Handbook-Jerry-Tennant/dp/1453649166/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1BU1OU70BCJBY&dchild=1&keywords=jerry+tennant+healing+is+voltage&qid=1627911232&sprefix=jerry+tennant+healing+is+voltage%2Caps%2C179&sr=8-2

With this book I pronounce any reader a Healer for Life.

Tennant is one of those types who graduated medical school when most people graduate from high school. His profound knowledge was acquired after he suffered an "incurable" viral brain infection and sought to cure himself.

In a nutshell, Tennant discovered that all cells operate at a standard voltage, but about twice that voltage is required to heal - for cell division and repair.

When cell/tissue voltage is lower than what is required for health, we experience pain and chronic illness. (Interestingly, when all organs are low voltage, Tennant diagnoses hypothyroidism. According to Dr. Tennant, the T3 hormone is used to maintain proper voltage across all cell membranes, and T2 does the same thing for the mitochondria.)

In order to maintain the body's voltage (supply of electrons) we have at least 3 sets of batteries, and two wiring systems in our bodies.

The "power" (voltage) of the batteries can be measured, usually at acupuncture meridians, with his BioModulator device. The device can also act like a TENS unit to recharge the body's batteries. The Chapter on the BioModulator explains the difference between its output and the signal generated by most TENS units.

Most people who are chronically ill have run down batteries, and recharging them to the level that they can support cell division and repair, relieves pain and usually heals.

There is a strong nutrition component, because in order to heal and repair, the necessary nutrients must be available.

High dose vitamin C, as an electron donor, (which was discovered by Dr. Svent G. looking for how oxygen was transmitted through tissues), fits right in to this general theory of health, i.e., maintaining proper voltage in all cells/tissues and keeping batteries recharged.

I may be travelling to Dr Tennant's Institute for a training seminar soon. I have purchased one of his BioModulators, and one of the topics I hope he covers is the Covid spike proteins.

A few notes. Dr. Tennant has an excellent section on MMS/CDS, and it is interesting that he considers oxidants "electron stealers" and points out that you wouldn't want to do an extended MMS/CDS therapy. His logic is the underlying reason why MMS/CDS should be followed by vitamin C.

He finds most American's are hypothyroid, which he blames on the fluoride in our water supply. Fluoride binds more tightly than iodine and displaces iodine in Thyroid hormone T3. So we are all going around with faulty thyroid hormones. Strong argument to only drink water that has no fluoride. (He also points out that distilled water literally "sucks out the minerals" from the body and is unwise to drink).

Another point of emphasis is how necessary stomach acid is for good health, and that zinc, among other minerals, cannot be utilized without our stomach acid, causing a wide variety of ills. He suggests Apple Cider Vinegar as a substitute for people who can't produce stomach acid, and a Friend of the Foundation, who is already skinny, reports losing weight after starting the ACV tables! (Turns out this effect is well known and I'll probably start another topic)

youtube direct link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=933oGYUgpQ4

in more depth...
https://vimeo.com/471107913/bd0a4f9e17?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Welcome+to+the+first+step+on+your+Senergy+Health+Journey%21+%F0%9F%92%99&utm_campaign=Welcome+Email+-+Senergy
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:50 am

I have now finished 3 (of the 4 known Tennant books) in the HEALING IS VOLTAGE series. Tennant, like Pauling was, is a brilliant analyst of the science. I know not yet whether his voltage techniques work on some individuals with very serious illnesses, but if they finally do heal, I will report success (or failure) here. (Note: According to Tennant, healing requires cell turn over, i.e. new cells, such that something like Parkinson's might require 8 months, which Tennant claims is the time period for all cells to be regenerated in the brain.)

I have been aware of most of the material Tennant covers, except perhaps the idea that GMO foods absorb the pesticides that are sprayed on them, eventually winding up in what we eat!

I had forgotten about the Weston-Price experiments from the early 1900s which seemed to prove that dental infections, e.g. root canals, leaving dead tissue in the mouth, or dental infections hidden under crowns, creates toxins that cause osteoarthritis. When he pulled a root canal, a women with arthritis became well, she could walk in a few days, etc. Curious, he started putting the root canals of patients with arthritis that he extracted under the skins of rabbits. The rabbits with the skin implant rapidly developed crippling arthritis. (He found that removing dental inflections would cure other conditions, and that putting the root canal into a rabbit, it would soon develop the same condition.)

He became curious whether the pathogen - or the toxins they emit - were the main problem. Weston-Price was able to determine through experimentation that it was mostly the toxins.... (A strong argument or taking large amounts of the anti-toxin vitamin C, by the way.)

So those of you who suffer arthritis, and have root canals or crowns (or cavitations - infections in the jaw bone below pulled teeth), you may decide if you can repeat Weston-Price's experiment. Have the infection removed by a trained dentist (The renown dentist who invented the root canal, has written a book reviewing this information with instructions on the proper way to remove root canals) and see what happens to your osteoarthritis. Let us know.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by ofonorow » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:07 am

Eureka! The light bulb just flashed, after reading the 4th Tennant book, HEALING IS VOLTAGE.

There is probably no better way to introduce electrons into the body, (outside of a low power electrical device designed for this purpose), than vitamin C !!

And adding power to the body's batteries is something that can be measured -- if vitamin C really does improve the body's voltage, and thus its overall health.

Thanks to Dr. Tennant, and so far unbeknownst to him, this idea may provide a clear explanation why high dose vitamin C seems to work so many miracles.

Note this is not an "antioxidant" theory, per se,. Yes antioxidants are "electron donors" and oxidants "electron stealers," but this is a different way of thinking about at least part of what high dose vitamin C is providing, i.e., voltage to the body.

It is interesting that this idea fits in well with Dr. Levy's PANACEA universal antidote theory, and may help Dr. Kalcker "come to his senses" about vitamin C. This new paradigm could provide something we have been missing, e.g., a way to optimize, or predict the best dosage for IV/C.

The first question might be, how many "volts" does a gram of vitamin C, or perhaps, a gram of IV C (100% bioavailability) provide we humans? If vitamin C does work this way, i.e. increases health by increasing voltage, it can be measured.

One way to test this idea would be to measure the overall body voltage, as per the computerized device shown in Part II of Tennant's lecture.

The pilot study to test the idea would be to give a few 50 gram IV/Cs, and see whether the overall body voltage does increase.

A protocol to try and figure out the voltage a gram of vitamin C provides might be to administer various IV/C, e.g. 10 g, 20 g, 30 g, 40 g, 50 g, etc.

Measure over all voltages for a couple of hours after these IVs.

Voltage may even be able to help explain some of the "bowel tolerance" phenomenon.

There are people with low bowel tolerances, who seem to require more vitamin C than they can consume anyway. This technique may very well guide such people to the electrical devices that can recharge their body more mechanically.

Tennant's genius is to have recognized that pH is really a measure of voltage.

Kalcker's genius is to have recognized that pH is more important than whether a substance is an antioxidant. (It will be interesting how Andreas reacts when he too starts thinking of pH as voltage.)

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#6  Post by ofonorow » Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:17 am

Bit the bullet,

We just purchased a so-called MEAD device (Median Energy Analysis Device) that measures the total body voltage in 3 minutes. With the help of a computer, it outputs the total body average energy (voltage) on a nice chart.

In the above output, below the line is "low voltage" and above the line is "high voltage" indicating healing and inflammation.

For the IV/C experiment, we would be most interested in average voltage, because as Tennant writes, we often steal from Simon to pay Paul. In other words, if a higher healing voltage in one circuit is needed, the body compensates by "sharing" voltage from other circuits.

If after a 50 gram IV/C there is no increase in average voltage - experiment over.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Csquared
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#7  Post by Csquared » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:44 pm

Interesting theory. Would be nice if the evidence supports it and getting healthy would just consist of applying voltage to the right meridian points. Or just megadosing V-C. Or some combination.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#8  Post by ofonorow » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:59 am

Speaking of evidence.. 8)

After reading all four HEALING IS VOLTAGE books in the series, the shortest, deepest, and in my opinion best, is the last very easy to read book HEALING IS VOLTAGE: Healing Eye Diseases. I would recommend starting with this book, then if you want to go deeper, go back to the others.

https://www.amazon.com/Healing-Voltage-Eye-Diseases/dp/1463571933/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=tennant+healing+is+voltage+eye&qid=1631466783&sr=8-1

Note: IMO, anyone suffering an eye disease should read this book.

I gather that after Tennant's seven year viral incapacitation, he used a Russian SCENAR voltage device that helped him finally heal ( and this device formed the basis for his own, more refined voltage devices.)

RITM SCENAR PRO SCENAR-1-NT-02.3 full english version Free shipping by express mail. Warranty 1 year: buy on Kalinka-Store - 96
https://www.kalinka-store.com/ritm-scenar-pro-scenar-1-nt-023-english-screen

For example, Tennant (an ophthalmologist) noticed that patient's vision improved after he started treating them with the SCENAR. He organized an FDA trial, which is described in the book. They got preliminary results, but the trial only partially completed (in part due to FDA interference.)

pg. 211

Jerry Tennant, MD wrote:What we found was that all the cases that still had 20/70 vision or better got significant improvement in their vision. Those that were worse than 20/70 did not get back to reading vision (20/50) but stabilized. Those that did not show improvement were primarily those with scarring [like seen in this image.]

Since that time, we have learned better ways to treat macular degeneration. I developed the BioModulator. We have developed better frequency sets in the Tennant BioModulator that are more efficient at transferring voltage to the cell membranes.

Parkinson's Disease

My wife has been in a state of decline that was finally diagnosed as Parkinson's after a referral to a neurologist last December. (Part of the reason it wasn't diagnosed earlier is that she doesn't have tremors.)

Yesterday, at her fourth follow-up visit with the neurologist, the doctor raved and couldn't get over the improvement in my wife since the last visit. "Best she's been since she started coming here," etc. (Friends who hadn't seen her in a while had recently told me the same thing.)

What was the difference? We have been using the Tennant BioModulator and Transducer on her, and, I bought all of Tennant's supplements, featuring his RESTORE, BRAIN, NITRIC OXIDE, and RAW MATERIALS nutritional products.

This is encouraging and we have been doing this for less than a month. (Tennant notes that the cell turnover in the brain is 8 months, so I wasn't expecting such a quick result.)

As Tennant explains, healing is when new cells (from stem cells) are created to replace old, defective and diseased cells.) Thus healing requires:

A) Enough voltage (-50 millivolts)
B) Nutrients to support cell replication
C) Removal of toxins ( usually and especially dental infection/toxins)

None of [the Tennant devices and nutrients] are cheap, which is one reason I purchased the MEAD device which measures and averages "total body voltage" using acupuncture meridians in about 3 minutes. Built in Taiwan, it is a very interesting unit in that there is no guess work, i.e., the unit "finds" the acupuncture meridian at the highest voltage, before it takes measurements. So there is almost no guess work, and with the latest models, consistent readings.

Per an earlier post, I invested in the MEAD hoping to determine and prove that high dose vitamin C increases overall voltage, starting with the "10 gram AA gulps" that we have already shown can reach IV/C blood levels.

Stay tuned...

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#9  Post by pamojja » Wed May 04, 2022 12:34 pm

Lemonaid wrote:I didn't say it was a miracle cure. It is CORE to health.

Well in my case at one point it was supplemental, at an other it was without any effects. Also be aware you post in a topic with the title 'How to Cure Anything'. And than say grounding is even better..

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”