New Mystery Flu-like Illness/Virus

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

New Mystery Flu-like Illness/Virus

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:34 am

I just got out of the hospital and I wanted to start this topic to see if other readers are experiencing the same thing.

The hospital saw evidence of an infection in my blood work, but could not culture anything. I do not have Covid. The Flu culture was also negative.

The symptoms began in early July, starting with chills and shakes. My joints, especially wrists and my neck, became weak and sore. Last Saturday I experienced an "adrenal crisis" and was hospitalized with a high fever.

The infectious disease docs were stumped, but did say that they had seen 3 almost identical cases since early July, i.e., Fevers, nothing cultured and elevated liver enzymes. They really don't know why I went into an adrenal crisis, but guessed it might have been triggered by the same mystery virus.

Last night a virus was confirmed as my wife came down with the same thing. I've had this for more than 3 weeks and am still ill. In the past, flu viruses have effected my eye sight, which is happening, so I consider this a flu-like virus. No respiratory issues. No vomiting. (I'm obviously taking high vitamin C, zinc, vitamin D, etc., but I am looking for ivermectin.)

I wanted to get the word out to see if others are experiencing this. I even had the thought that it may have been introduced by all the southern border migration recently.

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: New Mystery Flu-like Illness/Virus

Post Number:#2  Post by Saw » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:39 am

Has the 5G been activated in your area???

The first thing I ever read about 5G back in 2017 or so was - Exposure produced flu like symptoms.

this paper from 2020
5G Technology and induction of coronavirus in skin cells

In this research, we show that 5G millimeter waves could be absorbed by dermatologic cells acting like antennas, transferred to other cells and play the main role in producing Coronaviruses in biological cells. DNA is built from charged electrons and atoms and has an inductor-like structure. This structure could be divided into linear, toroid and round inductors. Inductors interact with external electromagnetic waves, move and produce some extra waves within the cells. The shapes of these waves are similar to shapes of hexagonal and pentagonal bases of their DNA source. These waves produce some holes in liquids within the nucleus. To fill these holes, some extra hexagonal and pentagonal bases are produced. These bases could join to each other and form virus-like structures such as Coronavirus. To produce these viruses within a cell, it is necessary that the wavelength of external waves be shorter than the size of the cell. Thus 5G millimeter waves could be good candidates for applying in constructing virus-like structures such as Coronaviruses (COVID-19) within cells.

Have you taken CDS or MMS, I believe Kalcker is claiming 100% effectiveness.
Even a Blind Squirrel makes his own vitamin C.

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by Saw » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:43 am

Don't forget scurvy was the perfect virus. A bunch of people in close quarters all coming down with the same symptoms.
Last edited by Saw on Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Even a Blind Squirrel makes his own vitamin C.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:05 am

Unknown about 5G, but it is interesting that on the day I was hospitalized, I went to my local doc hoping for another MMS/IV --> IV/C miracle. The MMS IV went fine, but half way through the IV/C I crashed. I don't have any memory after massive chills/shakes until I woke up in the ER with my IVs already in.

This "thing" is not going away... Which is more than a little scary, although Ester-C has provided my wife and I the most temporary relief. Almost miraculous.

I have been taking probably 10 to 20 grams of Ultrafine Vitamin C orally in one gulp, started with a teaspoon, now up to more than a tablespoon and no bowel tolerance reactions. Nada. Quiet. I am going to try a full "cleanse" later today (gulps every 15 minutes for 2 hours).

I did secure a prescription for ivermectin.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#5  Post by Blargus » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:36 pm

I've felt weak kidneys lately. Chinese medicine says with crazy weather/seasonal transitions illnesses appear, seems we're pretty crazy lately with the weather. TCM also says black sesame or beans and small daily handful of goji berries help strengthen kidneys. Could it be s-protein from vaccinated all around us? S-protein maybe no replication thus no culture? Hope you feel better soon.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#6  Post by ofonorow » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:12 am

We learn from Pauling's own experience with kidney disease that the two most important things to do: a) hydrate and b) lower protein intake. When you are dehydrated the kidneys have to work harder.

Source: Pauling in his own Words, Editor Barbara Marinacci

Added... This "thing" is still hanging on... And people we know across the country are getting the "Flu". I have had the thought that maybe the vaccinated ARE spreading the Spike protein?

A "weak" theory in my case is that this virus or what-ever attacked my adrenals. When my second iV/C created CDS (out of the first MMS IV) it may have done so at my adrenals - knocking them out of commission.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”