Will it be possible to live a normal life in the USA without getting vaccinated?

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Will it be possible to live a normal life in the USA without getting vaccinated?

Post Number:#31  Post by johnyascorbate » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:16 pm

Owen- Lab Corp and other labs now offer SPIKE PROTEIN antibody tests in addition to regular Covid antibody tests. That might be the one for you to get.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Will it be possible to live a normal life in the USA without getting vaccinated?

Post Number:#32  Post by ofonorow » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:18 am

Vely interesting. Since the doctors I follow think that the entire episode has been caused by the spike protein, perhaps sprayed on populations, because the virus has never been cultured, one has to wonder if these antibody tests are one and the same?

https://cvshealth.com/news-and-insights/press-releases/cvs-health-announces-availability-of-covid-19-antibody-testing-at
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#33  Post by johnyascorbate » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:28 am

NYC will soon require proof of vaccination to dine and for a few other indoor activities. This is just the beginning, and there is no escaping it. Everyone on earth will get this vaccine.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/03/nyc-to-mandate-proof-of-vaccination-for-many-indoor-settings/

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#34  Post by ofonorow » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:43 am

It is interesting that in the USA, the group with the lowest vaccination rate are African Americans.

I wonder if Texas and Florida can accept the entire populations of New York and Florida?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#35  Post by johnyascorbate » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:03 pm

ofonorow wrote:It is interesting that in the USA, the group with the lowest vaccination rate are African Americans.

I wonder if Texas and Florida can accept the entire populations of New York and Florida?

If natural immunity counted for anything, like it does in a few other places, the USA would be very close to having everyone immune.

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#36  Post by jimmylesante » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:31 am

It is interesting that in the USA, the group with the lowest vaccination rate are African Americans.

Us Africans have a long history of being told....this is for your safety. This is for your salvation and then being murdered and land stolen.
Or vaccine affected.
A history of being used as guinea pigs because life is cheaper.

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#37  Post by Saw » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:08 am

Yep, been my observation here in canada, people of african descent are the least gulable. If there's a prize, they win easy!
Chinese are the worst, next to canadians. Those from India seem to be more conscious, maybe 50/50 or better.
Even a Blind Squirrel makes his own vitamin C.

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#38  Post by Blargus » Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:15 pm

There's an argument pops up sometimes in the US right wing radio about IQ and race and how black people and hispanics score lower than whites. I think we have a pretty good real world IQ test here with this "vaccination" and blacks and hispanics are scoring way better than whites.

simpleiv826

Post Number:#39  Post by simpleiv826 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:34 am

I don't think we have a choice. I was also not planning on getting vaccinated by my work made it necessary and so I had to. It's been a month now and thank god! I haven't had any reactions from it. In short I don't think you can live a normal life without getting vaccinated. You might have to do it at some point.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#40  Post by ofonorow » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:27 am

i agree with Dr. Levy that if you seem to be doing "fine" after the vaxx, in all likelihood you were lucky and received the placebo.

Levy wrote:I would think that [jabbed shed spike proteins..] is absolutely the case. Long before there was even talk of “spike protein” a massage therapist told a colleague of mine that every time she massaged two of her vaccinated patients, her hands would break out in a rash. Hard to imagine what else might be causing that.

However, it is my firm belief that only a small percentage of jabs are toxic, or toxin-producing. You can’t make everyone sick (or dead) all at once. After all, if a given injection can kill a 25 year-old in 2 days with myocarditis, blood clotting, and acute heart failure, how can the same injection NOT kill 100% of 86 year-old individuals with 4 diseases and on a dozen meds?

My answer: one is toxic and one is placebo. And don’t worry, with the eternal booster shot plan formulating, most of the injectees will eventually get the toxic shot.

Vaxxed Patients' Blood Examined, Horrific Findings Revealed By German Physicians by Stew Peters Show
https://www.bitchute.com/video/0Jj5STRykhX5/
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#41  Post by johnyascorbate » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:03 pm

ofonorow wrote:i agree with Dr. Levy that if you seem to be doing "fine" after the vaxx, in all likelihood you were lucky and received the placebo.

Levy wrote:
My answer: one is toxic and one is placebo. And don’t worry, with the eternal booster shot plan formulating, most of the injectees will eventually get the toxic shot.

Dr. Levy's theory is very intriguing. I'm not putting words in Dr. Levy's mouth, but I interpreted his post as saying eventually everyone who gets the real vaccine will get some sort of sickness (correct me if I'm wrong). Okay, but wouldn't there be an easier ways to accomplish this? And what will happen to 8 Billion disabled people? Isn't there a chance that the vaccine reactions can be compared to covid symptoms in humans- some people get covid and are fine and others get sick or worse, just like some people who get the vaccine are fine, and others are not so lucky. How can they keep track of who gets the fakes?

Owen- can you pass this on to Dr. Levy? His knowledge/guidance is invaluable at a time like this, and if he's willing, I'd appreciate if he'd possibly answer a question or two of mine. Maybe even a blog post on his site or on this forum? What about a yootoon video.

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#42  Post by johnyascorbate » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:10 pm

By the way Owen, the Luc Montagnier quote in your previous post was not said by him, and is fake.

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#43  Post by Saw » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:40 am

Levy wrote:However, it is my firm belief that only a small percentage of jabs are toxic, or toxin-producing. You can’t make everyone sick (or dead) all at once. After all, if a given injection can kill a 25 year-old in 2 days with myocarditis, blood clotting, and acute heart failure, how can the same injection NOT kill 100% of 86 year-old individuals with 4 diseases and on a dozen meds?

As seen here
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14806&start=540#p59619
Their number is 30% of injections are placebo, in Slovenia anyway.
This is pretty much in line with Dr.Hoffe's study in his town of Lytton,BC
where 62% of the injected people in his D-Dimer study showed signs of micro blood clots.
Unfortunately his study is likely over since his town has burnt down.

youtube direct link
Even a Blind Squirrel makes his own vitamin C.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#44  Post by ofonorow » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:23 am

johnyascorbate wrote:By the way Owen, the Luc Montagnier quote in your previous post was not said by him, and is fake.

I do not doubt that there is rampant misinformation spreading to discredit the anti-vaxxers. Do you have a link/video where Dr. Montagnier denies this quote?

And do you have a specific question for Dr. Levy? Remember, the issue is the spike protein, and the cell receptors it adheres to. Dr. Merritt and others are beginning to realize that there didn't have to be a virus involved at all, the spike protein could have been sprayed. Then we get a vaccine that manufactures spike proteins with no "off switch." The other issues, e.g magnetic nano devices, may or may not be in the real vaccines, but if they are there, it may simply be there as a marker to distinguish those who got the toxic vaccine from those who got the placebo.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#45  Post by johnyascorbate » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:17 pm

ofonorow wrote:
johnyascorbate wrote:By the way Owen, the Luc Montagnier quote in your previous post was not said by him, and is fake.

I do not doubt that there is rampant misinformation spreading to discredit the anti-vaxxers. Do you have a link/video where Dr. Montagnier denies this quote?

The better question is, do you have any proof that he actually said that quote?
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/05/27/fact-check-false-claim-vaccines-attributed-nobel-prize-winner/7435564002/

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”